• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WAAAA!!!!!!Seph Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mega dude

You know where you fought the 1000 heartless just go there then go to dark depths.Rytakkle what ablity were you using when you jumped realy high and attacked him when he was about to use that spell?????

FiNaLsKyE

oh, um...

Rytakkle what ablity were you using when you jumped realy high and attacked him when he was about to use that spell?????

It's called air dodge, and you get it from leveling up master form of drive to level 3 i think? maybe 2... just level it up, you'll get it.

morph_36274

Who cares about Sephiroth anyway??? you people make it sound like if it wasn't for him this game would suck or wouldn't be here. To that one person who said wished to be a mod...I don't blame ya. if I was a mod every Sephiroth thread would be closed or deleted. and i don't care what you say or if you mods want to ban me cuz i can always come back:mad: :mad:

S

Shadow Soldier

I just love it how people are always like "Lyek zOMFG I wud like make a grate mod and stuff... and lyek these forums would be cool!"

ahhhh thats good for some shits and giggles.. thanks for making my day. You two make good clowns.

And the only good thing about sephiroth is he provides an extra challenge.

FiNaLsKyE

lol. I wouldn't use my modding powers for evil though. that's what seperates us morph... Now, one day, if we are both mods... We must meet in the brink of combat... so we may settle the dispute over good and evil. MODDING CHALLENGE EXTREME. that's how it would happen. You would ban a n00b, and I would unban him. Wow, fight of the century. hahaha

mega dude

Yeah I guess he is a good challenge to fight then my friend will shit his pants when he finds out that I beat Sephiroth.LOL

morph_36274

FiNaLsKyE said:
lol. I wouldn't use my modding powers for evil though. that's what seperates us morph... Now, one day, if we are both mods... We must meet in the brink of combat... so we may settle the dispute over good and evil. MODDING CHALLENGE EXTREME. that's how it would happen. You would ban a n00b, and I would unban him. Wow, fight of the century. hahaha

that would be cool and those modding powers wouldn't be used for evil anyway....im just sick of seeing Sephiroth threads everywhere....if these ppl would look instead of making new threads about him then it would be fine

S

Shadow Soldier

morph_36274 said:
that would be cool and those modding powers wouldn't be used for evil anyway....im just sick of seeing Sephiroth threads everywhere....if these ppl would look instead of making new threads about him then it would be fine

Have you ever thought that maybe they are making so many threads because they it pisses you off?

getblazedordie

use reflega when he starts slashing his sword around, i beat him on lvl 76, if u use reflega it will take off 3/4 of his lifebar away, plus ull have time to get your own combo in as well, and if he pops u in the air for his teleport, as soon u po into the air use air recovery (or smthng like that) and cast reflega, again 3/4 of his lifebar - gone, work like a charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back