• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Volume 2" - how will it pick up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It's kind of neat that Nomura finds excuses for the levels to revert to 1, but then again I don't really feel like he has to make up reasons. XD I can't imagine how fast the games would go if we could transfer our level files. >_>

Seriously I mean I know it's cool and creative that he somehow finds a way to make sense of it but...who gives a damn? We don't want to start out kicking heartless but we wanna challenge simple as that...stop wipin the boy's memory D: As for Aqua I'm ok with the idea of her being in RoD causing her to either become easily tired/sapped power/or just out right suck for some reason XD

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
lol seriously my Aqua file is beyond monstous. I don't see why having them reduce to level 1 is such a hard thing. Maybe the realm of darkness saps the power of those from the light leaving Aqua to have to regain her powers :/ meh I don't care how they do it just make it happen xD

they could rip of the GoW 3 styx flood - first Aqua start in the same lv and have the same skills as before (and something mediocer if you don't have a BBS savepoint) and then she falls into some darkness shit or being attacked by a wierd heartless (we didn't see what happened when red-eye was defeated) so she looses all her power and restart from scratch again.
still the game should be much harder and there should be armies of heartless everywhere

Crystal

Silver Member
Regarding the level issue: I don't mind starting from scratch again, as in BBS my Aqua file is currently level 60 and I think that's way too over leveled.

Yeah. Don't mind to start Aqua as level 1 all over again.
And what Relix said does makes sense, the darkness having some influence on her power.

siegleeagle

I thought it would be cool if you could transfer your lvl over and the game starts at a difficulty of around lvl 40 cause once I hit lvl 40 I hardly ever lvled at all since you didnt need to be that high.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
are we gonna explore the destoyed fragments of the world will we see heartles of people we knew,
that game will be lonly no one to assit and no dlnks either

Crystal

Silver Member
are we gonna explore the destoyed fragments of the world will we see heartles of people we knew,
that game will be lonly no one to assit and no dlnks either

I don't think there will be D-link if Aqua is the playable character, because she is alone in RoD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back