• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Voting: Holiday Contest A]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one is your favorite?!

• An Unlikely Conversation.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ricordati di Me

• The Liger Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Release The Dove

• Roll On

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
An Unlikely Conversation

Wow. That's certainly is one helluva a way to meet somebody! It's like sticking your tongue to pole except in this case it's something else. lol. I really like how this story got a little real, because things like this do happen in real life. Furthermore, I like Larissa a lot in this story, because of her humor about the whole situation and helping Will out until the ambulance arrived. It's actually kind of romantic in a funny way.

Release The Dove

Ohhhhh! You make my heart strings twist, because I never ever would've thought Homura would feel that way! oh gosh, I just want to push her into Mami more until she kisses her senseless like she ought to! Man oh man, I fell in love with this relationship, or at least the hinting of one becoming such a thing. Mami is way too nice! <3 This was a fantastic read and I can't get enough of it. <3

Roll On

An incredible compelling story. I really like Rhys in all of this, because he really does look after his mama and brothers. I find it slightly mysterious yet intriguing to think he'd dream of something real and know his dad was safe despite being lost in the storm. I can't help but imagine this is Sam and Dean from Supernatural tho. I really enjoyed this story quite a lot to say the least.

Liger Queen

I was busting a gut from reading this. So many hilarious one liners. Damn, I wouldn't of expected Nala to get all fired up at Kiara. lol. I really enjoyed reading this. Poor Liger KitKat. You have it so rough, when Simba destroys your herds home. Well, I definitely had a lot of fun reading it. xD

Ricordati di Me

I swear you should be a novelist with the way you write. I really liked this story, because it showed both loss and joy in its own way. I really like Varen for the words he shared and what he did to save those he cared about; even though he couldn't save his brother. I like how he feels about Willow and what pain he shares with us. I find this compelling to read and felt the emotions within the story too, because it pulled at my heart strings some. Well done, Dream.

Last edited:

Venx

@KitKat thanks, I'm glad you like it. I was hoping you like the way I made your character and I finally got the oppurtunitie to make something with snow...and I really like Snowmy & Snowme. Well, liked. Happy new year by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back