• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vision Protection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Let’s be real. You game, I game, we all game. We’re all in a video game forum and facing the screen right now.

I had laser surgery around nine to ten years ago and until now my vision is 20:15. However, since these are an investment and I probably won’t do a laser touch up until I’m like forty, I want to protect my eyes and keep my current grade. Currently all I’m doing is wearing non-grade glasses with anti-glare, but feel like I should do more because I don’t want to get cataracts before I’m even fucking fifty.

So, how do you protect your eyes after a long gaming session or any other activity that strains your sight?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I take a 15min break every 1-2hrs. Reduces eye strain. I also ensure I’m at a good distance between my TV. Typically 6ft.

PestHit

Awards
I take a 15min break every 1-2hrs. Reduces eye strain. I also ensure I’m at a good distance between my TV. Typically 6ft.
+ I also saw it somehow, exercises are also well supported for prevention 👓👓👓

Back