• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VTH=SRK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I can tell you now that's not what happened. Only two of TAV are connected to SRK in any way and the idea of them just up and merging would only stand a chance of working with Sora and Ven.

TJF16

I agree. Something along those lines are probably going to happen with Ven and Sora, but having the same ending to all three stories would be kinda stupid and lazy.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sora and Riku are alive while Terra/Ven/Aqua are embarking on their adventure, at one point in BBS Ven and Terra visit Destiny Islands and witness Sora and Riku sparring as 4 year olds.

CJCarter

Only two of TAV are connected to SRK in any way and the idea of them just up and merging would only stand a chance of working with Sora and Ven.
Not necessarily. Maybe thats how they all came to be able to weild a Keyblade, was from the absorbed powers of Ven, Terra, and Aqua. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it could make sense if viewed in the right light. It could also explain why Roxas, Sora's Nobody, would look like Ven.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think so because nomura said everyone of them will have a different ending

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Not necessarily. Maybe thats how they all came to be able to weild a Keyblade, was from the absorbed powers of Ven, Terra, and Aqua. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it could make sense if viewed in the right light. It could also explain why Roxas, Sora's Nobody, would look like Ven.
First off what I said is true, only two of TAV have connections to SRK. Second, only Riku and Sora are wielders in the current day trio. KAIRI IS NOT A WIELDER. The last thing you said is exactly what I said, it would only stand a chance with Sora and Ven because of Roxas, but I would bet money that it'll be more complicated than just a merge.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
She wields the keyblade a little bit at the end of KH2. Maybe a connection to Aqua?
Just because she held a keyblade does not mean she is a wielder. That keyblade came from Riku who allowed her to use it while he was dual wielding. I'm not gonna lie, she could end up becoming a wielder in future KH games in a lame attempt to give her some importance, but she isn't one now and that's all that matters in this case.

SirNivekOne

A little off topic, but, does anyone know how Riku is able to dual wield? It seemed like he just poofed up a magical flowery thing >.>

Zeagal

Lick It Good
We don't know how Riku was able to dual wield, but it is widely believed to be because of Xehanort.

MegamanX

^^^^^
Well I think Audo used to say all the time that Riku thought of home and he got that keyblade or something like that. If he comes in this thread, then he could explain what I was trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back