• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent and Kadaj = linked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Do these two guys have a link? Becuz in the new trailer, they are split up:

ad36cf5c.png

Pic8.png

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I haven't played FFVII (i will be getting it soon) but from what i read, hojo used vincent and lucrecia to try and clone jenova or something and made sephiroth. he also made several others or something too, what if kadaj is one of those clones and vincent actually knows of it.

it would just be a guess, please don't flame me, this is just a theory from what i have READ, but if i'm wrong about something, please tell me.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
All 3 SHM (Silver Haired Men) have theories behind them - the most plausable one has to be the clones of Sephiroth. Here's a few thing I think of seeing that pic..

[1] They have a one on one battle, such as Tifa and Loz.
[2] They have met before. I can't say that Kadaj would be the only "clone" Vincent would have met though, seeing as Loz is the oldest and would have more of a chance remembering something like that.

I don't know.. That's all I can think up.. I want to know what Vincent's role in this movie is. Seeing as he's getting a sequal as a game, it's obvious he doesn't die. (Maybe he's already dead, I mean, how long was he in that coffin (SP?) at Nibleheim? lmao) The only shot I've seen him with someone else in is Marlene (Barret and Tifa's sort-of-adopted daughter) Maybe he protects the children at the orphanage? As it is also said these "children" play a vital part of the storyline of Advent Children.

Sorry went way off topic there o_O;; But no.. I don't know how those 2 are linked, only theories.

::EDIT:: Heres the Vincent and Marlene part.. As you can tell, I didnt spend much time on it lol.. Sorry for slowness and crappy resizing.

marlenevincent2be.gif

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Good ideas there Version X.

I just had my own idea, about the link between the two (and the other two SHM). This will only work depending on who YOU think Sephiroth's father is. If you think it's Hojo, leave now and never return (jk). If it's Vincent, there is your link. The SHM would be the clones of his son. And if they are against Cloud, and Vincent is with Cloud... that makes for a good plot. Just an idea though.

O

omnislasher_VII

Maybe he's an ex-Turk as well. :confused:

I dunno; I guess they're just enemies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Vincent doesn't protect the children! In that scene with Marlene,

spoiler

Marlene asks Cloud about his disease, and Cloud calls her too young to understand it. So Marlene get's angry and holds on to Vincent... And then Vincent explains everything about the 3 guys, Geostigma, holding memories of Aerith, etc....

end spoiler

So, thats why, hahaha.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh, it is sooo late where I am. It's like 1 in the morning! Haha. But I went to Starbucks like at 11, and drank caffine. But that's why I'm up.

Anyways. Naturally. Bennie's word is the truth, especially when it comes to someone that looks like Rinoa. Haha. But where do I check out that post?

Kuraddo

Website
krad.deviantart.com
I dunno. :/

As far as I can tell, their speech begins with the same words, so it might as well be just something to underline what they're saying?

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Yeah, like Kuraddo said, Vincent and Kadaj are both telling Cloud the exact same things, but honestly I don't know what kind of link there is. I'm positive however that there actually IS a link between them, whether it's a good one or bad one.

#12_Larxene

ahhahaha well the three silver haired guys have their names they r "Loz,Kadaj,& Yazoo" so there ya go hahaha and kadaj and vincent do look a lil alike kadaj and yazoo rock yeah!!!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
#12_Larxene said:
ahhahaha well the three silver haired guys have their names they r "Loz,Kadaj,& Yazoo" so there ya go hahaha and kadaj and vincent do look a lil alike kadaj and yazoo rock yeah!!!
Yeah... we already knew their names dude XD. Anywho, does anyone know where to download the 3d trailer of AC ? (the one with Tifa picking up the phone)

Ryu

an obscene gesture
#12_Larxene said:
i do let me get it and ill post the link right here "dude" XD
Yah ok thanks... dude (I normally never say 'dude' XD)

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Well I already knew that site, I meant downloadable. The official Square site is just for streaming, you can't save those. I wanted to have the 3d trailer on my comp, cause now I hafta go back to this site every time I wanna see it.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
#12_Larxene said:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell sorry i tried to help and what do i get a big ass complain
Pleh I'm not complaining, thanks for trying to help but it just wasn't what I wanted, sorry :(.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh damn, the download link went down, so you wont find it anymore. Square-Enix made it offline, you see? They dont want people to download it.

Buut, if you really need it, you CAN try at ww.filefront.com, but I cant be sure it's there...(its hard to find in there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back