• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice acting for Re: CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aros46

Who do you think is the best voice over actors for the orginaizaition.

heres mine

Vexen - matt olsen

Larxene - laura bailey

Marluxia - dave wittenberg

Zexion - crispin freeman

Lexaus - chris murphy

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

heres mine

Vexen - matt olsen

Larxene - laura bailey

Zexion - crispin freeman

Lexaus - chris murphy

Laura baliey is a voice actress for a couple of good anime. the ones i know of is case closed, Blue gender and dbz^^

It sounds like a cool choice for larxy (still think jessie for pokemon is the best choice tho >>)

And crispin freeman played in the .hack series (cant remember who-sorry)

dont know the other dudes tho

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not so sure about Crispin Freeman as Zexion. D: He seems like he'd have a younger voice than most of what Mr. Freeman does. CHIBI ORGANIZATION XIII MEMBER FTW? :D And Crispin Freeman already did Setzer and Setzer's voice definitely doesn't seem like it would fit with Zexion. :[ He kinda does the same sort of voice most of the time, so yeah. He might be better for Marluxia.

...Johnny Yong Bosch might fit for Zexion, though. 8D; HE'S AWESOME! He sounds a lot like how I imagine Zexion's voice when he's Lelouch from Code Geass.

I remember someone suggesting a VA for Larxene who was in Persona 3. I forgot what character it was and who the VA is, though... >.<; But, they sounded pretty good for Larxene. Not sadistic and crazy enough, thoughhhh.

Last edited:
Awards

heres mine

Vexen - matt olsen

Larxene - laura bailey

Zexion - crispin freeman

Lexaus - chris murphy

isnt laura bailey the one who voiced goten and trunks for DBZ? good choice for larxene but i think tara strong would fit

A

Audo

xD. Laure Bailey is cute. KHInsider/FXN interviewed her at Otakon.

^Interview. xD, that is actually her on the preview pic too (one on the left)

Anyways, i won't mind her voice, she's cool. But as for the others, i can't say I know them...
Oh, and i'll move this into the right section.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
When will we get a list of confirmed voice actors anyway? It wasn't exactly confirmed but it seems as if we know Axel's voice actor will be coming back. And we know that Sora and Riku will have the same voice actors (tries to imagine a fourteen year old Sora sounding like his fifteen year old self :huh:). Anyway I just want to see an official list. If the actors aren't cast right (can easily see a disaster if Larxene isn't cast right, if they make her sound to sweet instead of bitchy we will have a huge problem) I hate to see how the game will turn out. We would have just been better off with original version if the character's voice actors don't fit.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Sorry but its my opinion, does it even matter who we get for voice actors, as long as we get the game, thats all that matters to me. Don't see why people keep making threads like this, look I'm sure everything will be explained in a few months, honestly some people have no paticents for this stuff.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Sorry but its my opinion, does it even matter who we get for voice actors, as long as we get the game, thats all that matters to me. Don't see why people keep making threads like this, look I'm sure everything will be explained in a few months, honestly some people have no paticents for this stuff.

So if Bert and Ernie play Vexen and Marluxia or if Barney plays Larxen, or if MR.Hankey plays Zexion, you'll be cool?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
uhh yes! thats what I'm saying lol. I don't care about voice actors as long as we get the game I'll be fine. heck even the guy that did barney's voice would be more appropriate for those actors "WERE ONE BIG FAMILY"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back