• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Acting in KHII Sucks!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
If you just really hate the voice acting, theres a little such thing as the 'mute button' use it to your heart's content.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
>_> I see NO difference between that and KHI.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I like the voice actors i think they fit very well, they can't make all the lip syncing perfect its gonna be off sometimes but thats fine with me. Don't start complaining now u didn't see enough footage of the english version to judge it

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
You've barely even heard the NA voices, once you hear it in the game in more scenes you'll probably change your mind anyway xP

Well, FFX had less than great V/A and I loved it, and it came across well when it counted, so I'll stay hopeful since I love KH.

I don't agree, in fact, FFX had a wonderful voice cast. The only complaint I've ever heard about FFX's VA was Tidus being whiny, well no duh, it suits his character. The VA was perfect.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
It is kind or weird that you liked the jack sparrow va and disliked the others when you do a vo session there is a sound proof room and large tv screen so that they could see the charaters will and try to match their voices with them. In the interviews it was a small tv and a print out of their script one page go review the interviews they show them reading the papers i am talking about on the little stands their just giving you examples of what lets say roxas will sound like in the game it is not the real thing like in the kairi interview with hayden she was just showing what kairi sounds like. go ahead look at it.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
MegaFlare said:
You've barely even heard the NA voices, once you hear it in the game in more scenes you'll probably change your mind anyway xP

I don't agree, in fact, FFX had a wonderful voice cast. The only complaint I've ever heard about FFX's VA was Tidus being whiny, well no duh, it suits his character. The VA was perfect.

*thinks of the fake laughing scene* Damn you...

Vzam

Bronze Member
have fun whining about the game when it comes out...i'll be in my room playing it

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
you can find the interviews on youtube.com and the person who posted this thing about the voice acters, yeah i guess they different i mean i've been listening to the japanese ones for a while so hearing the english version is kinda strange, but i'm gonna give it a chance. i hope sora's voice sounds ok ^_^ but roxas english voice is perfect

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Ansem/Sephy said:
Sorry. I really don't like to be this hopeless, but it was awful! I'm telling you, if they'd just make a Japanese jersion with English subs and writing, I'd be happy, but, I'm sorry, but I think it's the fans' fault. After all, it was them (us) that pushed S/E to get it in stores so fast. And that compramised the quality.
As you can see, we've been waiting FOUR years for this game. You call that a rush?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorel said:
were can I find these interviews??
I have a thread called New Interview Discussion Thread (SPOILERS) in the Kingdom Hearts 2 section. Go and see it. I have a list of interviews there. And the voice acting didn't suck. It's like Princess Sakura said. We've been waiting four years and now people complain about the voice acting?

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
AngelofDestiny said:
I have a thread called New Interview Discussion Thread (SPOILERS) in the Kingdom Hearts 2 section. Go and see it. I have a list of interviews there. And the voice acting didn't suck. It's like Princess Sakura said. We've been waiting four years and now people complain about the voice acting?
Ha Ha Ha get her

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Lmfao.

My speakers don't work anymore, so I don't even know how the voices sound lke. I don't care if the Three Stooges were voicing people. :/ It's the gameplay i'm concerned about. The graphics are awesome, and so is the storyline. I could care less about voice actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back