• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent Valentine v.s Victor Delacroix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vincent V.S vVictor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

Ok you've got Vincent Valentine v.s Delacroix from Chaos Legion

vincent.gif
v.s
20031029_02_10.jpg

who do you think would win this battle...and be honest dont play favorites

Riku_123

I picked V.Delacroix because

1- he controls darkness
2- his sword could cu though Vincent's bullets
3- Victor is a lot faster

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
No matter how much I love Vincent, I can't imagine him standing up too well against Victor, especially once he has all 3 glyphs. On the other hand, I haven't played DoC so I haven't seen how good at the whole 'action' thing Vincent is.
On a loosely realated matter;doesn't Victor look like Yazoo?

Riku_123

Ichi Teh Killer said:
No matter how much I love Vincent, I can't imagine him standing up too well against Victor, especially once he has all 3 glyphs. On the other hand, I haven't played DoC so I haven't seen how good at the whole 'action' thing Vincent is.
On a loosely realated matter;doesn't Victor look like Yazoo?

in all honesty I think Yazoo is a Slut for video games hes in every video game even frogger you may not see him but hes there...hes there....ok but seriusly he does look like Yazoo

Vincent, while not the most physically powerful character in Final Fantasy VII, is a skilled gunslinger and can cast magic well, making him an ideal distance fighter. His weapons include various firearms, each described in-game as "Long-Range Weapon".

Due to Hojo's anatomic reconstruction of Vincent, he does not age and possesses a number of supernatural abilities, including metamorphosis and the ability to fly.

Vincent was once a member of the Shin-Ra Company's Turks, a group of highly skilled operatives who specialized in various activies such as espionage, kidnapping, assassinations and serving as bodyguards.

Thanks to Wikipedia.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Also, Victor has the 3 glyphs and can unleash that big thingy to fight for him. I can't remember it's name, but I guess that that doesn't quite count as Victor fighting. O well.
In Chaos Legion he had a hella ton of HP while the most Vincent could possibly attain is 9,999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back