• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Violin" and others

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Sadly, both of those were about my cat.... The day before I had to put him down because his body was failing him, end his story because the cover was coming apart. The second was just hours before I took him to the vet, freedom from his painful body was the gift I hated giving. I cried so much. These helped me feel less like a murderer and more like someone who loves her kitty.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sadly, both of those were about my cat.... The day before I had to put him down because his body was failing him, end his story because the cover was coming apart. The second was just hours before I took him to the vet, freedom from his painful body was the gift I hated giving. I cried so much. These helped me feel less like a murderer and more like someone who loves her kitty.

I'm so sorry your cat passed away! :c The lose of a beloved pet isn't an easy one either and getting rid of the pain your cat was feeling was a kindness. What you had to do wasn't easy and it wouldn't be for anyone that's gone through the same thing; so definitely not a murderer! I hope you feel better soon knowing your cat is in a better place now, Darkness of White.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back