• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Voting: Holiday Contest B]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one is your favorite?

• Splat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ten Minutes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Once More, Never Again

• Fly

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Falling Through Clouds, Falling Through Snow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Splat

I really enjoyed reading this one, because it was a lot of fun seeing the magical girls doing something so mundane with each other. Of all the things to be doing, they were having a snow fight with lots of cheating in the mix. Poor Mami having to suffer the most from it all in a humorous way. Well done, I say!

Ten Minutes

This one is so charming and delightful to read. It gives me this cozy sense of feeling, when being with someone in the dark and watching the snow together. Absolutely pure yet beautiful at the same time. Just this tiny paragraph spoke volumes of both individuals inside of the story. I loved reading it again. <3

Once More, Never More

So hauntingly beautiful. I can't tell if this girl is alive or perhaps trapped in time. Or maybe it's something more than that? I feel hooked right in and eager to read more of this. I like how she came to someplace both familiar, magical and mysterious at the same time. I felt like my heart broke a little, when she was embraced by the boy at the end there. It was really good and both writers should be proud of a job well done for weaving such a beautiful story together.

Fly

This had me grinning ear to ear. I don't even know where to start. The fact that Namine could be herself with Roxas, then start shouting to be heard over the count down was freaking fantastic. Oh I loved this so much. It was like a story book ending! <3 I can't get enough of how these two had perfect chemistry together inside of Kairi's and Sora's apartment. Definitely a favorite of mine right now. <3

Falling Through Clouds, Falling Through Snow

I find this one quite sad. The title is rather fitting for this story in particular. Just seeing two characters come apart then a funeralat the end is simply astonishing. I'm not even sure what to say, but it was written well and spoke volumes of its own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back