• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vote 1 for Johnny Stooge!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I've recently become aware that KHI will be have an awards ceremony of sorts.

So, I've decided to campaign to win at least one category. And with that, what I'd like each and every one of you is to vote for me for every and any category.

So come on, people. You know I deserve it.

Don

I shall not be convinced by political propaganda that does not represent the complete truth. But this looks promising - I'll do it!

-_-

Meh, why not - it's not like I know any people here, anyways. XD

T

TheTerrorofDeath

You cant even be voted for each category. First I havent seen you participate in the graphics section nor the fan fiction, nor the fan art. If you have, prove me wrong. Otherwise make sure you don't get others like Don to vote you in for each category. It makes them look stupid.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
There should be an award for the person with the highest number of votes, overall, in all the categories.

That person could be Johnny Stooge.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Riku's Nobody said:
You cant even be voted for each category. First I havent seen you participate in the graphics section nor the fan fiction, nor the fan art. If you have, prove me wrong. Otherwise make sure you don't get others like Don to vote you in for each category. It makes them look stupid.

Intel section. Since you are running it. At least try to look at ALL the sections.

T

tux_

Johnny Stooge said:
I've recently become aware that KHI will be have an awards ceremony of sorts.

So, I've decided to campaign to win at least one category. And with that, what I'd like each and every one of you is to vote for me for every and any category.

So come on, people. You know I deserve it.

Will do.. except, you have to vote me for the GFX section.
If not, then </3

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Riku's Nobody said:
Pheh. I'm talking about the ones that don't involve having talent. Though, back in the day I did dabble in the old GFX.

AngelofFate said:
Sorry I already voted T-T.........
Out. This cannot be forgiven.

tux_ said:
Will do.. except, you have to vote me for the GFX section.
If not, then </3
Done!

Come on, people! Let's get this happening!

Vote 1 for Johnny Stooge

(To show support - Add that into your sigs!^)​

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
DO they have a thread up or something for the voting "booth" thread. Yeah, I will vote for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back