• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent Corazza Returns as Zexion in 358/2 Days.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluminumticket

Nomaru, hinted to it, or just plain said it in one of the interviews..something like " they look alike, and have the same voice" and then interviewer says " so Ventus and Roxas will have the same voice actor" and nomaru replies something like " yes, or very close"

But that just means they'll have the same voice actor for the characters...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Just saying that they're gunna keep the same voice actor for Roxas and Ven in the next games.

Aluminumticket

Yeah, but that doesn't confirm Jesse McCartney. They could get a new VA to do both.

Just saying that they're gunna keep the same voice actor for Roxas and Ven in the next games.

But isn't that for japan? If not, that's really cool, but I'm just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomaru, hinted to it, or just plain said it in one of the interviews..something like " they look alike, and have the same voice" and then interviewer says " so Ventus and Roxas will have the same voice actor" and nomaru replies something like " yes, or very close"

That's not how the interview went.

Nomura Interview said:
Is the voice actor of Ven the same as Roxas?
Nomura:
Yes, it is the same actor. Therefore the player will only look at Ven as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2.

However, are Roxas and Ven really the same character?

Moreover, what about the mystery surrounding the existence of Ven and Roxas?

These are keys that will be revealed from playing Birth By Sleep. You will be able to separate Ven from Roxas with ease; I will hint though by connecting the story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I can't remember it perfectly, give me a break, lol, and so what, i was just saying.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I know, lol, ya, though I think Ven's voice actor should sound a bit more mature, but I guess it has been a while since KH2.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Ven seems about the same age as Roxas so the voice should sound almost if not exactly the same as Rexas'. Kingdom Hearts 2 was only, 2 years ago. The time difference between Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 was 4 years. Jesse McCartney was already done with voice maturity when he did the Voice Acting for Roxas in Kingdom Hearts 2. So don't expect much of a Voice difference.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
yeah there was an interview where he said that Ven and Roxas had the same VA, and in the trailers Ven sounds just like Roxas in japanese. but i dont see why they would get a new VA when they already have Jesse, and hes pretty good i guess for Roxas, but iuno thats just me.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
2 Englis VA's confirmed. That makes it official. The chances of them working on the english version right now is 90%

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm not going to say 100% so I don't get dissapointed if they are'nt working on the english version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back