• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Virus Detected"? (No spoilers, I think.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
So, I'm on Tag Mode trying to get some balloons, when, right after I do a scratch card, the top screen starts flashing "VIRUS DETECTED!"

I had to turn off my DS as it was running out of battery, so I couldn't do anything with it.

What does it mean? Should I be worried or prepare for a really hard boss next time I go into Avatar Sector?

D:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's basically just an in-game occurrence that only lasts for one floor in the Avatar Sector. All it is is a power up to the Heartless within that floor, really.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A loud and blaring alarm will sound as the message flies across the screen repeatedly, and you're told that you have no choice but to wager ALL of your SP on the next challenge. If you fail the mission, you forfeit all of your SP.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You have to clear that floor's challenge to make the virus go away, me thinks - based on how it always went away like immediately after I cleared it xD;
And yes, all rooms have red bugs in them on virus'd floors :I And most likely a lot more bugged baddies than usually called for. Huff.
Though getting viruses is what let me get the Ultima Weapon xD;;;

Swordsaint

it sometimes pops up in the avatar sector and it influences three things

1: the next avatar floor you do (assuming its an avatar challenge and not an sp challenge) will have all rooms infected with bugs

2: every tenth floor is an SP challenge, start on a tenth floor and you'll wager all your SP. (i also believe that you must complete the challenge so its a handy trick for obtaining lots of SP in the avatar sector.)

3: I BELIEVE that if you obtain a virus in the avatar sector, save and then go to the main game, the next system sector will require a 100% bet.

Swordsaint

I'm not sure about the virus affecting the regular game but I know that if you save and then resume tag mode, you'll still be bugged.
its happened to me two or three times. someone should see if it does for sure, but i know my experiences have shown it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back