• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Viruses!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
This stupid "Anti-Virus software" came into my computer out of nowhere and I don't even know how. Well, I tried deleting it, but no matter what I do, it won't go away. It's called: Doctor Antivirus 2008. Pfft, it's a stupid scam and it's getting annoying.

I've tried for two hours trying to get rid of the program, but the things that I read online regarding on how to remove it are scams as well. I tried this program called Malwarebytes' Anti... and it couldn't remove the stupid thing.

So what do I do? How do I get rid of it? Every few minutes a bunch of pop-up screens come up telling me that I have various viruses in my computer (all which is not true). I just don't know what to do anymore...

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
I don't have that. I have two virus scan and protectors program. I have the HP health one (It came in my computer built in) and Norton. I like Norton. I have to renew it, but it's expensive. I just use the HP. Now to get rid of it here is what you should do. Go to your control panel, click on programs. It will pull up many options, do program and features, all of your programs installed on your computer should come up, click on the program you wish to get rid of, right click it, unistall and change should be your options, click on it, finally just follow the steps. Let me know if your need more help. My uncle is a tech support person. He builds and maintains computers.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
I don't have that. I have two virus scan and protectors program. I have the HP health one (It came in my computer built in) and Norton. I like Norton. I have to renew it, but it's expensive. I just use the HP. Now to get rid of it here is what you should do. Go to your control panel, click on programs. It will pull up many options, do program and features, all of your programs installed on your computer should come up, click on the program you wish to get rid of, right click it, unistall and change should be your options, click on it, finally just follow the steps. Let me know if your need more help. My uncle is a tech support person. He builds and maintains computers.

HP Health is laughable, and Norton is Certified Shit.

And not to question your "tech support person" uncle, but most likely it is a virus and won't be found in the Uninstall/Remove programs panel.

Any of the ones I have listed have free versions that don't need to be registered and aren't demos that have been proven to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back