• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
After watching the video interview with Richard Epcar and Laura Baily, it got me thinking about Brith By Sleep again. No, this isn't another theory, more like a poll, or just your guys's opinions.

Who would you like to do the voices for characters in Birth By Sleep?

We can already asume that whoever voiced Roxas will most definately voice Ven.

It's also pretty easy to assume that if Richard voices Terra, then that pretty much answers all of our question from the start.

So, again, who would you want to voice the BBS characters?

Oh, this question just came to me...

Do you think there will be a different "high-quiality CGI" opening for every scenario, or just one?

Along with that, what do you guys think will be the "phrase" for each character? [the line that appears at the beginning of both KHI and KHII]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
bit hard to even make a guess at all of that though

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No idea about the voice actors.
As for the opening sequence, I think there'll be one, seeing how TAV start out together and only then split up. The sentence might change.
I doubt we'll have to watch the opening sequence whenever we start out a scenario though; it would be a real pain, especially since we can start out one Scenario before finishing the one we started before, IIRC

C

Colours

R.E voice's terra...........hmmm, it's hard to understand...explain.??

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I still can't believe they'd announce Richard Epcar as Terra's va so soon. I mean, can they make it anymore obvious?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't see that happening, his voice is too deep for Terra.
And when he tries to go to a higher more brisk pitch it fails miserably.

I hope he does not return, as Terra anyway.

Iridium

Awards
I presume the singer Raz?
Since I don't think an 81 year old would do Aqua >.>

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
if jesse mcartney voices ven i will get really angry...i hate JESSE MYCARTNEY WITH PASSION!
He did great as Roxas.
And I think it'd be horrible to give a different VA to Ven.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
if jesse mcartney voices ven i will get really angry...i hate JESSE MYCARTNEY WITH PASSION!

He probably will. Jesse working closely with Disney aside, Roxas's seiyuu does Ven in the Japanese versions. I think the recent interview with Richard Epcar (spelling? x.x) shows they do pay attention to stuff like that, seeing how he was picked to play Xehanort because the Japanese guy did Batou from Ghost in the Shell - so they picked the guy doing the English voice for Batouh.
Jesse has an even better chance to be picked for that reason, seeing how he's already inside the KH universe (and Disney)

Iridium

Awards
Well as the japanese seiyuof Roxas is the same as Vens , I assume that Jesse will follow suit
(Winner to find the same post just like this gets rep, qft.)

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
He probably will. Jesse working closely with Disney aside, Roxas's seiyuu does Ven in the Japanese versions. I think the recent interview with Richard Epcar (spelling? x.x) shows they do pay attention to stuff like that, seeing how he was picked to play Xehanort because the Japanese guy did Batou from Ghost in the Shell - so they picked the guy doing the English voice for Batouh.
Jesse has an even better chance to be picked for that reason, seeing how he's already inside the KH universe (and Disney)

darnet, guess your right, though he did an awsome job as roxas, i disliked him for bieng jesse...thats how much i hate him...but ehh...

so, this bites "starts to cut himself, ""not really""...."

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I Would like ven's voice not to be Jesse mccartney. and him have a deeper voice than Roxas.

That wouldn't make much sense, since Ven is obviously younger than Roxas. Jesse McCartney will do just fine.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I don't see that happening, his voice is too deep for Terra.
And when he tries to go to a higher more brisk pitch it fails miserably.

I hope he does not return, as Terra anyway.

Well, imo, he did a decent Xehanort and I can see that voice fiting Terra...

Anyways, MX and Terra's Japanese VAs sound almost exactly the same as Xemnas' and Xehanort's VAs respectively... Not to mention it's rumored that their VAs will be the same...
So, should the VAs be the same, then the same would hold true for the English release...

Terra: Richard Epcar (Xehanort voice fits)...
MX: Paul St. Peter (Xemnas voice fits)...

Iridium

Awards
KH3 for the wii said:
I Would like ven's voice not to be Jesse mccartney. and him have a deeper voice than Roxas.

He he, it's like asking Jesse to grow some balls for the role
Seriously though, he does the young thing well and I think he can pull it off again.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I seriously have no idea who I'd like to have voiced but I don't like it to be anybody that doesn't sound nothing like their character then that'd be a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back