• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Virtual Pokemon: The Next Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex Girl17

I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! *giggles*
Amy streched out on the couch and got off of it. "Mmm, headache's gone! Now to get back into my game!" Amy said gleefully. She walked out of the living room and into her room which was next to Xeon's room. "Xeon is still logged in." Amy sighed. "I wish I was in Johto with him but I guess them's the break."

She sat down and hooked the virtual reality helmet to her head and logged in. "Computer, Amy Terrum logging in. Port me to my last saved area. Petalburg City." The lights on the machine flashed and Amy could see lights before her eyes. She bagan to see the layout of Petalburg and stood in the center in her virtual form.

"Ah, I love it in here. Now lets see. I'm heading out to the next gym which is in Rustboro City. The gym leader there has Rock type pokemon so I guess Gully will be effective on them. And Grace may be effective when she learns all her pshycic attacks." She went out of Petalburg City and started to take her course to the Petalburg woods.

"Hmm, maybe while I'm in here I can catch some more pokemon. Like maybe a Shroomish or a Wurmple. I so want a Beautifly. They're so cute!" Amy shouted with glee. She made it into the dense part of the forest and looked around in her surroundings. "Hmm, no trainers. No pokemon so far. But I can't expect everything to come out all at once." Amy said to herself.

She heard something rustling in the tree and she turned to see what it was. She saw what it was and it was purple colored Wurmple. "Yes, a Wurmple and it's a rare colored one." Amy said under her breathe. She got one of her pokeballs out and through it. "Go, Gully!" Amy shouted.

The pokeball opened up and a bright white flash came out of it along with a small seagull pokemon took flight. "Win-gull!" said the pokemon. "Gully, use Peck to knock that Wurmple out of the tree." Amy ordered it. Gully understood his masters orders and attacked the Wurmple out of the tree. The caterpillar pokemon was startled and fell out of the tree and hit itself on the ground.

"Okay, pokeball go!" Amy shouted and through a pokeball at it. The Wurmple saw it coming and smacked it back. "Hmm, still strong. Okay Gully aim it with Water Gun!" Amy said. Gully spat out a stream of water down on the Wurmple and it send out a String Shot attack. The attack was hit back from the water and the water hit the Wurmple very hard. "Okay, now this is gonna work again. Pokeball, go!" Amy through another pokeball at the Wurmple and it hit it's head.

The pokeball opened up and absorb the Wurmple as red energy. The pokeball closed itself and it started to shake back and fourth repeatedly and then there was a slight click from the ball. It stopped shaking and Amy picked up the pokeball. "Yes, I have a Wurmple. Now I'm gonna call you Beauty." Amy said holding the pokeball. "Gully good job." She blew a kiss to Gully and the small seagull blushed. "Gull!" Gully said and flew down on and perched itself on Amy's shoulder.

"Now, lets keep going through this woods. We might be able to find more pokemon or a trainer to fight." Amy said and continued her journey through Petalburg Woods.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro and Janine stood up all night figuring out what combination they can use to defeat the six gym leaders. They choose their three pokemon each and then automatically fell asleep.

Hiro's eyes slowly opened. he felt something on his shoulder. He opened his eyes widely and looked to his right. He saw Janine leaning on him. He turned a bit red and then closed his eyes again. He just let Janine lay on his shoulder. It felt nice and he felt warm inside. Janine was sleeping upon Hiro's shoulder. She opened her eyes a bit while Hiro was moving. She grabbed his arm. She felt real comfortable there. She didn't want to lose the spot. her cheeks began to turn red since she was so close to him. She looked at the clock on the counter then Let go. " We have to go get ready for the Trails. " She said getting up and trying to cover her face. Hiro looked at the clock and then just shacked his head to wake himself up. " Lets go." he said getting his Belt and placing the Pokeballs in the holders. He stood by the door and looked back." Hey are you coming? " He asked Janine Janine looked at Hiro." Yea Lets go." She said walking next to him and smiling.

Hiro was surprised. They only meet for a few hours and she really likes him. And the truth is he's starting to like her too. " Something must be happening to my head." Hiro said in his mind. He looked up and saw they arrived at the gym. He looked around to see who they would first fight. A big Boulder fell right in front of them and Janine jumped and grabbed onto Hiro's Hand. On top of the boulder was Brock." I'll be one of your challenger's " Brock said in a cool voice. Hiro and Janine chuckled. " You had to make a big entrance didn't you." A nagging voice said.

Janine looked towards the stairs and saw Misty walking up the stairs. " I'll be His Partner. Hopefull he doesn't drag me down." Misty said. " Brock jumped down from the boulder and took out a pokeball. He threw it and a humongous iron snake appeared." Steelix Iron Tail!" Brock said as the Steelix obeyed its command and hit the boulder with its glowing tail. The rock went flying high into the air. " Alright Let's do this." Misty said as she also threw in a pokeball. A big star appeared. " Starmie let's show them how being a Gym Leader Works."

The two took out a pokeball. " Are you ready for this Janine ?" Hiro asked. " SHe smiled and nodded. They both threw there Pokeballs in unison. Crobat and Arcanine both appeared. " This is going to be an interesting battle." Brock and Misty said.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The academy was huge. Nothing like the game boy game. There were about 20 different rooms scattered about four different floors. It was amazing how realistic the game designers made this game. The echo of multiple different footsteps walking up and down the stairs echoed throughout the different halls but was immediately drowned out by the sound of different student's chatter. Caleb listened but got distracted many times as a lady gave him the tour of the place. It seemed she noticed that she bored him a bit so she gave him a potion and apologized for all the chatter.

"Oh, Don't worry," He assured her. "Everything is really, really interesting!"

She just smiled and kept walking. Caleb's Pokenav began to beep. He took it out and put it to his ear.

"Hi, Caleb?" Said the friendly voice at the other end.
"This is he?" He asked.
"Hi, Caleb! It's Nurse Joy. Eevee's ready and waiting to see you."
"Ok, Thanks," He replied and pushed a button to end the call.

The woman had finished the tour and Caleb thanked her. He ran out and back to the Pokecenter. As the sliding doors opened Eevee jumped from behind the counter and knocked Caleb over. "Eevee!" It squealed as he sat up right.

"Hey, bud!" Caleb exclaimed, slightly embarrassed. "I think we should go train you. Faulkner is going to be pretty tough. Dontcha think?"

Eevee stood tall and proud, signifying that he was ready.

"Yea, I don't think so." Caleb said. Scratching his head, he leaned down and whispered. "You're still a level five, Bud."

Eevee looked down sadly but then looked up happily as Caleb laughed. They walked outside and went past the city limits and found a trainer that agreed to fight them. The trainer was a bit shy but he agreed.

"All right!" Caleb said smiling. "Our first battle!"

The kid sent out a Chikorita. It was the exact opposite of it's trainer. It was aggressive and began the fight without even waiting for it's trainer to give a command. A flurry of leaves shot out from around it and Eevee quickly dodged it.

"All right Eevee, good dodge," Caleb said as the Chikorita tried to use tackle. "Keep it up, Eevee"

The small Eevee kept dodging and the Chikorita angrily sent out another razor leaf attack.

"Eevee, Dodge and use Tackle," Caleb said as the Eevee acted out the order. It dodged and slammed into the small green pokemon. The Chikorita got up and shook it's head. "CHIKORITA STOP!" The trainer yelled and the pokemon ignored him. "I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed looking worriedly at Caleb.

Caleb just smiled at him and told Eevee to tackle again. It hit and the Chikorita lay on the floor exhausted. Eevee walked back happily to Caleb. "Good job," He whispered as the other boy sat over his Chikorita crying. "Hey, Um. Sorry 'bout your Chikorita. If you want to train her well, theres a Pokemon Academy in Violet City that could help."

The kid just looked at Caleb angrily and said, "I've been trying to train this dumb pokemon for days. I'm done!" The guy then dematerialized as well as the tired Chikorita. "Well... I think we won." Caleb said patting Eevee on the head.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn had just arrived in Jublife city when he saw a bunch of weirdoes with Terqoise hair and Grey uniforms on, One was a boy and one was a girl. They were surrounding the Professor and a young girl. "Oh well, a basic improvement from the plot of the original game but I still have to help them." He thought as he dashed between them and said: "Leave them alone you freaks!" He said as he pulled out Twigster's pokeball. Then the girl said: "Perfect! Let's beat them in a pokemon battle!" She pulled out her pokeball. The people in uniform turned to them and said: "You'll really regret it!" "Ooooohhhh I'm so scared of your freaky colored hair and your grey uniforms!" Renn said. "Oh that is it! Go, Wurmple!" The girl joined in and said: "You go too Zubat!" they threw their pokeballs and out came their pokemon. Then The girl beside Renn threw out her pokeball and out came a piplup. "Okay! Go Twigster!" And out came Turtwig. "Wurmple use Tackle on Turtwig!" "Piplup use bubblebeam on Wurmple!" The attack hit dead on and knocked Wurmple on it's side. "Okay! Zubat use supersonic on Piplup!" " Piplup dodge then use peck!" Piplup did so and Renn responded with "Twigster! use tackle!" Both attacks hit head on and Zubat fainted. "Now! Twigster finish off wurmple with Razor leaf!" Turtwig did so and the battle was over. "Both of you return!" Both of the trainers dashed off and said: "Team galactic will have their revenge!" Then turtwig gave a surprised remark and was enveloped in light. When he emerged he had grown quite larger and he let off a satisfied "Grotle!""Wow! Turtwig evolved into Grotle!" Renn said in astonishment.

"You just witnessed the miracle that is evolution. Also I'd like to introduce you to my assistant Kira." The professor said as he pointed to the girl that just battled with him. "Another improvement... They change the name to my personal likingh... the name of the main girl or boy character can vary on who is closest to you... So they chose the name of my ex-girlfriend before college." Renn thought as he looked at her.

"Okay. If I remember right...The next gym is a Grass type... and odds are I won't be able to take them alone with just a Grotle and an Eevee... it could be possible to find something like a fire stone to evolve Eevee but I don't wanna evolve my Eevee just yet." He thought. Then just as Renn walked into the grass he found a rouge starly... poking around for a wurmple to eat. "Okay go Eve!" He said as he sent out her pokeball. "Nail it with quick attack!" Eevee did so and nailed it with a quick attack and it damaged it down more than usual. "Critical hit... now's my chance! Go pokeball!" He threw it and flawlessly caught it. "Yes! I got a starly! I think I'll call you Ven..."

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Keath held his Mudkip, Nicole holding her Skitty, and walked into the PokeCenter at Slateport City. The gang walked to the counter. There, a pink-haired nurse walked to the same counter. “Can I help you?” she said brightly. “Yeah, my Mudkip just had a battle and looks really hungry. Can you help it?” Keath said darkly. “Sure! I’ll be right back!” She left, and returned with a plastic bowl. Inside, there were a bunch of food pellets. “Here’s some PokeFood, it can definitely make your Mudkip better! And that Skitty, too!” she noticed Nicole holding the cat Pokemon. "Thanks so much, Nurse!" Nicole chimed. "No problem, anytime you need anything, just visit a PokeCenter!"

"We will!" Keath chirped. The four of them walked out of the PokeCenter and headed back for Route 110.

Last edited:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
" Crobat use Haze! " Janine yelled her command as the four-winged bate began to cover the arena in a Haze. Misty Yelled out her command " Starmie use Rapid Spin." The ten pointed Star began rapidly swirling in place. The Haze slowly began to clear and Arcanine was right in front of Starmie was Arcanine. " Arcanine Now. Lighting Fang !" The Lion Pokemon's Fangs began to light up and Electricity began to flow out of its mouth. As Arcanine got close to Starmie, And Iron Tail Directly hit Arcanine. " Good Job Steelix." Brock said with a smirk on his face. Arcanine was rolliing on the floor but then stopped and got up. " Crobat use Cross-Poison one Steelix. " Crobat listened to the command and flew towards Steelix. " Starmie use Rapid Spin Again." As Starmie got ready, Arcanine began to quickly run. " Arcanine use Overheat! " Hiro said as Arcanine Jumped on Steelix and ran to the top. It then jumped straight up and Used Overheat on Steelix's head. " Misty was distracted on how fast Arcanine was that she didn't realize the Cross Poison was for Starmie. Crobat Hit Starmie with it's Cross Poison. " Now finish Starmie with a Wing Attack !" Janine said. Crobat directly hit Starmie and both Steelix and Starmie landed on the ground knocked out. Brock and Misty retrieved Both their pokemon and took out another Pokeball.

" Go Lapras !" Misty said " Go Golem" Brock followed up.

" Lapras Hydro Pump." Misty said aiming at Arcanine as a Blast of water rapidly hit Arcanine Directly knocking him out.

" Golem destroy Crobat with Stone Edge" Brock said as Shards of Rock Hit Crobat and also Knocked him out.

" Looks like they went easy on us" Hiro said returning Arcanine.

" Then Lets show them our True Power." Janine said with a confident smile. They both took out a pokeball.

" Go Venemoth" Janine said and Hiro continued after her. " Let's show them our stuff Magmortar." hey both threw in their pokeballs and a Moth like pokemon came out and a Big red monster with it.

Jacob looked around and saw a small Weedle. " Pidgey use Peck." Jacob was tired. He kept seeing so much Weedle's. it was getting boring. He wondered how many levels Pidgey Grew. " I guess Squirtle is next." The egg began to move a bit." Jacob jumped and took out the Egg Case in his Backpack. " I wonder when your going to grow little Fella. " He said to it. Suddenly a group of 5 Mankey's and a Primeape appeared. " Oh damn. Maybe we can fight it. " Jacob thought it out.

" Pidgey use Wing Attack " Pidgey went whirling around and hit randomly the Mankeys and Primeape. " Squirtle use Water Gun on them." Blast of water hit the Mankeys untill the Primeape grabbed Pidgey. " Pidgey Try to escape." Jacob said in a worried tone. He looked around and grabbed a rock. " Let her Go !" He threw the rock at Primeape and let Pidgey go. The Primeape targeted Jacob and began to run towards him. Jacob covered his face and stood his ground. Squirtle tried to use Water gun but it didn't affect Primeape. Pidgey saw Jacob in distress and saw how he saved her. Pidgey began rapidly aiming for Primeape. Pidgey's wings began to glow then Her body began to glow. Pidgey grew and evolved into Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto hit Primeape directly and knocked him out. The mankey began to run away. Prime ape layed there on the ground. " Great job Pidgey... otto" Jacob smiled. " Well this is a strong Pokemon. Jacob said as he took an empty pokeball out. He threw it at Primeape and Primeape was Sucked into the ball. The ball began to twirl and glowed. Then the Ball stopped and showed the sign that meant Jacob caught Primeape." I caught the Pokemon that wanted to kill me." Jacob said with a smile.

Hex Girl17

Amy made her through the forest and saw the exit. "Great. I finally made it through the Petalburg forest and now I'm on my way to the gym." Amy said. "But I think I should get some training into my pokemon first before I go to the gym." She threw out her pokeballs and out came her pokemon. Her Ralts, her Wingull, and her newly caught Wurmple. "Okay I need to find either a trainer or some wild pokemons to fight." Amy said looking around.

So far she saw no one to fight against and she sighed. "Well I'll just go into Rustboro. I think theres a school in there for trainers to train themselves in. Or was that in the Johto region or Sinnoh region? I can't remember." Amy said to herself. "Come on guys lets get going to the gym." Amy said to her pokemon. She returned them back into their pokeballs and went off to town.

"Hmm, not a bad place. I gotta hand it to my cousins for making these buildings seem so real." Amy said. She pulled out her Pokenav and examined the ongoing players. "Xeon is still in Johto and it looks like Zach is there as well fighting someone. Well that's Zach for you. He is a Fronteir Brain. But I wonder why he's in Johto and not where he's suppose to be?" Amy said. "Maybe somethings happening there. Man, I really wish I was with my cousins." Amy said and pouted. "But, thems the breaks I suppose. I'll just go into the trainer school and get some training into me. Then maybe if I can, I'll be able to go to Johto just like Xeon did when he was suppose to be in Kanto."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Renee listened to Xeon's apology and coldness; she took Chi from the Charmander and smiled softly at the fiery lizard. She found it kind of funny at his faces, she heard the delighted noises Chi was making in response, maybe it was laughter. Renee didn't say much as Xeon pulled out his P*DA and rested on a boulder in the woods; examining the device.

Having been looking anywhere but at him, this changed when Xeon grumbled, "Don't get why he came along? Man, does he always have to show me up like that?" So Zero was his older brother, looking at him she could understand that sort of sting. It wasn't a pleasant feeling knowing that your older sibling always seemed to like showing you up. Renee watched Xeon head toward Violet City, she glowered at his back at his chilly statement.

"Males," she muttered under her breath, only to be surprised when Chi jumped out of her arms and ran toward Xeon and Drago. Flustered, Renee ran after Chi and caught her again, picking her up to see that those two weren't too far of a head of her. Grumbling, she hurried to catch up with Xeon and fell into step next to him.

"So, Zero's your older brother?" She asked quietly.

~- Yasutora -~

"I'm not really fighting you. What I want to know is what's your deal now? I want to know your reason for being in here? I want to know everything that's in your mind right now?"

That made Yasutora laugh, shaking his head he smiled at Zero and listened as he said boldly, "You've been classified as a villain and I don't think it's wise for picking on rookie trainers. I'm only here because I'm standing up for my little brother. I know he hates me right now but I want him to understand that me and Max are always here to help him out."

Yasutora nodded in understanding; he knew what he was doing was wrong; but he had just intended to have a friendly chat with Xeon. And that stuff about being an older sibling? He knew that too. After all he had a little sister to take care of along with their mom. Yasutora shook his head to dismiss those thoughts, meeting Zero's gaze, he listened will Zero demanded, "Now I suggest why you were here trying to fight my brother and why you harmed that girl? This game is meant for fun and your having way too much of it for causing harm on other players. Now tell me, right now please."

Remaining silent a little while longer, he stroked Salamence's neck and quietly told it to stand down. He turned his gaze back to Zero and said, "You want to know why on all that stuff? My reason for being here is classified, for the most part what's on my mind is classified too." He paused for just a moment, before he continued, "I wasn't planning on fighting Xeon, he attacked me first. As for that girl, it's none of your business what's going on between Renesmee and me. So, if you could do me a favor and stay out of our conversation form now on, it’s on a personal level.”

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
A flurry of sand rose into the air as Eevee attacked a Rattata. It mimicked the attack and soon the two pokemon were hidden from view. Eevee emerged from the sand and used tackle. The Rattata struggled to get up and quickly fell, defeated. Eevee jumped for joy and immediately ran into Calebs arms. "Congrats Eevee!" He said and the Eevee let out a little yelp of victory. Caleb laughed and set him back down. "That's like nine matches we've won!" He said as he smiled.

As they made their way back, Caleb noticed something from the corner of his eye. It was a small pokemon that would help him in his next battle with the gym leader Faulkner. It was a Pidgey. It flew towards Caleb and he dodged it. Eevee quickly pursued it and Caleb told it to tackle. Eevee jumped in the air and nicked the pokemons tail feathers. "Darn it!" Caleb said as the Pidgey flew away. "Oh, well. We'll look for another pokemon." They slowly made there way back to Violet city but didn't find any good pokemon. Caleb sat by the small pond that was on the outskirts of Violet City.

"Eevee, It's not that I don't think you're capable of beating Faulkner," Caleb assured the small pokemon. "It's just I need a variety of pokemon. Ya know?"

The Eevee nodded as if it understood. Suddenly it's ears perked up and the small pokemon ran off yelping for Caleb to follow. Out of the grass ahead flew the same Pidgey from earlier. Eevee tackled it head on and it was knocked back. Caleb threw a pokeball and as it hit the bird it absorbed it. It fell back towards the ground and shook. Once, twice, and on the third try it clicked shut. "Yes! All right good going Eevee!" Caleb said snatching up the pokeball from the ground. "Come on lets go to the Pokecenter!" They made there way back into the town and to the Pokemon Center to heal Eevee and the newly caught Pidgey.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~~Zero~~

Zero took in Hunter's words and returned Meta back in his ball. "Well I suggest you watch yourself around here. I'll leave you be right now but next time we meet I hope its when your behaving." Zero turned away and walked off leaving Yasutora there. "Well, I'm back in this area again. Been a while since I was in the Johto region. Just seems like yesterday me and Max were starting our own adventure here when we first created the game. But I have no time to stroll down memory lane I guess. Gotta port out and check to see if Max is out of his station. It's getting close to being dinner soon."

Zero activated his P*DA and scrolled down on the selection bar. "Logging out, Zero Terrum." He put his P*DA away and his body began to materialize and the whole virtual world vanished before his eyes and all he could see was darkness. He pulled the helmet off and scratched his head. "Well looks like your back Zero." said a voice outside Zero's room. Zero only chuckled and walked out to see his older brother Max.

Max was dressed casually from head to toe like he came from a business meeting. "What's with the get up? You going on a hot date tonight?" Zero said jokingly. "Not a date but a meeting. It's about out virutal game. Some men are asking that they want to take part in our game. They have a few suggestings to make the game more challenging. They didn't asked for you so don't worry about getting dressed and ready. But when Zero and Amy port out be sure to make dinner ready." Max said to Zero.

"Well alright. Later brother." Zero replied back. Max nodded and exit out the door. "So, Amy went back in? Guess I have to wait for them both til they port out. Gives me plenty of time to get dinner ready." Zero walked into the kitchen and started to pull some ground meat, some buns, and pulled out his mini grill. "Time to get dinner ready!"

~~Xeon~~

Xeon kept walking down through the forest with Drago by his side. "Hmm, we should get to Violet City before dinner time." Xeon said to his Charmander. As he kept walking he heard something behind him and saw the Togepi from earlier walking up to him and Drago. "You again?" Xeon said. He looked up and saw the same girl from before as well picking up her Togepi.

Xeon looked at her with his cold eyes and looked at her Togepi. He drew near the small egg pokemon and patted it's head. "I'd stay near her you hear me?" Xeon said with a sweet tone to his voice. He overheard the girl asking if Zero was his brother and Xeon only looked at her. "Yes, he's my older brother." Xeon said to her. His P*DA started to beep and he opened it up.

He gazed at the screen to see that two people logged off and one logged in. "Looks like they're both gone then. Probably to prepare dinner back home. And she's in the game too then? Well I hope she does well in her area." Xeon clicked the P*DA off and forgot that Renee was still there with him. "Sorry, my brothers just logged off and my little cousin who's living with us just logged in. She's in the Hoen region right now." Xeon said to her. "Well, if you know my brother you must know who I am as well prehaps. Looks like your brother already does know me. Yet I don't know who he is and I don't know you either. So what's your name anyway?" Xeon said to her.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn walked through Floaroma town with his new pokeball in his hand. He saw that the town was swarming with Those team Galactic goons. All of them paid barely any attention to him. "If I remember right, They're taking over the Valley windworks. I'm supposed to face the goon guarding the door, then take on the goons harrassing the man who sells honey." Renn rushed over to the Valley windworks and faced the goon with no trouble at all. Then he trekked back to the town after the goon rushed inside and locked the door. Renn then rushed back and faced against the other goons. He obtained the windworks key and Checked his watch. "It's time to get off I have to make supper now. Engage memory save function." A electronic voice said. "Data saved." Renn then pressed the button on the side of his helmet and the view of the game disappeared.

He lifted off his helmet and ruffled his hair as he did so. He felt a crik in his neck and cracked it. "That was fun. I'll have to put some time in there tomorrow." Renn then put on his glasses and pulled out a can of soda. He took a sip and rested on his couch

Death

Your #1 Bruh
The Battle Continued.
" Golem- Earthquake." Brock yelled his command as the boulder shaped pokemon stomped the ground.
" Magmortar- Jump and use Focus Punch." Hiro replied to that command.
" Lapras use Ice Beam !" Misty yelled Her command as Lapras aimed Directly at Magmortar.
" Venemoth- Fly behind Lapras and use Zen Headbutt." Janine said as she pointed at lapras.
The ground shook but Magmortar jumped before it got to him. As Magmortar was about to hit Golem with his Focus Punch, Lapras's ice beam hit his arm and froze it. Venemoth then flew behind Lapras and used Zen Headbutt.
" THis battle is getting Intense" Hiro said as he smiled at the Excitement.

Jacob Located the Pokemon Center. He looked at the Computer and looged off. He took his helmet off " Well today was awesome. He looked at the clock and realized it was 12:00 in the morning. Hiro slapped himself and went to bed quickly. He then opened his eyes as he layed there." Im so happy i got that game." He smiled and went to sleep. He was restless and impatient. He wanted tomorrow to come so he could play again.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Renee was surprised when Xeon spoke to her Togepi in a sweet tone and patted her head. Smiling softly, she heard his response to her question. Hearing a P*DA go off, she reached for hers only to realize it was Xeon. She watched him look at the screen, she noticed his eye color, startled by that she listened as he spoke, "Sorry, my brothers just logged off and my little cousin who's living with us just logged in. She's in the Hoen region right now."

She looked at him and quipped, "Don't worry about it, Terrum." It wasn't her fault that she addressed people that way, they were taught that by their mom; that until you got to really know someone it was better to call them by their last name as a sign of respect. Of course, Yasutora did not believe in such a fashion and disregarded it.

"Well, if you know my brother you must know who I am as well perhaps. Looks like your brother already does know me. Yet I don't know who he is and I don't know you either. So what's your name anyway?"

Renee looked at him for a moment, taking in his appearance before she answered, "His name is Yasutora Hunter, and my name is Renee...." She paused for a moment, a silent debate raging within her, finally agreeing on one of the answers, she finished, "Night. My parents didn't really like each other so my mom took me and ran away."

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon looked at Renee for a moment as she spoke. "Well my parents are dead so my brothers are watching over me and my cousin. Her parents recieved the same fate as my own. They were all driving to a Christmas party one day and..........well they got into an accident. There were no survivors." Xeon looked away from Renee. He didn't know why he opened up like that but he shooked it off of him.

"Anyway, I suppose your going to Violet City as well? I was suppose to be in Kanto but I cut through that region and went into this one. I already have two badges from Kanto and I thought I get some here in Johto. My brothers didn't approved me to be here instead of Kanto but I never listen to them anyway." Xeon said to Renee. "So, if you are going to Violet City I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other throughout this region I suppose."

While Xeon was busy talking to Renee, Drago was playing with Chi and having her chase him around and he chased her. Xeon looked over at them and a smiled escaped from his lips. "Such a child he is." Xeon said. "Having fun there Drago?" Drago turned to Xeon and nodded. "Char." he said. "Well I suppose I can train him later if he wants to have fun right now." Xeon said still watching Chi and Drago playing with each other.

XIII Nobodies

Michael had just started the game yesterday and got his first Pokemon, which was a Skitty. Unfortunately, he didn't have much time to to much else, so he waited until the next day to get started with his journey inside the game. Michael woke, immediately booted up his system and logged in.

Michael was just outside of Littleroot Town. He saw one trainer running up ahead, but didn't mind him. Michael started heading to Oldale Town, searching the area on his way to find wild Pokemon. "Hm, there doesn't seem to be any here. Of course, this IS a VR system, so..." Michael continued north for about a half hour. He heard a rustle in the bushes and saw a Poochyena come out. "Alright! Finally, a Pokemon!" Michael was stoked. He could finally try capturing his first Pokemon. "Let's see, this obviously going to be different from the handheld games. Guess I better call out my Skitty." Michael reached for his Pokeball.

"Skitty, prepare for battle!" Michael called Skitty out. The Poochyena was ready to attack. "Skitty, start out with Fake Out!" Skitty started chasing its tail around. "Uh... Skitty?" Michael was at a loss. Suddenly, the Poochyena attacked Skitty with a Tackle. "Skitty! You okay?" "Nya!" Skitty replied. "Alright, let's try this again, Skitty, use Tail Whip!"

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Renee was quiet as Xeon said sadly, "Well my parents are dead so my brothers are watching over me and my cousin. Her parents recieved the same fate as my own. They were all driving to a Christmas party one day and..........well they got into an accident. There were no survivors."

A sad look crossing her face, she knew that he hadn't seen it. It was gone as fast as it appeared, she nodded and somewhat understood that pain, her grandmother and uncle had been killed in the early morning in a car crash. Shrugging it off mentally, she listened as she heard his explaination for the reason why he was in Johto."So, if you are going to Violet City I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other throughout this region I suppose."

"Yeah, I guess we will be seeing each other," she said easily. Looking over to see Drago chasing Chi, she blushed and heard Xeon's comment about Drago being such a child, she than heard him ask Charmander if he was having fun. Responding, Drago returned playing with Chi, who was having a lot of fun. "They're so cute," she said, only to blush a moment later upon remembering that Xeon was there.

Hex Girl17

Amy was in Rustbora City and was excited on getting her first gym badge here. But she needed to train her pokemon first before she takes on the gym leader. "Okay the trainer school should be around here somewhere. When I'm there I can train my pokemon to top ranks. Gully might take on the gym leaders rock types with his water moves but I know that this gym leader has a Nosepass that can use eletric attacks as well so I need my other pokemons to get stronger as well." Amy said to herself.

She looked around the whole town to exam the city and found the school easily. "Yes, now I just need to train my pokemon and then fight the gym leader and make it to the next town." She walked inside the school building and it looked like an ordinary school back at her home but she could see a lot of pokemon moving around inside.

"Wow, looks like I found the right place. Now I need someone to spar with so my pokemon can get stronger. But who should I go for? Can't fight someone who's too strong or too experienced." She looked around at the other trainers and picked a girl who has a Mudkip with her. "Hi excuse me but do you mind if I can have a battle with you? I'm kinda training myself before I go to the gym so......." Before Amy could finish the girl smiled and nodded. "Sure, I need to train Kimmy anyway. I'm going to the same gym myself."

Amy and the girl went into the training area and were prepared for a battle. "All right lets go!" Amy said and let out Grace while her opponent sent out her Mudkip.

XIII Nobodies

Skitty managed to hit Poochyena with it's Tail Whip. "Now, follow up with a Tackle!" Michael shouted. Skitty used Tackle on Poochyena, but it dodged. The Poochyena quickly used another Tackle on Skitty. "Focus Skitty, try and keep a good eye on your target!" Michael was trying to stay calm, but this was his first virtual battle. This was nothing like the handhelds. He was trying to think quickly, and started to look at the environment. "Skitty, go into that bush over there!" Skitty ran into a nearby bush and hid. That Poochyena hesitated, but then started to follow. "Now! Used Tackle!" Skitty Tackled Poochyena and knocked it out. "Pokeball, GO!" Michael threw a Pokeball at the wild Poochyena and watched as the ball moved around. It slowly came to a stop. "YyyyyyyEEESSSS!!! I caught a Poochyena!" Michael had caught his first Pokemon.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Drago was a little worn out from playing and went over to Xeon with Chi on his back. "Okay little guy, time for you to go back to you owner." Xeon said picking up Chi and handing the little egg to Renee. "Here you are. Come Drago, I want to get to Violet City before dinner. Don't want to stay in here to long."

Drago nodded and waved goodbye to Renee and Chi and followed his master. Xeon turned only once and smiled at Renee slightly and he too waved goodbye. Xeon left Renee there while he and Drago went off towards Violet City. "Looks like you made a friend Drago. But we can't have that interfere with us." Xeon said to Drago. "Char?" Drago asked.

"Well, friendship will only tie me down to beat my brothers. I need to stay focus." Xeon replied and sighed. "But, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a friend here, but I guess that's only my virtual pokemon and my little cousin Amy." Drago looked at Xeon like he understood and stayed close behind him while they still made there way through the dense forest.

"Sun's almost setting, lets move Drago come on!" Xeon returned Drago into his ball and ran off through the woods but as he ran he stepped on a pokemon's tail without looking. "Rattata!" shouted a small Rattata who was sleeping and looked over at Xeon angerily for waking him up. "Crap, but I guess it's time for some training. I'll go with Syrus for this one." Xeon threw a pokeball out and it opened up to let out a long purple snake glaring at the tiny rat pokemon.

"Ekans" hissed the snake. "Syrus, use Bite on that Rattata!" Xeon commanded. Syrus did what his master ordered and lunged for the tiny rat and bit it. The Rattata got out of the snakes grip and was intimidated from the snake and ran off with his tail between his legs. "Hmph, well that was an easy win. Syrus return." Xeon held his pokeball out and returned his Ekans into it's ball.

"Can't get distracted anymore, I need to make it to Violet City and beat the gym leader there." Xeon went off again into the forest closing in to Violet City more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back