• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent Corazza not a BBS VA!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VX-Rogue

Well, I've emailed Vincent Corazza regarding whether he will be doing any voice overs for Birth By Sleep. He replied with:

"I haven't heard anything about it yet. I hope I do get the chance to do it again."

I'm thinking that's a sure-fire sign that he won't be returning to voice Ienzo or Zexion for this game, because most of the confirmed voice actors have stated they were finished, haven't they? (Not to mention the apparent age gap between Zexion and Ienzo.) Not a big surprise I guess, but you know.

Anyway, I just thought that was worth posting. Here's an image of the e-mail if you'd like to see:

VX-Rogue
Picture003.jpg

VX-Rogue

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Good. Vincent is great and all, but Ienzo is a nugget. Oh, and please put all VA related information here.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I doubt it. It sounds more like they haven't started dubbing Ienzo's voice yet...
Voice acting is over. And why would all of the other Radiant Garden voices be done and not Ienzo? Who knows, Ienzo might not even talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back