• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Violence. Is it pointless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is violence pointless?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saixs' WRATH

I've heard this argued a lot. So what do you think? Is violence pointless? As in war or fighting. Is War pointless? Is violence in general pointless?

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Well yes and no. Violence its self has to be acted out because that is human nature, to not dispute things but to let them fight it out. It is pointless in the fact that it has caused nothing but more suffering and pain, look at every war out there, tell me one that had not suffering and pain involved in nad after it happened.

Saixs' WRATH

True but what if we didn't go to war for example WW2? Hitler would have gotten rid of all the jews and everyone else he didn't like.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
No violence has a good natural purpose. It's a form of communication beyond the average state, and it's a form of communication that is beyond the language line.(this is in war) Violence is our most carnal form of expression and rage, although, a person like me, who is against violence in modern times, sees the need for it in the whole state of thing.

Saixs' WRATH

I agree with you pwn3d. But as for my reason to making this thread i've heard people fight that war and violence is pointless cause it solves nothing. They fought thist till they were too tired to talk. I don't understand why. I think violence is a form of expression and comunication.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Violence is pointless,

except for standing up for what's right, even if that means defending it. Of course you wouldn't have to DO that if violence didn't exist.

Violence is someone's stuck-up-the-ass way to show that they're too neanderthal to talk it out or maintain peace.

Saixs' WRATH

Well let me go back to WW2. If nobody had stepped in to stop Hitler even more would have died. Would you call that pointless?

Saixs' WRATH

But is it completely pointless? Like i've said i've heard people say that it is completley and utterly pointless. Not even to save lives.

Saixs' WRATH

The world would be a better place? I'm not sure about that. If anything girls are just as violent as guys. Not sure it would be any better then it is now or if men ran the world.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Violence is the most primitive way to establish supriority. Its used by almost all animals. Its natrual to fight. Its also a way to express emotion as previously stated. But, I'm not saying it is right to be violent or to do violent things for no reason. If you are going to put someone on thier death bed, you better have a damn good reason or else its not worth it. As pwn3d and dog said, in times like these, its not exactly the way things should be done to prove supriority or fuel you're ego. But there are positive ways to use violence also. Sports for example. Football, boxing, soccer, basketball, baseball. IT can be realase for all the negative energy or just energy in general. Anyways, its not pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back