• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Violin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
I love violins. Does anyone on here like the Violin? Do you play? I got one for Christmas this year and I love it. I can't play yet, but I'm in the process of learning xD

So, what are your thoughts on them?

Blue

home is where the heart is
I really like listening to violins.They're fascinating =3

Can't play them,but I would have liked to learn :D

jazznam89

Always been fascinated by jazz violin so it's gotta be the next instrument I play. Though I do like a good cello.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
pssh you guys don't even know.... it's all about THE VIOLA!!!!!!!!!! xD best instrument ever!! I've been playing for almost four years now and I fall more and more in love. But anywhoo, congrats on the violin i hope you learn and have fun! :D (viola's are better *cough* cough*) lol

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
pssh you guys don't even know.... it's all about THE VIOLA!!!!!!!!!! xD best instrument ever!! I've been playing for almost four years now and I fall more and more in love. But anywhoo, congrats on the violin i hope you learn and have fun! :D (viola's are better *cough* cough*) lol

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was my first string instrument. =]

Dyabolikul

I don't play any string instruments, but I do play Baritone, Trombone, Piano, and ghetto floor drums.

Violins are pretty cool to listen to, that is until you get that really harsh shreik from an unexperienced playa. Nails on a chalkboard.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes!!!!!!!!! *hi5 back*

okay that was off topic.

anyways, Violins are cool. not much of a string player. I play many win instruments, but my main is Clarinet. =

Voltron

Silver Member
I have always wanted to learn how to play, but I haven't had one until my parents got me one ^^

How difficult are they to play?

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I learned to play the violin in the 6th grade. It was a beautiful instrument. Not that hard to learn. Jus' takes some practice.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
The Violin is so awesome, I played it for about 6 years before giving up to concentrate on piano.

I would say it's fairly difficult to sound good when you first start. But if you're good, you can sound amazing. Sometimes the constant OMG I HAV 2 RESIN MY BOW NOW LOL! gets a bit annoying, and I had instances of strings snapping. It's a good work out for your fingers too, especially when you get into 4th position.

Good luck FD, my love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back