• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

W.B.C on Fox News (Crazy Christian Lady)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
What the crap?

Haha, this lady is crazy. My favourite is that the news anchor got into an all-out verbal brawl with the crazy lady. And when the crazy called the anchor a bimbo XD I was lol-ing for like five minutes.

"You are going to hell and there is nothing you can do about it."

Oh my gosh, I wish I loved across the street from this lady.

Hey Kira, wanna go burn down some churches?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That lady is really crazy. D:'' Kind of creepy. And I bet she smells funny.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
America > God

People use his name because they are to weak to stand by their own grounds.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Why isn't British news broadcasting this good??

Live unplanned verbal brawls FTW me thinks !!!

Kira Haro

Unknown
Hidden said:
Shirley Phelps-Roper (the protestor) was far more reasonable in debate than the newscaster. Pitiful.

Oxymoron.

It's a fact that church followers have no soul or capacity for debate, Hidden.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Lmfao, she called her a bimbo live xD

Yeah, she was waay too deep in religion to see that what shes saying is complete nonsense. And then the newslady just cut her God-loving ass. Awesome.

CBC ftw

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kira Haro said:
Oxymoron.

It's a fact that church followers have no soul or capacity for debate, Hidden.
Kira, glad to see you still generalizing and stereotyping with your typical dedication.

But go back, watch that video again (for probably, what, the 48th time?), and honestly try to find a single useful comment or intelligent thought after the first half-minute from the newscaster in supporting her own views; the church lady was not much more successful I'll grant, but she was still better in giving her thoughts. Regardless of personal opinion on either stance, Mrs. Phelps-Roper gave us a far better presentation as opposed to talk-show style fits.

I generally don't attack so harshly, but the newscaster is a professional for crying out loud. She should at least to attempt to fill that role.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Ha! Simply hilarious. Though I wonder if Julia Banderas was fired for that outburst....
That woman is a self righteous hag, she needs to leave the country <_<.

edit: Kira, Hidden has a point. Ms. Banderas shouldn't have behaved the way she did. Considering that she is a professional. Still, both of them behaved in an unacceptable manner....

Kira Haro

Unknown
Hidden said:
Kira, glad to see you still generalizing and stereotyping with your typical dedication.

But go back, watch that video again (for probably, what, the 48th time?), and honestly try to find a single useful comment or intelligent thought after the first half-minute from the newscaster in supporting her own views; the church lady was not much more successful I'll grant, but she was still better in giving her thoughts. Regardless of personal opinion on either stance, Mrs. Phelps-Roper gave us a far better presentation as opposed to talk-show style fits.

I generally don't attack so harshly, but the newscaster is a professional for crying out loud. She should at least to attempt to fill that role.

You've watched it 48 times?

Ok,

Newscaster welcomes the speaker professionally.
Shirley thanks her.

Julie brings up the point that Shirley and her church followers were disturbing the peace at a time where there should, a funeral.

Shirley ignores the question by agreeing that they had the misery even before they started to protest.

Shirley continues by clarifying that her group was protesting hundreds of feet away from the funeral site and that there was a school in between them.

Julie interrupts by agreeing that she has the right to protest, but accerts that it was defamation and interrupted herself by bringing up a point that her church website had spread hearsay that the son was gay, which was confirmed that he's not.

Shirley denies this.

Julie accerts that as the leader, she has to take responsibility for her group, urging the matter that she did in fact spread hearsay that the son was gay.

Shirley refutes this by clarifying that |'the sign he (Presumably the son) was referring to was a sign that said America semper fidelis (Latin:Always faithful) to the fags. That's what the American military is, that's what American is'| which does nothing to overturn the fact that her group did and does believe the son was homosexual.

Shirley goes on to mock her by shunning her saying that she has sinned away America's grace (Which is an individual case. Shirley most likely meant to use Julie as a symbol to reference for America in general). She questions whether or not a lawsuit will stop them from protesting and questions why they have not tried to file a lawsuit against God.

Shirley continues that they are evoking with the wrong god, which might show that Shirley accepts that there are more than one god.

Julie switches the discussion by suggesting to talk about her god (Which I note Shirley never refuted with a 'he is everyone's god'.)

Julie brings up that she preaches thank God for ideas, thank God for 9/11, thank God for dead soldiers, thank God for AIDS. Julie then says she thanks God that she isn't a leader of an actual church because what she preaches is hatred.

Shirley retorts that she doesn't have the right to call the word of the lord 'hate'. Here, she defends her preaching and that of what she preaches, which is opinionated.

Julie retorts that she doesn't have the authority to preach.

Shilrey knucles in that she is messing with the wrong God, again.

Julie continues on question if she is a preacher, a minister, or someone sent from Heaven to preach.

Shirley in the meanwhile reaffirms that it is the word of the Lord, it is his judgement, it is his say which skims off of the questions being asked by Julie.

Shirley continues on that he left the word, called the scriptures.

Julie offers to define scripture.

Shirley fends off, asking Julie why she simply doesn't obey the lord so he doesn't turn his wrath on her.

Julie asks what Leviticus 19:18 reads.

18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Shirley starts off but suggest that it might be 17,

17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

These two contradict each other because it's commonly known that when you speak of criticism, your emotions get in the way of the arguement.

Julie asks Shirley what she would do if she had a son in the Military and if she would damn him to hell as well.

Shirley replies that she has eight sons and three daughters--

Julie interrupts that she would join them in hell while they fight in foreign countries to protect her freedom of speech.

Shirley continues that her offspring would never dare fight for a nation that has made God the number one enemy.

Julie changes the subject again by asking of the Iraqi soldiers that went to Iraq unwillingly with no choice at all; that under her reasoning, they would burn in hell as well.

And the two go into a mad frenzy of accusations and ideals.

Things to note though, Julie acted unprofessional with a retort she made towards her that what she spoke was 'B'. Shirley called Julie a bimbo for thinking gay pride. Shirley says that Julie has sinned away her day of grace. Shirley says that America is doomed. Julie called her the devil for believing in the Bible.

Julie made the most logical questions that weren't defended by Shirley who failed to bring them up again, preaching that America was doomed.

In all nothing was resolved, both acted unprofessionally but honestly calling another woman a bimbo on a news network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back