• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent and Kadaj = linked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Yeah I heard the same thing too about SE not wanting people to download it anymore (I got some though, MUAHAHA !) And filefront's good but a pain in the butt sometimes too, but I want that 3d trailer so badly... I'm gonna try.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
New2Ya said:
HAHAHAHA LOL LOL LOL! Pain in the butt!
Hahahahahaha!!!!
Yah... a pain in the butt XD, pain in the ass is so old and pain in the behind doesn't sound right :p .

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
i'm trying to find trailers to download too. i tried to have a look at the site at school coz the school computers are way faster but because the word dvd is in the address, the site is blocked by the education department. those bastards!! if i could somehow manage to get the site to work, my friend can help me rip the trailers from the site.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Johnny Stooge said:
i'm trying to find trailers to download too. i tried to have a look at the site at school coz the school computers are way faster but because the word dvd is in the address, the site is blocked by the education department. those bastards!! if i could somehow manage to get the site to work, my friend can help me rip the trailers from the site.
LOL yah a friend of mine also said that 'gimme some time, I'll have them ripped from that site in no time' XD well I got a couple of trailers, the only one I still need is the 3d one, I NEED IT !! (it has more Tifa-footage) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back