• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vs. Mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should they keep VS. Mode in RE:CoM?

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_145

That'd be really hard to do.

You'd have to use the same T.V... You'd be able to see your opponents entire deck. Plus, you would have to hard two memory cards or something.

It's doubtful IMO, but it could go Online. That would be easier.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I never got a chance to use verus mode on the gba. all my friends think Kingdom Hearts is "gay" or "stupid" or reterded". The ones that do like it, never liked it enough to buy it. so if they put vs mode on Re:CoM That'd be cool

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
That'd be really hard to do.

You'd have to use the same T.V... You'd be able to see your opponents entire deck. Plus, you would have to hard two memory cards or something.

It's doubtful IMO, but it could go Online. That would be easier.

Hum! I like the idea of going online. Yeah, it would be hard to use the same TV xD But you'd have to have the connection. Hmm. Perhaps they'll include it? The online adapter? That would be a bonus :3

hecger

That would be sooooooooooooooooo cool, and i thik they should expand the number of characters you can use in the VS. mode cuz in gba you only could use riku or sora (correct me if im wrong).

i dont think they will do it online, it would be cool though.....they could do these built in decks that you choose when you fight.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Hmm.... I hope they do... But, not have more char. that would make it a fighting game. Sora, and Riku are enough.

Sora_145

That would be sooooooooooooooooo cool, and i thik they should expand the number of characters you can use in the VS. mode cuz in gba you only could use riku or sora (correct me if im wrong).

i dont think they will do it online, it would be cool though.....they could do these built in decks that you choose when you fight.

In Vs. Mode you played as Sora, you had no choice. That made it Extremely easy to mix up the Characters, and screw up your game plan.

That was one of the reasons why CoM Vs. Mode was a turn off.

They would have to fix that, if they included Vs. in Re:CoM.

Again, that would be a better reason for Online Game Play. But since the PS2 is now considered " Out Of Date ", you would have a hard time finding the Internet adapter. Heck, I had a hard time finding one last year.

Local Vs.= Big no no
Online Vs.= :thumbsup:

This also makes me wonder why CoM wasn't originally made for the Nintendo DS. They were released in the same month, so it could have been easy to make. Then you could do Wi-fi.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I never tryed the vs. option cause I didn't have anyone to play it with, anyway if they put vs in the game it would be cool to have more characters (I always wanted to play as Axel).

OmegaRaptor

if they were to do the versus sora should still be the only playable character but they should put an icon on top of the 2 soras to show 1 player and 2 player. i'd say dif colors but then people would be stupid and call it a diff form and dumb stuff like that. u shouldnt play with multiple characters because you would want it to be fair my deck against yours. for example a sora vs riku match wouldnt work too well because riku's deck and fighting style in general is completely different.

daxter fan

NO! how ridicioules...
Me: " Hey guys who think he can beat me in my new KH card games that was remade into 3D to the PS2?"
Friends:" *zombies* TEKKEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back