• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vocaloid: The Perfect Beings [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
So hot outside. So very, very sweltering. A single little bead of sweat fell from Miku's forhead and traced her jaw, then dripped off down her collarbone. It felt like the heat was caressing her. She was uncomfortable with it, and yet it was so comfortable. Stretched out on the front of her house was Miku, all the sliding paper doors of her very traditional-looking Japanese home open, inviting even a little bit of a breeze in. The pigtailed popstar counted her blessings that houses had roofs outside, too, to protect those lazying on the front porch from the pain of sunburns and heatstroke.

In her hand was a watermelon-shaped popsicle, melting just as quickly as Miku felt she was. Every now and then she'd take a bit, complaining to herself that it was sticky from the melting but never going to get a new one. She couldn't be bothered to move a muscle in that weather, and she couldn't just make someone go fetch one for her. It wasn't in her nature.

After awhile of staring at the wooden roof above her, Miku rolled over onto her side to stare at the park across the street. It was a popular place for the Vocaloids- young or older- to hang out. She wondered if anybody was there right now.

Her toes wiggled to keep them from sticking together, but the wiggling only got slower as the green-haired girl felt herself falling into an idle sleep.

Back, forth, back, forth. Rin pumped her legs with great force as she sat on the scaulding plastic seat of the park swing set. She wanted to see how high she could go, seeing as there was nothing else to do. One time she swung all the way around the set, but then she fell off and broke her arm. It was totally worth it, though! What a rush.

Sometimes if she swung high enough, the small girl could see over the wall of the community into the world beyond. It was a town, normal looking enough, but dangerous if one of the Vocaloids went alone. Somehow, paparazzi and fans come from nowhere and grab at them forcefully, like that would make them smile for the camera.

Rin gave a shiver and stopped pumping her legs, allowing her to swing to and fro until she was sitting on the swing, doing nothing but a slow wobble back and forth. Today was the first day of summer, but it felt like it was the middle of summer. Such heat... was it even normal?

The blond girl hopped off the seat quickly. Her sneakers were almost full to the brim with sand. She smiled and kicked them off, measuring in her head how far they flew. She gave a small giggle like the little girl she was. Well, one went quite a ways away, but the other got stuck in a tree.
"Ah! Just my luck!" She grumbled to herself, then jogged over to the tree where her shoe was and stared up at the white object. She could climb trees, but that was extremely far up.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Gumi Kamui was happily walking down the baking sidewalk of her hometown, a portable fan in her hand whirring a pleasant breeze towards her face. Her mind was jumping from thoughts of the pool to the park back to the pool and then for some odd reason hopped over the idea of getting a snow-cone or something similar.

Suddenly, the battery went out in her fan.

In mere seconds, the full heat of the day struck her like an anvil and beads of sweat started to collect at the back of her neck, where the sun was striking strongest. "So... Hot... Must... Find.... Ice-cream man and or Kaito..." The lime-green haired girl panted for a moment, then spotted Rin off by a tree, looking up as if there were something up there.

Snapping out of the heat daze, Gumi skipped right on over and looked up next to Rin, arms behind her back and foot tapping a little bit each time she swayed her hips. She spotted the girl's shoe, caught on a branch a good distance up by one of its laces, and looked questioningly at Rin, "Why were you playing catch with your shoe?" She now appeared to either be uphased by the weather or just really really good at hiding how hot she was.

Clack, clack, clack.

"Hrmph..." Why the hell... do I always wear black boots... on days like this? The man could swear his feet were melting right now. He had searched his room for something else to wear, sandals or something similar, and yet had found nothing more then tons of these black abominations.

The soles of the boots sticked to the sweltering sidewalk every now and again as he walked through the neighborhood, in search of the elusive pool and its wonderful coolness. It always seemed to be moved every year during summer, some weird architectural thing the builders had to make the town 'new and fresh each year'. What it was was annoying and harsh for someone who depended on things to be where they were supposed to be. Every. Year.

Sure, he could probably pull of staying out here for quite a while, it was just annoying to walk into your house after a mid-afternoon walk and have black tread marks all across the carpet from your shoes literally melting. Passing by the Hatsune house, he spotted Miku sitting outside and waved a hello. She seemed to be falling asleep. Most certainly would get heat-stroke that way. "Hey, Miku. If you're going to pass out, do it indoors next to a cooler or something. Your brains will turn into an omellette if you doze off out here."

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Gakupo Kamui was dead underneath a tree in the park." Curse myself for not buying shorts ." He said. Sweat was puring out of his face like a waterfall. He looked around to find an activity he can do. He saw a Swingset and got up. He was drenched in sweat. He walked out of the shade then ran towards the swingset. He Jumped on it and started swinging. he expected a breeze to hit him. But it was nothing but hot air. Gakupo stopped and went back under the shade of the tree. " This suck. I have nothing to do. Im dying of from the heat. " he said. He took a hankerchief he had in his pocket and whipped the sweat of his face.

Gakupo then took out his sword and placed it on the grass. He used his sweat as a oily substance and began to clean his Sword. " At least it's peaceful. " he said to himself taking in a deep breathe

Awards
"Wow! This weather is great!" exclaimed a red haired young man as he walked towards the pool. He imagined that everyone else most likely did not feel the same way about the heat. However Akaito loved it. Heck, he was even wearing a pitch black scarf around his neck to suck up some of the suns rays. A sly smile on his face he took a bite out of a sandwich he had crammed together in the kitchen. He was always eating these things, he was a terrible cook after all, and they were so easy to make. "Hmm, needs something..." Reaching into his pocket he took out a hot red pepper. Stuffing it into the sandwich he munched the thing down in two massive bites. "Ahhh. So good." He said with a sigh, smoke comically coming from his mouth. Looking at his surroundings he had a confused look on his face. "Huh?" To his left he spotted Meito, who seemed to be trying to get a drowsy Miku to get out of the sun. Akaito's hand slammed against his forehead. "How is it I keep getting lost around here!?"

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Geez... how long will this last? Haku thought as she slouched over her Piano.

And why did I have to put my Piano in front of my window? She thought after. The quiant little house in this community was a little house that had a big window on the first floor and she decided to put it there though she was regretting it now because the sun was beating hard upon it and the glass focused it and made it seem so much hotter now. Haku went to her fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and guzzled half of it down in one swig.

Ted simply stood in his room in nothing but a Red T-shirt and Gray cargo shorts the sun shining into his room because his blinds were up. The sun was at his back and it was early in the afternoon. Is today the day I should say it? Should I say that I love Miku? He kept on pondering for about five minutes on the subject. When it came to smarts he was one of the smartest of the Vocaloids for his age, but when it came to understanding the teenage heart... he was absolutely clueless. His house was right Across the street from Miku's place then he finally grabbed the gray cap on the hook of his door and walked out the door and went down to the kitchen and pulled out a waffle cone and the tub of neopolitan ice cream and put two scoops into it. He then walked out the door outside and saw that Miku had fallen asleep. "Miku-chan!" Ted rushed back into the house to grab a small portable fan that he used for days like these and turned it on, letting the breeze blow into her face. Then he noticed Meito and said: "Oh sorry Meito and you are right but It was probably because the heat was making her feel sluggish. Luckily I was inside most of the time to prevent me from heating up too much."

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Arms raised in the air, stretching over a head full of blue hair. "Nyaaaaaaaa~!" Kaito yawned, cracking his neck in all different directions. Man, the sun was bright, how long had he been sleeping?
The blue haired vocaloid sat up from his futon and turned his head towards his clock, squinting to check the time,
"H-HOLY... IT'S... PAST 12?" Kaito sprung up onto the floor, only to trip over his blankets and fall flat on his face. He groaned, pushing himself onto his feet.

"Okay, let's try that again."

Kaito dressed himself within maybe a half a second and ran outside. He wanted to hang out with his friends (especially Miku) and catch that damn ice cream man, too. Not that he knew if anybody was going to be there, but there was a very good chance that at least someone would be there. So, why not give it a shot?

He sprinted until he saw the local park in sight, in which he placed his hands on his knees and caught his breath. "Man... it's hot out today. Ugh..." He muttered, wiping his hair from his face.
"AH!" And then he saw Miku... and... Akaito... and Ted... and Gakupo and Meito and a few others. Well, this was perfect! He waved his arms around, putting on a wild smile. "Hey guys!" He yelled, running over to them.

He noticed Miku was falling asleep on the floor. He chuckled, a slight pink blush appeared on his lips. She was so... cute. "Ah, well, it is quite hot outside today, don't you guys think?" He said, basically ignoring any other conversation going on.

Teto didn't really like the outdoors as much as the other vocaloids, but she felt sooooo aloonnnee. And it would be so out of her way to just... go and be around the others that didn't even pay that much attention to her (or so she thought).
"Urgh, do I have a choice?" She asked herself, rolling around on her floor. "Ted's already out! And I'm here aloooonne!" She groaned, pushing herself to her knees.
"So troublesome, so troublesome..." Teto decided to get up and walk over to the park. She'd rather be around people who might care about her than nobody at all.

Nami

usually not funny
The heat was inviting Miku into a deep sleep. It pulled on her arm and begged her to let her guard down. She knew it would reward her with dehydration or heat stroke, and yet she let it pull her into an imaginery sense of security. The porch felt like a nice heated bed or warm bath, and the air was her blanket and bubbles. But something was off about her zen world. There were voices outside that were interupting her from her deadly comfort.

The soft, sweet, innocent breeze of cool air was what brought her from the seductive grasp of heat. It tickled the hair on her bangs, making it swat and poke at her eyes. The green-haired girl let out a soft moan, and gingerly began to open her eyes.

First, she saw the pink spiral ponytail of Ted, sitting next to her on her deck, fanning her. She blinked her eyes open all the way and looked up at him, a little confused. He was holding an ice cream in his other hand. Kinda like Kaito.

Then, Miku noticed that her and Ted weren't alone. Just down the walk was Meito, standing there, looking halfway conserned and halfway annoyed. She was sort of intimidated by him, but she knew he was kind. He reminded her a lot of her own older brother, Mikuo.

And lastly, the blueberry himself, Kaito. He was smiling, looking over at her.

In one big rush, Miku got sudden realisation of what was going on. She fell asleep, and everyone was watching her. She flushed the most brilliant shade of deep pink, then sat up rather quickly. She trusted her friends and everything, but right now, there was no denying, they were sort of seeming like perverts! Swallowing, the popstar looked at each of them.

"... o-ohayo...," She greeted weakly.

Secretly, she gave herself a one-over to check if her buttons were done up and her tie was still on. She felt sort of guilty, though. They were her friends, and she had fallen asleep out in the open, afterall.

After speaking, Miku realized how thirsty she actually was. Her popsicle hadn't hydrated her much, and besides, she had been in the sunshine for a while. She couldn't wet her tongue with the treat anymore, either, since it was melted in a puddle, dripping through the cracks of her deck. She licked her lips lightly in an attempt to add moisture, passively.

Rin had a hard time here, trying to figure out how she could fish her shoe down from the clutches of that evil cherry tree. She could climb, but she was too short to even reach it from where she could get to. She could try and knock it down with something, but that could end badly. Especially if Kaito-nii or Gakupo-nii were anywhere nearby, she decided in her head.

Speak of the devil... sorta. Gakupo's little sister, Gumi, bounced up to the little blond and commented something about the stupid fact that her sneaker was sitting yards above them in branches.

"I-It's not like I did it on purpose," Rin growled, trying to keep herself. It wasn't Gumi's fault that her shoe was potentially gone for good, but she sure as hell wasn't helping.

Behind her, she heard movement. Sort of heavy footsteps. Like a grown-up. She turned to see Gakupo teetering around the park awkwardly, trying to occupy his time with something. Ah-hah! He had to be at least six feet tall and capeable of grabbing her shoe if he climbed enough.

"Yo!" Rin called to the purple-headed samurai. "Could you do me a solid here?"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Ted was sorta happy that Miku was regaining her composure and she said: "... o-ohayo...,"

"Actually just so you know it's afternoon Miku... hehe." Ted smirked. But that smirk soon turned into a frown then into a small smile as he saw Kaito.

"Ah, well, it is quite hot outside today, don't you guys think?"

"You are quite right about that... that's why I decided to dress light...Miku was about to fall asleep under this heat and I saw that She was gonna get heat stroke so I rushed back to my place to get my portable fan. it always helps..." Then just as he paused he just came up with a brilliant idea. "Wait! I got an idea to beat this heat! Why don't you guys come over to my place for a pool party or a waterfight or something? We'll have fun and stay cool at the same time."

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Meito looked around at the crowd of people that had suddenly shown up at Miku's doorstep. So, it was true. She really was popular, even among Vocaloids. Although, for the brown haired young man, it wasn't really a surprise. Not wanting to add to the crowd much longer, he just waved a goodbye and continued down the street. Besides, that many people in such a small area could only lead to adding to the extreme heat of the day.

Now, his mind wandered to what he was trying to find earlier. "Pool... Where is the goddang pool?"

Gumi could sense the irritation in Rin's voice but, didn't take it personally. If she had lost something and it had fallen out of her reach, she would be upset too. Then, she spotted her older brother, Gakupo. lazing about underneath one of the park's trees. To be honest, he was a klutz when it came to retrieving objects, even on the ground let alone up in a tree.

Getting an idea, the Kamui girl leapt up onto one of the branches of the tree and started to clamber up. She wasn't one to be afraid of heights or depths, so, this was much like a normal day in the park for her. About half-way up the oak, she came across a bird's nest. "Oooh... Rin! Hey, Rin! There are some baby birdy eggs up here!" Gumi was so easily entertained by the feathered creatures, she often forgot that Rin hated the things with a passion of a thousand suns. She also forgot that when there was a nest, there was often a really protective momma birdy.

Gumi had barely gotten to the branch that held the little sneaker captive when a large, very irritated, mother bird came screeching for her head, talons and beak ready to attack. "ACK!" The girl screamed, trying to cover her head while still grabbing the shoe. "I'm not stealing your eggies! G-OW-GO AWAY! I'm leaving, I'm leaving!" While trying to climb back down, one of her shoelaces got snared by a bough of the tree and, consequently, she slipped down and ended up hanged upside down by her ankle, holding Rin's shoe and watching as the mother bird flew back up to its nest.

"Ummmu... I hope I grabbed the right one." She handed Rin the shoe and started to try and untie her shoelace, so as to reach the ground again.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Gakupo saw his Little Sis staring up at a tree. " Hey Sis ! " He said waving his hand. He looked up and saw Rin hanging up there. " How's it going there Rin ? " .

"Yo!" "Could you do me a solid here?"

Gakupo looked up at the tree and saw a sneaker hanging. he just stared at it. In his own little mind he said to himself " ITS TO HOT FOR MOTION. " Then he saw Gumi climbing up and reaching for the shoe. He let out a sigh of relief. Then Gumi started to hang upside down. " Darn it. " He said to himself as he got up. " I gotcha Sis. " He said as he stood up and helped her untie her shoe which got caught on the tree.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Within the Hatsune household, a fierce (yet ridiculous) battle had been going on within the laundry room. Because of the swealtering heat, Mikuo had decided to eat a cherry flavored popsicle--however, the scoundrel caught him off guard and dripped all over his shirt, something he refused to tolerate. In retalliation he had chucked the popsicle in the garbage and was currently scrubbing away furiously at his white shirt.

Ugh...vision darkneing...hands aching...heat, uh, hot... He bit his lower lip, his left hand still scrubbing as his right groped through his trusty cleaning cabinet. "AHA!" He suddenly bursted out, jumping back rather dramatically and whipping out a small white bottle with a red top. "You have met your match, Cherry Posicle! Feel the might of...BLEACH! HAA!"

After spraying unneccesary amounts of bleach onto his shirt, Mikuo pounced onto the table, scrubbing, brushing, biting (?) and doing whatever it took for the stain to get off. He was then (finally) victorious, holding up his trophy, his prize--his clean white shirt.

"...Now it's all wet." He sighed, ruffling his hair a bit. "...Eh, no one will mind if I'm shirtless, it's too hot anyway."

Walking towards the front, Mikuo squeezed the bleach out of his shirt as he walked, then spotted company on the porch. "Hey, there was a party and you didn't--" He started with a hefty laugh, that is, until he spotted a drowsy Miku looking dehydrated. "OH MY GAWD MIMI-CHAN!!!!" He yelped, dropping his shirt in surprise. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! WE NEED WATER HERE! SOMEONE CALL THE WATER FAIRY OR SOMETHIN'!!!!" He cried, rivers of tears running down his cheeks as he shook the drowsy Miku desperately, looking around frantically.

So.

Friggin.

HOT.

Luca whined mentally, resting her head on a tree somewhere in the city. She had forgotten where she was going, forgotten where she was, and the heat was getting to her. She could've sworn she had to have a good reason to leave her air-conditioned home, but looking at it now, there was no reason she should've left. Maybe she should've changed her clothes to something lighter? Her blue eyes looked around and she spotted a park. Was she hallucinating? No, it was a park. If she hallucinated, it would've been a pool, or the beach. She blinked twice, and spotted Rin and...Gakupo.

Ugh.

She decided not to care, remaining slumped against the tree, under the shade, and gave a sigh.

She hated summer.

Awards
Akaito couldn't help but smirk at the situation on the Hatsune household's porch. As Miku's shirtless brother ran up to his sister and shook her, it looked very comical. I guess he has a right to be worried, you could pop a bag of popcorn out here. With a heavy yawn he walked towards the front of the house. "Hey Ted I'm pretty sure this town has a pool, unless they moved it or something..." The red head said, scratching his head over what he just said, trying to imagine how moving a pool would be possible. At the moment it didn't seem too far-fetched, why else couldn't he find it? Shaking his head he suddenly grabbed his brother in a friendly headlock. "What do you say nii-san? How about we find this pool and have a party!? I bet a few cute girls will be there!" He teased his brother releasing him, but not before giving him a head burn.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Kaito stood still for a while, listening to the others ideas to escape the sweltering heat. Ted had offered back to his and Teto's place for a water fight. Kaito didn't really want to get soaked, especially if he was just in normal clothing.
"Actually... maybe we can all get ice cream inst-"
"Hey Ted I'm pretty sure this town has a pool, unless they moved it or something..." Thank goodness for Akaito. Or not. Kaito's twin brother had captured the blue haired vocaloid in a headlock, totally catching Kaito by surprise. "A-ah! Wh-what are you doooiiinng?!"

"What do you say nii-san? How about we find this pool and have a party!? I bet a few cute girls will be there!"

Kaito managed to choke out a "YYEEEEESSS" before Akaito had released him. He shook his head, attempting to get his hair back the way he liked it.
"Y-yeah, I like Akaito's idea better! How 'bout it?" He asked, turning to the others.
Then Miku's brother had came rushing in in such a panic. Mikou came sprinting towards Kaito and his friends, bowing down at Miku's side.

"OH MY GAWD MIMI-CHAN!!!!" He yelped, dropping his shirt in surprise. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! WE NEED WATER HERE! SOMEONE CALL THE WATER FAIRY OR SOMETHIN'!!!!"

Kaito's eyes widened, "Uhm, Mikou-san!" He said, trying to get the older Hatsune's attention. "MIKOU~!"

"Miku's fine, she's just takin' a quick sun nap!" He smiled, chuckling nervously.

Teto slumped towards the park, finding just what she wanted. Attention. Er... friends. And her good for nothing brother was there too! He had left his sister all alone, with nobody to talk to and nothing to do.

"Teeeeeeeed nii-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~!" She cried out, thrusting herself towards her brother. "Don't leave me aggaaaaiin!"

Nami

usually not funny
A water fight? With water? Yes. Yes. That sounded like the best idea that anyone has ever thought of in the history of ever! Miku was just close to shouting out an agreement to Ted when she was assaulted- oh, sorry, I mean- grasped by her worried older brother. He was, for whatever reason, convinced she had heat stroke, even though she was completely concious and awake.

"N-N-N-Nii-ch-ch-chan!" She managed as he shook her. "I-I'm fine! I'm fine!"

When the older Hatsune finally let go, with a little reassurance from Kaito, Miku heard another plan that was also quite amazing. Possibly more amazing. Going to the pool! Haaaah! No matter how hot it was outside, the water in the pool was always perfectly cool. It was like magic, but was actually just really dedicated staff.

Miku let out a light, fluffy giggle to the idea. "The pool!" She cheered, raising her fist to the air.

At that moment, Teto also appeared, and launched herself onto her twin-like brother. This occurance only made Miku laugh even more. It was never a dull moment around the community.

"Kay, so," She began, attempting to get the others' attention. "How's'about we all change and meet at the pool by 1 o'clock?"

That gave everyone fifteen minutes to get into a swimsuit and get all their gear. That seemed reasonable. And before anyone had a chance to change her mind, Miku had already lept up and scrambled into her house. She couldn't wait to feel the cool water caress her heated skin.

Uh, wow. Wow. The Kamui family could be a full circus act, like seriously. They were both very freaky and slightly entertaining. Rin took her shoe from the hanging Gumi and slipped it onto her foot.
"Thanks," She said simply, as though the green-haired Vocaloid wasn't dangling from a tree by her foot.

It's not like the blonde girl had to worry, anyway. Gakupo was already there, attempting to get his sister down from her little predicament.

Heaving a large sigh at how weird others could be, Rin took off to find her other shoe. Once retrieved, she noticed a rather large group forming around the Hatsune house. No surprise. Miku, Mikuo and Mikumi were the most famous Vocaloids and were practically magnets to attention. Miku was pretty, Mikuo was handsome and Mikumi was adorable. They made up a family of gods. Not that Rin minded. Nope, not jealous one tiny bit! Not at all.

Once Rin neared the house, she noticed the actual people that were there. The Kasane two, Ted and Teto stood hugging on the deck of the house for whatever reason, Meito was just casually watching the scene from afar, Kaito and Akaito stood just infront of the deck, playfully fighting, and Mikuo stood under the deck shade, looking into the house. Shirtless.

Shirtless.

Wait- what? Oh my god oh my god oh my god, was all Rin could think. Her face flushed a color that closesly resembled a flustered apple.

"W-What's... w-what's going on?" She asked nobody in particular.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Teeeeeeeed nii-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~!"

"Wha- What the heck Teto-chan?" Ted exclaimed as his little sister glomped him.

"Don't leave me aggaaaaiin!"

"Well I only left because I that Miku-chan was about to fall unconscious under this heat alright? I would've came straight back as soon as Miku was alright." He said as he saw Miku get up and say:
"How's about we all change and meet at the pool by 1 o'clock?"
"Hai Miku-him I mean chan." Ted sorta blushed when he made that mistake. "C'mon Teto-chan let's get goin'!"
Then just as he turned around He saw Rin.
"Hey Rinny-san. Wanna go to the pool with us?"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"SHE LIVES!" Mikuo yelled ahppily, letting her go and placing his arms onto the back of his head. Quite satisfyed with his brother-healing powers and the fact that they were going to hit the pool, he was more than happy to oblige. Come on--hottest day ever, with girls bouncing around in bikinis? No straight guy would wanna see that!

"To the pool!" Mikuo agreed with a huge grin on his face, though something bothered him.

Wait.

Kaito would be going, right?

And Miku would be wearing a swimsuit, right?

So...

Mikuo's eyes landed on said boy. They weren't going out, but this would certainly be a good chance to see if Kaito liked Miku for her personality, or her body. Not like Mikuo looked at her like that. 'Cause, that's incest and would be illegal. And she's Mimi-Chan! So...yeah.

His eyes then landed on a blonde haired girl whose face was entirely red. "Rin-chi! We're going to the pool, so hurry to the pool and get somethin' sexy, 'cause it's gonna be HOT!"

Of course Mikuo sounded like a complete idiot. The heat was slowly turning his brain to mush, and the sight of bikini-clad babes and water sounded like an awesome idea. After bidding everyone a "C-ya later!" Mikuo walzted back into the house, digging around in his closet for a swimsuit (or swimshorts, whatever floats your boat). As he reached for something black, he pulled out a pair of black speedoes.

Too...forward.

Shaking his head, he threw them over his shoulder and pulled out something yellow--an overly large pair of swimming trunks he had gotten last year. Thing is, he lost a lot of weight, so it was way too big.

Too...not fitting.

Shaking his head, he threw them over his shoulder and groped around the drawer. But...there was nothing left.

"...no..." He gasped, looking at his two options. "ARGH! MIMI-CHAN!!" He cried, pulling on his hair as he bounced over to her room. "Uh...should I go with the Speedo or the yellow nightmare?!" He wailed, holding the two up.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
"Must. Get. To The Pool."

"And. Get. Sake."

Meiko Sakine groaned as she sat down on a bench in the park, pulling out her newly bought cell phone.
She had been lost and dehydrated for three whole hours, looking for that elusive yet amazing pool.
But who cares about the fact she couldn't find the pool, it was the fact she had been three whole freakin' hours without any sake what so ever. For Meiko, it was a never ending nightmare without any glorious sake to keep her company. And it was too gosh darn hot to be walking around for three hours without sake.
"Now if I could only call Kaito and get him to buy me some ice- WHAT?! IT'S DEAD? I HAVEN'T EVEN CALLED ANYONE AT ALL SINCE I GOT IT! STUPID CELL PHONE." She yelled, thowing the gorgeous new cell phone she had just bought on the hard pavement- Now leaving her phoneless and sakeless.
Meiko groaned as she slowly got up to pick up the broken remains of her cell phone.
"There goes another 500 doll- OWW!" Her foot had caught onto an over grown tree root and knocked her flat on her face with a loud thud.

Why me?

Meiko thought as the cold hard pavement met her face.

All I need now is for someone to see me like this and it will be the worse day ever.

..... Stupid freaking elusive pool.

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Teto was still clinging to her brother's arm as he ran off to their domain to get their bathing suits on. Then he had stopped and asked Rin to tag along. However, Teto was too busy thinking about her outfit to even notice.
Teto was going to wear the prettiest little suit! It was pink, like her hair, and it had a sparkly frilled part to the bottom piece which sort of looked like a tutu.
She was getting giddy just thinking about it!

"Oooh! Ted nii-saaaan, I'll meet you at home! I need to take my time to get ready! Bye bye, Rin! I'll see you at the pool, hopefully."
Teto bowed to the blonde haired vocaloid and scurried away to her and Ted's home.

Kaito smiled, however, he took notice of Mikou, who decided to stare at the blue haired vocaloid for about 8 seconds. Staring in a rather... scary... way. As if he was watching Kaito's every single move.
Kaito's eyes widened and he decided to just look away, and the next thing he knew, Miku's big brother was already focused on... Rin.
Wow.
Oh, that hypocrite. He was staring at Kaito because he thought Kaito was gonna make some big move on Miku!

Well. He was. But not in a perverted way.

Kaito brushed the thought over his shoulder and turned towards Miku, "I'll see you there, Miku-chan~!" He smiled, waving with two fingers. "Alright, Akaito-kun! Don't know about you, but I'm goin' to get changed! Race you there!" Kaito ran off to his house, not really concerned about if Akaito was gonna beat him or not, but more concerned about what he was going to wear!

Kaito wasn't much of a pool person so his choice of water clothing was sort of... bland.
Really bland.

This would be harder than he thought.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"There goes another 500 doll- OWW!"

Surprised by the outside voice, Luka perked up immediately, looking around quite alarmed. She then relaxed, though got curious as to who had gotten hurt. She crawled around the tree and found Meiko face down onto the pavement amongst the shattered remains of what she guessed was a cell phone. She recognized the red head, and spoke,

"Meiko..." Luka asked, peering at her. Was this another hallucination? Or the real thing?

[A post for the sake of posting. x3]

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
"Meiko..."

"Leon! I wasn't stalking you, I was loo-" She stopped her sentence quickly as she realized who had called her name.
Her face suddenly turned pale to contrast the bright red mark of pain on her forehead from hitting the ground, face first at full speed. Which, would have been alot more painful if she wasn't a vocaloid.
"OH! Hello... Luka. What are you doing on this burning hot day out here?" Meiko replied as she sat up and tried to hide the cell phone pieces under her foot when she should have been hiding the flustered look on her face.
"And that wasn't stalking I said, I was saying... singing?" She paused as she tried to make something up. "Um, yes, singing for you."

Wait.... That didn't make any sense did it? GOSH DARN IT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back