• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vocaloid RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Rikku*

Awards
OK here are the rules:
*no f-words
*You can't use other peoples characters
*Have fun :tongue:
~main Characters (choose one and I'll wright it)
-Hatsune Miku:*Rikku*
-Kagamine Rin
-Kagamine Len
-Kaito
-Meiko
-Kamui Gakupo
-Megurine Luka
-gumi
-Miki
-Kaai Yuki
-hiyama kiyoteru
(Its ok if all of the characters wont be choose)
~enjoy ;)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Surely there's got to be more than this? A little bit of background concerning what people might be doing in this roleplay? Does it follow straight on from established events in Vocaloid, or was there some point where the background for this roleplay diverged from the Vocaloid canon? Also what is there even to do in a Vocaloid roleplay?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
There's no plot. There's no direction. You need at least something to give people a general idea of what the roleplay is about, otherwise very few, if any, will actually join your roleplay due to the overall lack of a plot. You need to think of some sort of plot for the roleplay and write a short something or other in this thread to give people the general idea of the roleplay.

Also, you need to allow people to write their own character templates, seeing as how they will be controlling said character and would likely rather have a character how they want it rather than how someone else writes it. I know I wouldn't want anyone writing my characters.

L

lily masuda 2012

There's no plot. There's no direction. You need at least something to give people a general idea of what the roleplay is about, otherwise very few, if any, will actually join your roleplay due to the overall lack of a plot. You need to think of some sort of plot for the roleplay and write a short something or other in this thread to give people the general idea of the roleplay.

Also, you need to allow people to write their own character templates, seeing as how they will be controlling said character and would likely rather have a character how they want it rather than how someone else writes it. I know I wouldn't want anyone writing my characters.
Well these are ideas to consider. If you want i could help come up with a plot sience i am currently rping many vocaloid rps that have plots. I propose creating multiple rp topics with thier own plots such as a world tour or a plot based on a certain song or idea..as for who i want may i be Lily Luka and Zatsune Miku?

L

lily masuda 2012

Well these are ideas to consider. If you want i could help come up with a plot sience i am currently rping many vocaloid rps that have plots. I propose creating multiple rp topics with thier own plots such as a world tour or a plot based on a certain song or idea..as for who i want may i be Lily Luka and Zatsune Miku?

Actually if were only allowed to be one ill take Lily..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back