• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Vincent Corazza and Richard Epcar Not Reprising Roles in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Then people will call it lazy if the voices don't change.

honestly, if that's the case, then people are so hard to please. first, its not only KH, it's KHFM in the collection. second, they are rendering so many scene for Days, they could have just not included it. third, the now allow us to skip cutscenes in FM. Fourth, and this pretty nice, they are updating the combat system. that doest happen in a lot of HD collections, except for a few button swaps, but here they re adding in the reaction command to the menu. this is a fantastic HD collection, and if people want to call it lazy, then that is just too sad.

Look the sly cooper HD collection. in sly1 2 and 3, Carmelita Fox is voiced by different VA's in all three games, but they kept them all in there. THAT is lazy collection. nothing is changed but the graphic enhancements and a few minigames (that some require the move). so i don't think the VA not changing should make ppl unhappy....except for Mena LOL

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
honestly, if that's the case, then people are so hard to please. first, its not only KH, it's KHFM in the collection. second, they are rendering so many scene for Days, they could have just not included it. third, the now allow us to skip cutscenes in FM. Fourth, and this pretty nice, they are updating the combat system. that doest happen in a lot of HD collections, except for a few button swaps, but here they re adding in the reaction command to the menu. this is a fantastic HD collection, and if people want to call it lazy, then that is just too sad.

Look the sly cooper HD collection. in sly1 2 and 3, Carmelita Fox is voiced by different VA's in all three games, but they kept them all in there. THAT is lazy collection. nothing is changed but the graphic enhancements and a few minigames (that some require the move). so i don't think the VA not changing should make ppl unhappy....except for Mena LOL

Mena isn't bad as a actor, she was Heather in American Pie 1 and 2.

DarkStar165

Sorry guys I did not mean to act like a jerk. I'm still new and a old school KH fan and I guess I'm asking to much lol ^.^

Claire-Farron

Okay but then what about Namine's VA? I assume they won't bring back Britney Snow for Namine seeing as she only ever voiced Namine in 2 and Meghan Jette Martin in ever other KH game Nami's been in.

I'd be fine either, though honestly. I think Meghan gave more life to Nami than Britney did in her short role as Namine and Im not just saying that because Im used to Meghan.

It's a shame though that Christopher Lee possibly can't come back as Ansem/Diz. I thought he was an amazing voice actor for Ansem/Diz. But if it has to be Corey Burton, Im fine with that too.

Hopefully Vincent returns. I love Zexion. He's awesome. I hope Epcar possibly returns too. I think he's a much better suited voice for Ansem SOD/Xehanort...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They'd most likely get Meghan back. Especially since she was Namine in Re:CoM and Days happens at the same time, for the most part.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Why are they recasting KH1 in the HD Remix for? Can't they just recycle all the voice overs in both KH1 and KH Re:COM? I mean look at all the HD collections they did not recast
...They're not. This is for the 358/2 Days scenes. A good 90% of which have never been voiced before.

And if they don't bring back Richard Epcar, I'm sure it's because he already recorded his dialogue a while ago during the original Days release. After all, Xehanort was only in one scene.

Oh, and the Epcar VS Zane war is still going on? I thought people would've moved past that...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_inline_mhia22SWdS1r333pu.png

tumblr_inline_mhil1ckZ8U1qz4rgp.png

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT WANT TO HEAR THIS IN THE GAME *SOB*

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Haha, good point. I for one love Larxene, she's was the only Org. XIII member I ever really feared. Her fighting style, dialogue, her character design, I'm surprised people don't like her

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
tumblr_inline_mhia22SWdS1r333pu.png

tumblr_inline_mhil1ckZ8U1qz4rgp.png

Okay these scenes have to be in the game. I actually think they could somewhat include even the tutorial days if they cutout the tutorial part.

Haha, good point. I for one love Larxene, she's was the only Org. XIII member I ever really feared. Her fighting style, dialogue, her character design, I'm surprised people don't like her

I think Larxene is great, she's really a great villain and her interaction with Sora, Roxas and Axel are priceless.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, Disney does have to answer to them.

and clueless parents.

and anything else that controls society.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
These scenes better be redone in HD and voiced.

The top one is most likely gonna be redone, but not the bottom one. Remember, he was talking to an NPC.

Anyways, I just wanna hear Demnyx's name actually spoken in the game. Since KH2, I've always pronounced it as Demnix.

...That is, if they include his scenes in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back