The Traveler
  • Retired Staff
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
An Unlikely Conversation

Wow. That's certainly is one helluva a way to meet somebody! It's like sticking your tongue to pole except in this case it's something else. lol. I really like how this story got a little real, because things like this do happen in real life. Furthermore, I like Larissa a lot in this story, because of her humor about the whole situation and helping Will out until the ambulance arrived. It's actually kind of romantic in a funny way.

Release The Dove

Ohhhhh! You make my heart strings twist, because I never ever would've thought Homura would feel that way! oh gosh, I just want to push her into Mami more until she kisses her senseless like she ought to! Man oh man, I fell in love with this relationship, or at least the hinting of one becoming such a thing. Mami is way too nice! <3 This was a fantastic read and I can't get enough of it. <3

Roll On

An incredible compelling story. I really like Rhys in all of this, because he really does look after his mama and brothers. I find it slightly mysterious yet intriguing to think he'd dream of something real and know his dad was safe despite being lost in the storm. I can't help but imagine this is Sam and Dean from Supernatural tho. I really enjoyed this story quite a lot to say the least.

Liger Queen

I was busting a gut from reading this. So many hilarious one liners. Damn, I wouldn't of expected Nala to get all fired up at Kiara. lol. I really enjoyed reading this. Poor Liger KitKat. You have it so rough, when Simba destroys your herds home. Well, I definitely had a lot of fun reading it. xD

Ricordati di Me

I swear you should be a novelist with the way you write. I really liked this story, because it showed both loss and joy in its own way. I really like Varen for the words he shared and what he did to save those he cared about; even though he couldn't save his brother. I like how he feels about Willow and what pain he shares with us. I find this compelling to read and felt the emotions within the story too, because it pulled at my heart strings some. Well done, Dream.

Last edited:

Venx

@KitKat thanks, I'm glad you like it. I was hoping you like the way I made your character and I finally got the oppurtunitie to make something with snow...and I really like Snowmy & Snowme. Well, liked. Happy new year by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.