• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Virtual Pokemon: The Next Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~ Zero Terrum ~

"Hello, this is Zero Terrum sending you this message of a virtual reality game of Pokemon. Max, my brother, and I have developed this game to all who wish to join. We want to bring in new comers into the game to have fun and enjoy it. We'll be expecting some of you to become champions soon like are many other ranks of our current champs. Me and my brother are on the high braccaks of the virtual game. The true champions. I myself as a Frontier Brain and my brother Max as the Elite Four Champ. We wish the best of luck to any new comers and to those who are already playing the game. This is Zero Terrum signing off."

After the message sent out Zero sat down rubbing his templates of his head from coming out of the game. "Man, two challenges today and a whole lot of training sessions." Zero said. "Surprised to not see Max out yet from his station. And Xeon......can't believe he went off to a different region instead of going through the one he was in now. Such a stubborn kid." Zero sat down in his reclininer chair and poured in some tea and watched his computer screens to monetor the other gamers in his room. "Well, looks like we already have some more newcomers. Well better give out the welcome committee." Zero said putting on his head set.

He uses this to put out a digital message to newcomers who've just entered the game. "Hello! And welcome to the Virtual World of Pokemon. Just follow the rules of the game and we'll have no problems. If you have any questions please do use your P*DA's, Poke Gears, or your Poke Navs to call me or my brother Max. We are listed into them to be your helpful guide. But the most important rules for you to know is to have fun, be kind to others in the game, and go out there and win!" Zero finished his message and took off his headset. "Man, getting sick and tired of saying that. But like Max said, 'Showing how nice and kind you are will bring in more attention to this game.' Yeah I guess he has a point there." After his little grumble he went back to checking the monitors of his computer screens as he took a sip of tea from his cup.

~ Xeon Terrum ~

In Cherrygrove City in the Johto region of the virtual pokemon world, Xeon was examing the area and looking around. "Hmm, looks like Zero logged off. Can't find him in my P*DA list of those who logged in. But it looks like there are some new comers." Xeon gave out a sigh and shook his head. "Man, ever since Max and Zero put out this game for everyone, this place has been getting more and more new comers by the hour. This place is getting as popular as World of WarCraft and the Sims."

He stopped by to the Pokemon Center and walked up to the counter. "Hello! Nurse Joy! I have some Pokemon that need some help!" Xeon said. Just then a Chansey and a red headed women in a nurses outfit came up to him. "Hello and welcome." She said with a smile. "I'm the Nurse Joy of Cherrygrove City. You said you have pokemon that need some assitance?" Xeon nodded and handed her three pokeballs. "Yes Nurse Joy, all three of them need their daily check up today. So do you mind?" he said to her.

"Nope, I'll check on them right away! Just wait here and Chansey will hand your Pokemon back to you." Nurse Joy said to him. "Chansey!" said the pink egg shaped pokemon that was wearing a nurse's hat. "Okay, thank you then." Xeon said. He walked out into the waiting room in front and looked out to see many other trainers were in here as well. "I'm betting some of these guys are newbies." Xeon sighed out.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Luvia opened her eyes slowly. Squinting at the early morning light flooding into her elaborate room, she stretched her arms, and then proceeded to get out of bed. She swung her legs over the side and slipped on her slippers. Today was going to be another long day. It always was in the Edelfelt mansion. But today was Saturday, and there was a reason she decided to wake up at the break of dawn. "it's already time isn't it?" Lvia shouted, her voice echoing down the hallway of her open door. It was time to go online, but not to do just go on the internet. To go play POKEMON! Luvia ran to her closet and quickly changed out of her nightgown, throwing on a blue outfit fit for an aristocrat. You could almost say it was lolita. Anyway, Luvia ran to the other side of the room, into a corridor leading to her bathroom. She looked in the mirror, and noticing nothing was terribly wrong with her, she grabbed a brush and hastily combed her hair into place. Then she smiled, and ran back into her room. No one but her was up this early and there was no way anyone would hear her in this part of the mansion, the maids and everyone else were all either busy on the other side of the mansion or sleeping. She ran to her desk, and flicked open her labtop. In a box next to it, was her equipment. her virtual equipment. She sat down at the desk on a expensive looking office chair. Then she took out the controller and the headset out of the box and put on the headset. She hooked the controller up, got the labtop ready for the program and pressed enter, then putting the headset over her eyes. She closed her eyes as it happened. There was a whoosh and some crazy colors flashing over her eyes and then, she was there. She opened her eyes to see that the place she was in was very different from her real home. It was currently summer in Tokyo and here everything was a shade of orange. The trees were all losing their leaves, and it was, all in all a beautiful place. Luvia was in Ecruteak City. "Finally time to go to the Center. She rushed past many other online members who were also part of the game, but she wasn't just any old member or trainer. She was an Elite Four member, and a tough one at that. She ran down a path filled with people and ran to a red roofed building. It was the pokemon center. Nurse Joy smiled as Luvia rushed in. "Good to see you milady. Your pokemon are all ready and rested up from the night before, here you go." Nurse Joy handed Luvia her set of pokeball, which she quickly put on a stylish belt around her waist. "Thanks, see you later!" Luvia left as quickly as she came in and was just outside the center. She put her hands on her hips and then said "What in the world am I going to do today?" She laughed then, picking a pokeball frmo her belt and saying a quik phrase "Espeon, go!" then a flash of light shot out of her pokeball and an elegant purple pokemon came out. Her Espeon. Luvia then wondered, "Maybe I should get going to the league."

Death

Your #1 Bruh
" Magmar! Fire Blast !" Blaine yelled as his Magmar obeyed his command and used the move on the challenger's Magmortar. " Magmortar. Show him your Fire Blast." Hiroito Kato was confident he's going to win and become the new Gym Leader. Both Fire Blast's clashed and caused a humongous explosion.
" You are a worthy apprentice." Blaine said to Hiro. " I'm proud that you will be my successor." Hiro and Blaine both knew who was going to win. Blaine smiled.

" Earthquake!" Hiro said as His Magmortar stomped on the ground and caused a huge earthquake. The smoke cleared up and showed Blaine's Magmar knocked out on the floor. The Referee lifted the flag that was on Hiro's side. " THE WINNER OF THIS BATTLE IS HIROITO KATO !" THe referee said. " HE IS OUR NEW GYM LEADER!"

Hiro stayed with a serious face. He called his Magmortar back. " Good job pal. " He said.

He walked up to the middle of the ring and saw Blaine in front of him. Blaine handed him a bag. " I'm proud of you. I know you will become a great Gym leader. This contains Gym Badges for the Challenger's ahead."
Hiro laughed. " You do know I am a very strong trai... I mean Gym Leader." Hiro said with pride. " I know. But sometimes you have to go easy on them." Blaine said as he laughed and hugged Hiro.

" I'm off to my retirement home. Summerland in Fiore !" He said. as he walked out of the gym. he took one last breathe and remembered the great times he had there. " The torch was now passed on "

Hiro walked around his new Gym. He was happy. " Now this is going to be a challenge." He said.

He sat down on a rock that was near by. " I'll make you proud Gramps."

Jacob logged into the game. " AWESOME ! " He said. he was in Pallet town in Kanto. THis was his beginning. He heard someone speaking

"Hello! And welcome to the Virtual World of Pokemon. Just follow the rules of the game and we'll have no problems. If you have any questions please do use your P*DA's, Poke Gears, or your Poke Navs to call me or my brother Max. We are listed into them to be your helpful guide. But the most important rules for you to know is to have fun, be kind to others in the game, and go out there and win!

This is just awesome. But first i need a pokemon. And i know just where it is. Jacob turned around to see a Pokemon lab right behind him. He was excited. " Yes!"

He walked in and he was super excited. " Hello New Trainer." A man said in a lab coat.

" Hello professor Oak. How's it going." He said in a smile.

" Very good. Thanks for asking. Now you're here for your Pokemon aren't you. " Professor Oak said.

Jacob nodded and he saw 3 pokeballs in the middle of a table. " Now here are your starters." Oak said as he grabbed a ball and summoned Charmander. " This is Charmander, He's the fire type starter."
He took out Squirtle and said " This is the Water Starter Squirtle"
then hetook Bulbasaur out. " And this is Bulbasaur"

Jacob took Squirtle instantly. I choose Squirtle. Thanks Professor." he said as he walked out ready for adventure.

Jacob had everything set for himself. He had pokeballs, Potions, Squirtle, his sneakers. He was ready.

" Okay Pokemon World. Here I come." He said as he began to walk through route 1.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Tsuki walked to the pokemon centre in Vermilion City. She had just defeated Lt. Surge the electric Gym leader and now had gained her third Poke` badge. She sighed as she gave her poke` balls to nurse Joy so she could heal her pokemon. "CHANSY!" The pink egg-carrying pokemon greeted her. "NNN... Get lost ya freak!" She yelled at it, chansey jumped away behind nurse joy. "That wasn't very nice, go wait fo ryour pokemon to heal or I'll ask you to leave." Nurse Joy pointed to a waiting area where other trainers were. Tsuki sighed and sulkily dragged her feeet to the waiting area.

"Radiicate you did well." One boy petted his pokemon on the head, it had a bandage on it's tail. It obviously lost so how did it do well... Tsuki thought to herself. Tsuki's pokemon team was exclusive, strong pokemon only an dGypsy and Zack were strong. It was her 2nd day of being in the virtual game and she had defeated 3 of the gym leaders. Tsuki decided she would take a week off to explore and search for pokemon before taking on Erika in Celadon city.

"Butterfree!" A butterfree flew past Tsukis head making her smile it was oh, so cute. "Hey! Butterfree come back!" A boy chased his butterfree. "Try being nice to it. " She smiled at the young boy who calmy approached it. "Please, please get inside your poke` ball." He pleaded the Butterfree shook its head indisagreement. "awww!" The boy admitted deafeat and they both walked out the door of the Poke` centre. Tsuki sat dwon and waited for Gypsy adn Zacks recovery.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Caleb walked slowly with his friends. They were all laughing about the new pokemon virtual reality game that had just been released. He hadn't confessed to them that he had it so he just followed suit and made fun of it as well. It was a pretty calm day but all Caleb could think of was going to go play the game. He'd bought it hoping to try it out the first day but the system wasn't set up correctly, therefore not allowing him to play.

Caleb said his farewells to his friends and ran home as quickly as possible. When he got home he opened the door, greeted him mother and sister and ran up the stairs and into his room locking the door. As he kicked his shoes off he pressed the button to power up his laptop. It made a whirring noise as it brought up the home page. The disc was already in place so all he had to do was press the small pikachu icon.

clickclick

It opened up a screen with two words, enter and exit. Clicking the former started the game and the latter would close the window. The programmers really did make it easy for them. He pressed start as he put on the headset and visor over his eyes. At first it was pitch black. Then all of a sudden binary code began to flash across his line of sight.

The screen lit up and Caleb was sitting in front of his laptop. He stood up and realized he was in the game. He looked in the mirror and saw a reflection of himself. Wow, he thought. How does it know what I look like? He grabbed the messenger bag that was on the bed and strapped in onto his shoulder.

He ran outside and as soon as he exited his virtual home he could feel the wind against his face. It felt so real. He noticed many other online players also spawned in New Bark Town so he tried to act experienced. He walked to the Pokemon lab and met with professor Elm.
"Oh hello there!" He said extending a hand, "My name is Prof. Elm. Pleased to meet you?"
"Caleb," He answered and shook the professors hand. "I need a starter pokemon..."

Professor Elm smiled and whispered something quietly into Calebs ear. "You're in luck, i have a special pokemon that I think you'll love!"

Caleb watched as he went to the cabinet and pulled out a red and gray sphere. He pushed the button in the middle and it opened up with a flash of light. When the light faded an Evee was standing in front of him. It ran up to Caleb and nuzzled its nose against his leg.

"Are you kidding me!" he asked excitedly as he kneeled down to pick up the Evee. It licked his face and let out an, "Evvvee!"

Caleb stood up still holding Evee and said, "Of course i want it!"
"I thought you would!" Professor Elm said chuckling. "He's all yours!"

Caleb thanked Elm and left, ready to start a new journey.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn enclosed his ears at the sound of his alarm clock... He looked at it and said: "I'm glad it's saturday. No classes at all." Renn got out of bed and ran his fingers through his hair... then he lazily paced to his washroom and grabbed his brush to brush it down. Renn then proceeded to his kitchen and put in a new filter in his coffee maker and filled
it with water and turned it on. While he was waiting for his coffee he pulled out his laptop and Grabbed the helmet he just got yesterday. He connected it to his laptop Via USB port and hooked up his laptop to an outlet because he didn't know how long it would take to start the game.
He heard a electronic voice say some thing as soon as he put on his helmet:
"Please select and engage program to continue."
Renn pulled down the microphone that was on the side and spoke into it.
"Pokemon platinum VR edition, Engage."

"Engaging..."

Inside the helmet screen, the menu came up and Renn selected new game.

As with every pokemon game there was a basic questionaire asking what gender he was and what his name was. he answered using the microphone than he connected the controller and grabbed it.
"Welcome to the world of pokemon Renn."

Renn pressed on the directional pad and saw that this wasn't like the game he played in his childhood... instead of seeing everything from the top like the old games, he saw through the eyes of the actual character that represented him. He knew what things he was supposed to do, He walked to his Rival's house and as expected... He bumped right into him. Then he followed him to the lake and no ticed the Breifcase in the Grass... Renn then went forward to grab it and when he reached it a Starly appeared... "This was expected." he said. He selected the pokemon that he liked the most, Turtwig and faced off against the Starly. When he finished... he felt a spark that he couldn't feel before when he played Platinum on his DS...

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Keath pulled out the Pokeball containing his new Mudkip. The Soda Shop owner, Brett, taught Keath all about Pokemon trainers, the Elite Four, and the Pokemon Champion. He showed him how to use Pokeballs and how to fight other Pokemon. When Keath had to leave, Brett gave him a Soda Pop and said goodbye to Keath and Nicole. Before they exited, though, Brett took out one of his own Pokeballs and threw it to Nicole. “I just caught it today. Not a very high level, but I won’t tell you what it is until you open it yourself. Good luck on your journey, you two, and visit me sometime!” Brett waved to them until Keath and Nicole were gone.

~

Nicole held the Pokeball in her hands. “How do I open it? I wasn’t really watching Brett teach you…” Keath rolled his eyes, and smiled. “Here, this is how you do it.” And showed her. Nicole got the hang of it and finally took the Pokemon out. Inside the Pokeball, there was a cute Skitty inside. Nicole squealed. “It’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!” Keath looked at the cute Skitty and he couldn’t help but smile himself. “Are you going to battle it?” He asked. “No, I don’t want to hurt this poor thing!” “Well, Brett told me about these things called Pokemon Contests, where people with Pokemon compare cuteness of Pokemon, or toughness, and the winner gets ribbons. That sounds like something you would do, right?” He explained. Nicole giggled and replied, “That sounds like fun! I can try it, I guess! But right now, this is about you. You promised to complete your journey to beat the Pokemon Champion, and my journey can be pushed to the side until you have free time.” She said. “Maybe every time I get a badge, you can enter a contest for your Skitty. Is that what you’re going to name it?” Keath asked. “No, I’ll name it something else, but I’m not sure what yet. We’ll see.” “Okay,” Keath responded. The couple had no more business here, so they traveled up the nearest route to the next city: Route 110 to Mauville City.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
The sound of hard thuds of boot soles against hardwood echoed up the stairwell, lit by the rays of the setting sun that hung low over the ever expanding cityscape upon the horizon. As Glyde took each step, he paused, taking a brief second to take in the sounds of the distant city, where from he had just returned from school. The traffic of the labyrinth-like streets, the furious honking of horns, and even the shouts of last minute vendors, carried out from the metropolis, and into the outlaying suburbs, where the Savian family had long since made their roost in the three story house at the end of the drive. Glyde's room, situated in the attic area, though lacking in head room in some spaces, was the envy of the guests, and family that had visted the house over the years. His brother, Demetri, had long sought after it, and, in this single endeavor, had failed, a minor triumph for Glyde, in their days of rivalry. He had won out that debate, and had what he saw as the best space in the house.

This superiority manifested itself immediately before him when he opened his door at the top of the stairs. As the door slid open, the dusk light flowed out into the hallway, and down onto the stairs in greater abundance, giving them a golden orange tint, which sparkled as though it were of liquid substance. OUt of a single, rounded window, only just larger than his head, the cityscape from which the noise had permeated, stood serenely in the sunet, which would sson fade to night. He had the perfect view of the city beyond his neighborhood, the best spot for a dreamer, or an artist.

But the city wasn't what drew his attention in at this point. Instead, it was an abject within this very room, dropped at the side of his bed, where he had last placed it. There lay a device unlike most others in the room. A helmet, with a solid black visor through which the world beyond it could not be seen in the slightest, yet would yield to him a world unlike any other. Piled in with the helmet, was a set of guantlets, which would fit perfectly over his hands. All of these were hooked up to his CPU, which sat upon a sturdy desktop, and bore a single open menu, entitled "PKMNGM". The game he had been partaking in, directly downloaded onto his CPU through a game disc, which he held onto for safe keeping, just in case.

Walking over to his CPU, he made a single click upon his mouse, starting the game up, and slid on the guantlets and helmet, moving the interface microphone closer to his mouth.

"Trainer Glyde Savian, signing on."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Clickclickclick.

Walking down the hallway toward the room, the teen brushed a dark strand of hair out of their eyes. "Honestly, why must they always beckon like that?" The teen muttered under their breath, cracking the door barely they peeked into the room. It wasn't too hard for them to see their sleeping at their computer focused intently on the game.

A pout on their face, the dark-haired teen silently slipped in and set up their laptop. Pressing the on button, they glanced over at the other. "Hey, Yasutora!" They called, catching the other's attention.

"What Renesmee?" Yasutora asked calmly, a teasing note in his voice.

Glaring at him, Renesmee brushed it off easily and saw that she had caught him just in time; Yasutora hadn't started playing the game yet. Her black dress was different compared to her brother's black jeans and white tee; his black jacket was opened but still covered his sleeves, besides the fact it was a dress. Agitated, she was slightly relieved when she saw he wore the necklace she'd gotten him for Christmas that one year along with Pokemon Emerald.

"Can I get some help with this game?" She asked, showing him her screen.

He chuckled and moved over to assist her, attaching the helmet and gloves to her laptop. A smile on his face, Yasutora ruffled her hair and moved back to his computer. Although she didn't show it, Renee felt sad and nervous about that glint in his eyes. Something seemed off about his behavior ever seen he'd found out about the game. Shrugging it off, Renesmee focused on her computer screen, squeaking at the cute image on it. "So cute...." She whispered softly.

Clicking enter, Renesmee was surprised when she was suddenly transported into the game. Looking around her, she watched as a boy headed off to Professor Elm's lab. It didn't take her long to follow behind him, she silently pushed open the door and listened as the boy thanked Professor Elm for giving him his starter.

Scoffing, Renee shut the door behind her and sneered, "Isn't that his job?"

Renee knew she could've been nicer about it, but it didn't really matter to her at the moment. She met Elm's gaze before he turned and reached into a drawer, he had barely turned around before he tossed her a poke’ball. Catching it easily, she waited until the boy was gone and released the pokemon inside and felt a blush start to creep up her neck. It's so cute, she thought.

"Do you wish to give it a nickname?"

Renee glanced over at Elm, nodding her head she said, "Chiisai Tsubasa, Chi for short."

Thinking of the boy earlier, she thanked Elm and turned to leave. "One moment miss," he called. Halting at that, she whipped around and glared at Elm. Remembering Chi was there and that she had to keep her cool, Renee took a deep breath and released it. Meeting Elm's gaze with a much calmer one, Renee listened as he said, "You really do seem to hold promise, much like all of the trainers, but you could do to loosen up. Maybe you should go apologize to that boy?"

She nodded curtly and left, Chi following close behind her. Turning she picked up the Togepi and ran to catch up to the boy. Slowing down to a fast walk, she hurried past the boy, her violet eyes briefly glancing at him before focusing back a head of her.

~- Goldenrod City -~

Walking out of the Pokemon Center, Yasutora kept his head down and his eyes focused on the ground. A cold smile on his face, he headed toward the market, walking in he bought some potions and poke'balls. Silently slipping out, the brunette headed toward the town exit, stepping outside he released his Salamence and stroked his back. "Hey boy, I haven't seen you in a while," he muttered.

Salamence roared in response, returning the greeting. Climbing onto his back, he checked the trainers location and smirked. "Off to Cherrygrove, there's a boy there I want to check out." With that, Salamence took to the air taking Yasutora to his desired location. Let's see how strong little Renesmee can get by the time we first meet in this game, he said silently.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~~Xeon~~

Xeon was still waiting for his pokemon to be healed and he still eyed the trainers that ended up here. Each one he looked at seemed to have different types of starter pokemon. But he knows that they are all the same for this region. The basic types of pokemon you usually get from Elm here.

"Man, can't tell who are the noobs and who are the amatuers." Xeon grumbled to himself. "I'm sure everyone here is wanting to beat my brothers, but they'll have to get through me to do that. I'm gonna beat my brothers first! Gonna show them that I deserved the respect they should've given me all this time."

He heard the chime of the opperation room go off and he walked up to the counter where he saw Nurse Joy there with his pokeballs. "There you are. Your pokemon are at full health. Please come back anytime you want." she said with a smile on here face. Xeon gave a smile back and took back his pokeballs from her. "Thank you. And I'll keep that in mind." As he walked out he wiped that smiled from is face and groaned.

"Can't stand this place. I swear my brothers make those Nurse Joys a little to joyful. Makes me sick to my stomach." Xeon went on walking through Cherrygrove City and checked his P*DA for any further updates. So far there weren't anything new except for more players joining in and logging out. He gave out a sigh and started to head off to the woods north of Cherrygrove.

"Okay, the first gym here is in Violet City and the gym leader used Flying types. Guess I'm going all out with Sparx for that one. But I should train my other pokemon while I'm at it." He let out Drago, Syrus, and Sparx. Even though these pokemons were designed and made by his brothers, they did seem quite real. "Have to hand it to my brothers for making these guys so realistic and life like." Xeon said complimenting his brothers.

"All right I'll start with Drago first." He returned his Pikachu and Ekans back into their balls and kept his Charmander out. "Okay Drago, we're gonna start from scratch in Route 30. Lets see if I can find any trainer or wild pokemon to beat." Drago looked at him and smiled. "Char!" The fiery tailed lizard said to him and followed Xeon closely behind him in the woods.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Tristan opened the door to his house. It was empty and silent. His parents were still at work and his little sister had after school activities until late. It was a pretty day outside but Tristan didnt feel like playing sports with his friends or just going outside. He had other obligations to do. He was of course a gym leader, at least in the game he was.

He had already told some of his friends at school that he would play Pokemon when he got home, and he had some emails from people that had wanted to challenge him for their Sunnyshore Badge since he hadnt been on all week and hadnt had the chance to play. The whole weekend was gonna be nothing but Pokemon for him.

Tristan walked up stairs to his room and threw his backpack on his bed. He sat down at his computer, turned it on, and put on his vertual reality helmet. He clicked on the Pokemon Icon and the game began. He type in his password and character name, which was his real name, and the game started. The Pokemon theme song came on as the virtual reality helmet began to work its magic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan's eyes opened as his charater, also named Tristan, got out of bed. His Raichu was asleep at the end of the bed.

"Wake up!" he yelled as he poked Raichu.

Raichu jumped and shocked Tristan as it woke. All Tristan could do was laugh. He went over to the desk and grabbed his pokeballs and then walked out the room.

He and Raichu walked into a bigger room where there was a crowd of people. Some were sitting in seats in the crowd and others were in line. Tristan looked at Raichu.

"I hope all these people dont want to battle me." he said with a sad look on his face. Raichu had the same type of look on his face.

They walked to the gym floor to the leaders spot. The first person in line stepped up to the challenger's spot.

"I'm here to challenge you to for my 8th and final Sinnoh badge." said the boy.

"I figured that," said Tristan. "So how do you want to battle?"

The boy looked confused. Tristan figured the boy didnt know 'his' rules of the gym.

"Ok, this is how I run my gym. The challenger chooses how he or she wants to battle. In either a 3 vs. 3 single match, a double battle with 6 pokemon, or single battle with 6 pokemon. Only the challenger can switch pokemon. So what's your choice."

The boy stood there for a while. "3 vs. 3" he said.

Tristan figured so. Most of his challengers chose 3 vs. 3 because it would be quicker.

"Ok. Let the battle begin."

The gym floor opened up. From beneath it appeared a field filled with grass about the size of a basketball court. There was one big tree in the middle to the left of the challenger, the right of Tristan, and a small pond in the middle.

The boy grabbed his pokeball.

"Go, Golem."

A Golem appeared on the field.

"I figured he'd try to use a rock type." thought Tristan.

He looked at Raichu.

"I'll save you for last buddy." Raichu knodded. "Go, Lanturn."

Lanturn appeared on the field.

"Well, lets go."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Okay this is getting better." Renn followed the plot of the story and Professor Rowan let him keep the Turtwig. Yet when he returned home, His mother Gave him a pokeball as well as the running shoes. Renn opened the pokeball to show an Eevee. "Oh, That's one improvement." Renn walked out and eventually he went to Jubalife city. Renn expected that he would have to answer 3 questions to get a poketch, or a pokemon watch. Then he went to The trainer's school and found his first challenges against two Child trainers, "That was a good challenge." Then he talked to his Rival Tyson at the blackboard. Then as he His Rival dashed out the door... "He still follows the main plot mechanic from the original game."

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Keath, Nicole, Mudkip and Skitty walked to the outskirts of Slateport City (They wouldn’t put the Pokemon in Pokeballs yet). Lucky for him, his level 5 Mudkip was around the same levels as the wild Pokemon. Route 110 was an extremely busy Route; there was a Bike Path (he would check this out later), and a strange house that he wouldn’t enter for the time being. At the end of the road there was two turns, one on the left and one on the right. There was a sign saying that left was a dead end, so they went right.

“Woah, check out all the wild Pokemon!” Nicole squealed. She was right, this turn showed a lot of grass where wild Pokemon had hidden in. “Well, we aren’t going to go anywhere with a dead end, so we gotta just go.” They walked to the grass, when all of a sudden an Electrike jumped in front of them. “Aah!” Nicole screamed and backed up. “I think I can battle this thing!” said Keath, “You ready, Mudkip?” His Pokemon seemed to smile and jumped in front of the Electrike. “Mudkip, ahh, what can you do? Um, tackle?” Keath sputtered. The mudkip tackled the Electrike and knocked it on its side. Jumping back up, the Electrike let out a growl and used Tackle back at the mudkip. “Do it again, Mudkip! Tackle as hard as you can!” Keath yelled. Mudkip nodded and smashed into the Electrike, who was a mere level 2. The electric Pokemon wobbled back and forth, and fainted.

“We… we did it! Nicole! Me and Mudkip did it! Aahaha!~” Keath picked up the water Pokemon and jumped up and down. Nicole laughed and clapped her hands, while Skitty danced side-to-side. “Oh, man, that was such a rush! I’m so glad I won! Mudkip, now I know what you can do. Okay, well, I know that you can tackle. But I’ll find out your other moves, I know I will! We can do anything!” Keath continued. Nicole rolled her eyes and said, “Okay, Hot Shot, you defeated one Pokemon. In order to be a Pokemon Champion, Brett said you need to defeat the Elite Four, which is probably 100 times harder than this little… dog. We need to train more.” “Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go, Mudkip. We gotta train for what’s ahead in Mauville.”

Death

Your #1 Bruh
" Flareon. Double Team." Hiro said as His Flareon made doubles of itself and surrounded a Marshtomp. " Marshtomp: Water Gun ! " The challenging trainer said. A blast of cold blue water was blasted of the pokemon's mouth and hit a clone Flareon. Hiro smiled and said " Shadow Ball!" All the Flareon's used Shadow Ball on the Marshtomp. Smoke surrounded the Gym. Hiro looked deep in the Smoke. It showed Marshtomp alone. As the Challenger trainer looked for Flareon Hiro said " Use Fire Blast." A flareon appeared right behind Marshtomp and landed a direct hit. Marshtomp fell to the floor. It was 2 wins for Hiro and 1 win for the Challenger. The challenger took out another pokeball. " Good luck" He said to it as he threw the ball to the center of the Gym.

A Staraptor came out of the pokeball. " I faced those before. I wonder if this one is different then the rest." Hiro said to himself. " Brave Bird ! " The challenger said. Hiro's Flareon received a critical hit and fainted. " He shouldn't of used a Staraptor." Hiro said to himself. He reached for a pokeball containing Charizard but stopped and thought to himself. " If I go hard on them Nobody will ever get passed me ." He saw as the score was tied and they had only one pokemon left. He took out a ball and threw it towards the center. Blaziken came out of the Pokeball ready for battle. " I hope this turns out like i planned it." He said to himself.

The challenger saw Blaziken and immideatly yelled an attack. " Close Combat!" The Staraptor flew towards Blaizken in a rapid speed and hit it with it's claws. " Sky Uppercut!" Hiro said as Blaziken hit the Staraptor that went flying to the sky. " Now Focus Punch" Hiro said as Blaziken jumped up into the air to attack the Eagle like bird. " Agility!" The challenger said as the bird got up and dodged the attack with its speed. " Now Brave Bird!" The Staraptor directly hit Blaziken. Blaziken started to fall to the ground. " Blaze Kick" Hiro said as the pokemon kicked the ground with his flamed foot. It gave him a boost into the air. " Now Focus Punch!" Blaziken's fist blowed a bright light and hit the Staraptor. As the Staraptor started to fall it's trainer commanded it" Use Brave Bird and finish this" The pokemon got up and rapidly headed towards Blaziken. It started to turn blue as it headed towards its target. " Brave Bird!" Hiro said as the Trainer was surprised. Blaziken headed towards Staraptor in a great speed. It began to turn Blue as well. They both hit each other and a blast of smoke burst covering the whole Gym.

Jacob was creeping in the grass with Squirtle. " Alright lets do this. " He said to Squirtle " Squirtle Squirt !" his partner said. A pidgey was pecking the ground looking for food. " NOW Bubble !' Jacob said as Squirtle popped behind Pidgey and hit him with a Bubble. " Water gun ! " The pidgey got hit with both attacks and Jacob threw a pokeball. He crossed his fingers that it would be caught. The pidgey used peck on Squirtle and then pecked the pokeball making it hit Jacob on the forehead.

"Well we'll get lucky next time" He said smiling to his partner as he put a bandaid on his forehead.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Renesmee tried to put some order to her thoughts, completely forgetting to apologize to that person. Brother, what's happened to you? You're so different compared to before, she asked herself. And this was true, ever since he started to play Sapphire, Yasutora had taken such a downslide in it, he refused to explain what was happening to him. Shaking her head to dismiss these thoughts, Renesmee laughed as Chi made a questioning noise.

Laughing, she shook her head and replied, "It's nothing Chi, I'm just thinking about my brother, Yasutora. I wonder how he's doing in the game."

She giggled at the curious and confused look on Togepi’s face; it was so funny. Smiling, Renesmee was surprised when they reached the next town. "Come pretty girl; let's get some potions and pokeballs so we can add to the team!" She said cheerfully. A delighted squeak came from Togepi, quickly making her way to the mart; she stepped inside, having a fair a mount of money on her that her brother had lent to her.

"Stay put Chi, just so I can shop, 'Kay?" She said, putting Chisaii on the floor, Renesmee moved from one place to the other, quietly picking out the stuff they would need. It wasn't too long before she headed back to the counter and placed them there.

Her thoughts churning, she almost missed when the clerk asked for the money. Nodding numbly, she reached into her bag and retrieved the coins. Placing them on the counter, Renesmee watched silently as Chi moved over to her and stared at her with its kind eyes. "Here you go," the clerk said. Jumping a little, she snapped back to looking at the clerk.

Embarrassed Renee nodded silently and took the items and placed them in her bag. Bending down to pick up Chi, she was quiet when she straightened again. Looking at the woman, she gave a smile, even though it was a little chilly, the female smiled back at Renesmee and said, "Have an excellent day, ma'am."

Nodding her head she said, "You too," before turning and heading straight for the door. Pushing it open, she slipped out and headed straight for the next town, she hadn't met her supposed rival. After all, he wasn't here anyway; Renesmee could all ready tell that. Her eyes hardening at that thought she listened to the noises Togepi made. "It's okay Chi, no one's going to hurt you, promise." She said, looking back at it her attention snapped to in front of her.

~- In the skies above Cherrygrove forest -~

He stared down at the young trainer, curious as to what he was doing. Yasutora chuckled softly at Salamence question. "Not yet Salamence, let's see how things unfold first, than we'll strike." He answered, knowing that's what Salamence was so anxious about.

Keeping focused on the trainer below, the brunette listened as he said, "Okay Drago, we're gonna start from scratch in Route 30. Lets see if I can find any trainer or wild pokemon to beat."

"Go lower," he ordered, and instantly his Salamence obeyed him. Landing, he swung his legs to one side and hopped down. Turning to face Salamence, he returned the dragon/flying-type to its poke'ball, pulling out a different one he released the one in there. He smiled at the fire mouse, without so much as a word he headed toward the trainer. "Hey there!" He called, Cyndaquil following close behind him as it spotted the Charmander its flames increased.

"Is baby, there's no reason to get so worked up." He said soothingly, looking at the small fire-type, he focused back on Xeon and said, "Sorry about that, she gets worked up so easily. Name's Yasutora Hunter, what's yours?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~~Xeon~~

Xeon turned his attention to the man who came before him. He seemed much older himself and by his side he could see a small Cyndaquil bursting with fire from it's back from the sight of him and his Charmander. Drago growled lowly at Yasurtora and the flame on his tail grew a bit large.

"Drago, calm your nerves." Xeon said soothingly to him. The fiery lizard looked up at Xeon and backed down. "My name is of no importance to the likes of you. So, I expect you want to battle against me seeing as you have your own Pokemon out of her ball."

Xeon readied his hands to pull out a Pokeball by his side. But Drago looked like he wanted to fight him on his own this time. Xeon put his hands away from his side and agreed with Drago's decission. He was going to train Drago first off which is why he had him out in the first place.

"So, do you wish to fight against me or no? If you are, I'll take on your Cyndaquil with my Charmander. What do you say?" Xeon said to Yasutora and waited for his reply.

~~Zero~~

Zero was still back in reality watching the monitors very closely. There were still more new comers popping up in the game by the minute and he watched other players making their progress in the game. His eyes darted from each screen and he took another sip of his tea he just made earlier.

"Hmm, lets see. By so far we've got one of our old champs back in the game, a pair heading off to Mauvile, and it looks like Xeon will be meeting up with some two players himself now." Zero said as he examined the screens. He looked at the states of the person Xeon was about to battle until he notice something that surprised him.

"Wait?! Yasutora Hunter?" Zero said aloud. He types quickly on his keyboard and scrolled down through every file he had him. He pulled out a file about him on his computer and gave a quick read.

"I thought so. Yasutora is a....I have to get down there and warn Xeon." Zero said. He got off from his computer screen and walked over to his and Max's room. Max was in a chair with a what looked like a helmet on his head covering up his eyes. This was his and Max's main virtual headset for the virtual world. Beside Max was another chair with a virtual helmet. Zero sat down in the chair and put his virtual helmet on.

"Player Zero Terrum logging in!" Zero said aloud. Player Zero Terrum logged in. Welcome back Master Zero. Where you like to go to please? A computer voiced said to him as he was entering in the virutal world.

"Take me near Cherrygrove City stat!" Zero said. Accepted. Entering in Cherrygrove City in 3....2.....1. There was a bright flash and Zero's body materalized into the virtual world in Cherrygrove City. He was dressed differently then he was in the real world. He wore a red and white jacket, a brown hat on his head, a black shirt with a strange design on it, and light brown kakei pants. As he stood out in the Cherrygrove he heard many other trainners whispering around him.

"That's Zero Terrum the Fronteir Brain." said one trainer. "That's him, Zero." said another trainer. "Eeek, it's Zero Senpai!" said a few girls. A crowd of people swarmed around making it hard for him to get out. "Zero, can I have your autograph?" a boy said to him. "Master Zero can you teach me how to battle?" said another boy. "Zero, do you have a girlfriend yet?" said a few girls to him.

"I'm sorry but I'm hear on a mission. Excuse me please." Zero said making his way out of the crowd and headed off to the woods. "Man, damn paparotzi. But, it's good to know that I have fans who respect me." Zero said. "But no time for that. I have to get to Zeon before he gets into trouble."

As he dashed off to the woods he bumpped into a girl who was holding a Togepi in her arms. He was on the ground and stood up quickly and brushed himself off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going?" He ran off again and turned back to the girl. "I'm sorry, I can't stay and chat but I need to be somewhere quick!" Zero ranned off to the woods again and pulled out a Pokeball from his hand. "Meta, come out!" He threw out a ball and out came a blue metalic pokemon with two large arms, a large hexagon head with red eyes staring at him and what looked like a nose at the center of it's face.

"Come on Meta, we got my brother to find here. He's in deep trouble with this Yasutora guy." Zero said to the blue metal pokemon and dashed off in the woods searching for Xeon.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Caleb walked through route 29 slowly. His next destination was Cherrygrove City but he had to first cross through the route. He began to run from excitement. Never had he been this excited. His friends always held him back from playing any pokemon so he had given it up for the longest time. This felt so real though. He was experiencing everything he used to experience when he would play on his handheld. He jumped over one of the ledges--something usually impossible when you're a computer generated character. His run became a sprint and he turned to see Evee running beside him joyously. He scooped the little creature up and ran faster.

"You tired Evee?" He asked still running towards Cherrygrove.
"Evee!" It replied happily.

Caleb smiled and stopped running. In front of him was the second town in the Johto region. So realistically formed. It was Cherrygrove City. His eyes glistened as he walked up to the sign that read:

Cherrygrove City
The city of cute, fragrant flowers.

And just below the sign were small flowers just in bloom. Caleb grinned and as he looked up he saw a guy being asked for an autograph. The guy rejected them and ran off accidentally knocking a girl with a Togepi to the ground. He just got up and ran away saying something.

Caleb ran towards the girl and extended his hand to help her up.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Evee!" Evee said, a worried look on its face as it looked at the Togepi.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
"Your pokemon are fully healed miss-" Nurse Joy came uo to Tsuki.
"Miss Law." she answered.
'well miss Law, your pokemon are really strong. How long ahave you been here?" Nurse Joy asked.
"Hmmm, two days." Nurse Joy looked at Her in astonishment.
"That's really Impressive." She congratulated her and then Officer Jenny came in.
"Nurse Joy. My pokemon needs healing at once!" Tsuki slipped out of the poke centre after leaving a tip and walked along the side iof a garden.
"Hmmm... kinda lonely." She spoke to herself. She let Gypsy from her pokeball.
"Gyps. I'm bored.," She puted and walked to the poke store.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Yasutora turned his head to the side and spat, "That's not nice," before looking back at Xeon, a grin on his face he said dryly, "It doesn't matter Xeon, I know who you are anyway, you're the younger brother to Zero Terrum, one of the creators of this game!"

"So, do you wish to fight against me or no? If you are, I'll take on your Cyndaquil with my Charmander. What do you say?"

He tossed his head back and laughed, stopping he shook his head and looked at Cyndaquil and nodded. Looking back at Xeon, he shrugged and said, “If you want to fight, fine, but it’s your funeral.” He had been prepared to battle when he heard something, his gaze snapping in that direction he smiled as a blue, metallic looking pokemon coming into view; the master of the pokemon on it's back. A smirk on his face, Yasutora said under his breath, "Well, today's turning out to be an interesting day."

~- Cherrygrove -~

Renee laughed as she picked up Chi, it had been begging for some time now, only to be sent crashing to the ground. Glowering at the boy, Renee sputtered under her breath as they said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going?" She blinked in confusion as they got up and ran off again, but not before they tossed back, "I'm sorry, I can't stay and chat but I need to be somewhere quick!"

She looked around to see where Chi was, spotting the pokemon a little bit away from her, Renee placed her hands on the ground and was about to push herself up when a voice asked, "Are you ok?"

Renee looked at the boy and blushed out of embarrassment; nodding her head she took his out stretched hand and pulled herself up. Moving over toward Chi, she turned back and stammered, "Um, th...thank you." She thought about what that boy said before, a rock forming in her stomach as her skin went two shades lighter; suddenly realizing that he was nearby. She wasn't sure why, but she could always tell where Yasutora was even when they were kids.

Muttering to herself, she looked at the boy and smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry but I really need to go, there's something I have to do."

Without another word, Renee turned and bolted in the direction Zero had fled just moments ago. Racing through the trees, she felt her agitation grow stronger, grinding her teeth together, Renee's eyes snapped from side to side in an effort to find him. "Where are you brother?" She asked softly, still racing trying to find him.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Caleb watched as the girl ran off into the woods. He scratched his head and laughed. What is up with everyone today? He thought. Evee nudged him on the leg and looked towards the woods. He suddenly began to run towards the dark woods by himself.

"Wha-!" Caleb exclaimed running after it. "Hey Evee! Where are you going?!"

He finally caught up with Evee and grabbed him. "Gotcha!" He said turning the evee to look him straight in the eye. Evee averted his eyes and his ear twitched from the distant sound of voices. Caleb looked around and realized he was somewhere in the forest.

"Oh Evee!!" He said kneeling down and setting the small pokemon on the ground. "I wanted to take you to the Pokemon center before we left...too late now."

He began to walk towards the voices. "Maybe they can help us out," he said as they grew slightly louder with each step he took. He could finally make out the words.

"Well, today's turning out to be an interesting day."
said the voice.

Then Caleb heard branches breaking in the distance.

"A pokemon!" Caleb whispered as he walked closer to the voices. The sources of the sounds were already in view but they were still pretty far away. There were three trainers. One was riding on the back of his Metang.

"Metang!" He whispered to his Evee. "This guy must be tough." When he finally got a good look of the guy he noticed it was the "celebrity" from earlier in Cherrygrove. "Hmm wonder who he is," Caleb thought.

He got within hearing distance and stooped behind a tree and a couple bushes so that he could see what was up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back