• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vote for KHIII as Most Anticipated Game at the Gamer's Choice Awards!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadrin

Awards
Title is a bit self explanatory! KHIII has been nominated as Most Anticipated Game of 2019.

I know it's an easy vote from me as i've been looking forward to the possibility of Kingdom Hearts III since the end credits of KHII back in 2006!

If you are in that same boat, show some love for the beloved franchise and put in some votes, not just for KHIII, but for your other favorite series throughout the categories!

You can VOTE HERE:
https://gamerschoice.tv/vote-gaming.aspx#

Also.. 66 Days everyone! :wink:

Cheers!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
While I don't want to doubt the magnificence of KH3 at all, I think it's a little premature to say it's the best game of 2019 without 2019 not even having started yet lol There could be some magical surprise game that comes out that surpasses all other games forever (unlikely) but I'd throw my hand in on KH3 once we're around June or July and nothing else has been announced or released that made me feel bad for being so hyped for KH3.

Seadrin

Awards
*Most Anticipated Game - Not best game of 2019. This has nothing to do with the content of the game necessarily. Just the anticipation leading up to the games release!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
*Most Anticipated Game - Not best game of 2019. This has nothing to do with the content of the game necessarily. Just the anticipation leading up to the games release!

I misread that, then yes I can't even think of another 2019 release lol I can think of a few I'm hoping get announced in 2019 but not anticipated for release in 2019. Like Psychonauts 2 (probably the only one here) and Spiderman 2

Pokie

Voted for Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XIV and Dragon Quest.

Awards
Yeah, not about to give these guys my email address just to vote here. Like, I'd like KH3 to win but I don't care that much.

I have a trash email account I use for just this situation. It was my very first email account and I used it to sign up for all the things a 12 year old signs up for on the internet in the early 2000s lol... needless to say, it's useless for anything else by this point. 99.9% spam.

Voted for KH3, FFXIV, and E3.

Seadrin

Awards
Yep! Spam email account is the way to go. :wink:

Keep voting y’all!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'll definitely vote for KH3. I personally don't see any other game beating it, but I've been wrong before. Also sorry to plug, but please vote for Monster Hunter Worlds for all categories. Thank you.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Fortnite is gonna win a majority of the GCA's im not lying there is a 100% likeliness of it happening

I hope not. There are so many games that are better quality than Fortnite. I see Spider-Man, God of War, and Red Dead Redemption 2 winning most awards. I'm hoping Monster Hunter Worlds wins at LEAST ONE award. I also see Black Ops 4 winning some too though I'd rather see it not.

That_one_Sora

Awards
I hope not. There are so many games that are better quality than Fortnite. I see Spider-Man, God of War, and Red Dead Redemption 2 winning most awards. I'm hoping Monster Hunter Worlds wins at LEAST ONE award. I also see Black Ops 4 winning some too though I'd rather see it not.

Agreed, Fortnite should not win the show this year. Whens the stream?

kingsoraful

Awards
I honestly cannot understand Fortnite hype honestly. It's hide and seek but with guns. I put it down after playing for an hour and I have not touched it since.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I honestly cannot understand Fortnite hype honestly. It's hide and seek but with guns. I put it down after playing for an hour and I have not touched it since.

As someone who has regularly played it with my wife, the fun in Fortnite comes from that survival aspect and the different modes and challenges in it. From a solo standpoint, i don't see the appeal. It's not as great as everyone acts, but it is better than your typical fodder shooters like CoD and Battlefield in terms of community.

shady543

Awards
Considering games like Last of Us 2 are going to come out next year, I highly doubt it will win. But hopefully things will suprise us. It will be most anticipated game in my heart though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back