• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voido's shots of summer / spring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Never be sorry.
Everything will become one.
Half of me is you.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Finished so far:

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Here's the first (actually the second, but I'll keep the first to myself for a while) story I finished for this contest. Have fun :3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wow, you really know how to tell a great murder mystery, VoidGear! For a brief minute there, I thought for sure the protagonist had nothing to do with the murders at all until the very end. Who would've thought she'd kill the girl she was in a relationship with? I suppose jealous or betrayal could lead to such a tragic ending, but overall, it's pretty cool how this lady got away with it. Although, did the guy really commit suicide? That's the only thing that was left as a mystery for me to ponder about. xD Seriously, this was awesome and I enjoyed reading it! :)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wow, you really know how to tell a great murder mystery, VoidGear! For a brief minute there, I thought for sure the protagonist had nothing to do with the murders at all until the very end. Who would've thought she'd kill the girl she was in a relationship with? I suppose jealous or betrayal could lead to such a tragic ending, but overall, it's pretty cool how this lady got away with it. Although, did the guy really commit suicide? That's the only thing that was left as a mystery for me to ponder about. xD Seriously, this was awesome and I enjoyed reading it! :)

Thank you! ^-^
No, she killed him as well. I didn't put too much emphasis on that to show that she (as the narrator of the story) couldn't care less about him or his death anyways.
I'm also glad it wasn't obvious that it was her! :3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I combined the tasks "20 Minutes or Less" and "A Choice" for this one. And I have to say, the first one is really tricky when there are some words you have to look up or phrases that exist in german but you don't know how to say them in english, lol.
Anyways, here goes:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Choice

This was adorable. I loved the protagonist being conflicted over cream on her cake. I completely understand how she feels, because it can be hard to choose what you want. Even if you had all the time in the world, sometimes it's a gamble. The boy being a cute know it all makes me smile. What I liked about him was how sweet he was to offer it to her to see for herself what it tasted like. This was a gooey, warm and fluffy story for me to read and enjoy with all of my heart. <3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
This took a while.
This first story is more of a short essay I suppose. It was the first thing I wrote and actually I didn't want to upload it because it seemed to dark and weird to me. But oh well, it won't hurt to, right?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As for the second story:
I'm sorry for "forcing" so many of the topics into this one story, but I really wanted to be able to make it twelve D:
This story also has a (very creative) title. It's called "Home".

So, the topics in this one are:

• Dearly Beloved
  • Your First/Last
  • Hospital
  • I'm Coming Home
  • Psychological
  • Past, Present, Future
  • 24 Hours
  • Three Days Challenge
  • Confessions

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
What frightens you

You put death in the most elegant way possible. I'm quite impressed. I love your outlook on it being an adventure that must come to an end similar to that of a novel ending. I won't admit that our mortality does inspire a tiny bit of fear inside myself. But I think it's when beloved ones pass that it's the most hardest. However, remembering them through stories makes it feel a little bit less scary. Otherwise, well done with this one, VoidGear. C:

Home

Wow. I kind of feel a bit blown away by everything that happened between this couple. I love that his wife's words stuck with him because, I like that he's going to go on old adventures, grow to seventy, and watch his grandkids grow up till it's time for him to be reunited with his former wife. To be home at her side once more. It's really poetic. I feel bad for him though, cause watching someone you love be wilted away by a sickness you can't stop would be mind numbingly painful. Otherwise, it was really good. C: Even without knowing when things happened, you were able to spell out the events without any trouble too. So it was easy to follow along and not get lost in the story either. Well done, VoidGear, well done.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
What frightens you

You put death in the most elegant way possible. I'm quite impressed. I love your outlook on it being an adventure that must come to an end similar to that of a novel ending. I won't admit that our mortality does inspire a tiny bit of fear inside myself. But I think it's when beloved ones pass that it's the most hardest. However, remembering them through stories makes it feel a little bit less scary. Otherwise, well done with this one, VoidGear. C:

Home

Wow. I kind of feel a bit blown away by everything that happened between this couple. I love that his wife's words stuck with him because, I like that he's going to go on old adventures, grow to seventy, and watch his grandkids grow up till it's time for him to be reunited with his former wife. To be home at her side once more. It's really poetic. I feel bad for him though, cause watching someone you love be wilted away by a sickness you can't stop would be mind numbingly painful. Otherwise, it was really good. C: Even without knowing when things happened, you were able to spell out the events without any trouble too. So it was easy to follow along and not get lost in the story either. Well done, VoidGear, well done.

Thank you. <3
I don't even know how "Home" ended up to be the story it is. I initally wanted to make it a happy story about a couple growing old together, but then I wanted to add "hospital" and "first/last" and then this happened. But I have to admit I'm really happy with how it turned out. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back