• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Villians

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingoflight91

i would have put sin from ffx and braskas final aoen from ffx

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i would pick the The Horned King from some disney mivie i forgot the name he seems lie a good boss for KH2

cursed keyblade

Merik from yu-gi-oh! man that would be awsome to see sora in a duel with merik, lol just thinking about is making me laf. can you guys just even imagine it, lol.

Hellz_Bell

shadow_heart91 said:
If you had the choice to put any vilian or bad guy in KH2, who would it be?

I'd like to see Merlock, the evil sorceror from the Ducktales movie and Seymour from FFX.

i'd put me in there

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
my list of villains for kh2:

Sword in the Stone: Mad Madam Mim. reason: with her dark sorcery and "marvleous" personlatity, she'll try to destroy Sora since he's trying to do some good for this world which in her book that's bad.

The Lion King: Scar. reason: what's to says about him. he's a lying, power hungery, heartless, tyrant! he'll stop at nothing to become king and remain king, even if it means killing Sora to do so.

Robin Hood: Prince John. reason: okay, the guy is a huge coward, a momma's boy, and a loud thumb-sucker. but that doesn't mean he was minions to do his dirty work for him. he'll see sora as a theif like robin hood and will try to capture him using the heartless.

i'll post more later.

DJFirewolf

As UnknownSora21 said, The Horned King! All the way! He'd fit in KH2 perfectly as a villian. I loved the Black Cauldron!

Danny_Sora_kh2

DJFirewolf said:
As UnknownSora21 said, The Horned King! All the way! He'd fit in KH2 perfectly as a villian. I loved the Black Cauldron!

I loved that movie too!! It would be awesome to fight the 3 witches who stole the magical sword from the boy..

slimjim

I think if they had a dark form of sora that has everything sora has, and sora has to fight him byhimself, that would be sick. Like Dark Link in Legend of Zelda: Orcorina of Time, except alot stronger. It would also be crazy if they had all of Sephirtoth's form from FFVII.

Reverse Dragon

No, a dark Sora was in KH..and I LET it kill everyone...it wasd pathetically easy...and I jus' smash the sh*! outta Dark Link with the Hammer!! BUT how about a LIGHT Riku form that was a dusk...after all Riku is a "dark" person so if they had a dusk form fighting Sora...that'd be sickness!!!:D:D:D

Magnus Prime

1: Giga Bowser(Super Smash Bros. Melee)
2: Ganon(Legend of Zelda Ocorina of Time)
3: Metal Overlord(Sonic Heros)
4: Nightmare(Soul Calibur 2)
5: Dragonus(Mighty Ducks)
6, 7, 8, 9: Frieza, Cell, Cooler, Broly(Dragonball Z)
10: Clockwerk(Sly Cooper)
11: Cyber Erol in the Teraformer(Jak 3)
12: The Biobliterator(Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal)
13: Fairy Godmother(Shrek 2)
14: Slade(Teen Titans)
15: Transmetal 2 Megatron(Beast Wars)
16: Naraku(Inuyasha)
17: Makuta(Bionicle)
18, 19: Taguro, Elder Taguro(Yu Yu Hakusho)
Leader 20: ???(Transformers Armada)

Hyperion

Rufus Shinra (before he got blown to smithereens) and Trance Kuja. And maybe the Hunter from Bambi, he always used to scare the hell out of me. Lol.

Danny_Sora_kh2

Cyborg009 said:
my list of villains for kh2:

Sword in the Stone: Mad Madam Mim. reason: with her dark sorcery and "marvleous" personlatity, she'll try to destroy Sora since he's trying to do some good for this world which in her book that's bad.

The Lion King: Scar. reason: what's to says about him. he's a lying, power hungery, heartless, tyrant! he'll stop at nothing to become king and remain king, even if it means killing Sora to do so.

Robin Hood: Prince John. reason: okay, the guy is a huge coward, a momma's boy, and a loud thumb-sucker. but that doesn't mean he was minions to do his dirty work for him. he'll see sora as a theif like robin hood and will try to capture him using the heartless.

i'll post more later.
Those are all like some of my all time favorites...Hopefully there in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back