• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► View the Kingdom Hearts III Box Art!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
This boxart encapsulates how far we've come. From the mysterious fantasy-like location of the very first game's art, with odd characters that we had yet to know and a night sky with just a single heart shaped moon...to the high rises of a city bathed in light and stars, with the same characters we've met in 2002, and ones we've met throughout the years. All staring straight ahead for the final battle.

also this is what i see when i look at it

AVENGERS

ASSEMBLE

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't think it's one of the better covers, but it's okay. Sora and Riku look great, the background is pretty, and I'm glad Namine is on the cover.

Interesting that the tower has a--clock?--that numbers to XIII, naturally, but not in order.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If Mickey did get a new keyblade then I'm guessing the keyblade Aqua took was a fusion of Star Seeker and KKD.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Also, are the high-rises from San Fransokyo? I'm trying to think what other worlds have high-rises..

I feel like it must be an original location, the question is if its just sorta made up like the KH1 cover art's town or if we actually go to it.

If Mickey did get a new keyblade then I'm guessing the keyblade Aqua took was a fusion of Star Seeker and KKD.

Its definitely that Keyblade, the hq artwork makes it more obvious. And yes, I agree it is just his two Keyblades fused. Dunno how that occurs though lol. I think this have been pointed out before, but its the same shape as those exclusive Xbox and PS skinned Keyblades as well.

Awards
I don't think it's one of the better covers, but it's okay. Sora and Riku look great, the background is pretty, and I'm glad Namine is on the cover.

Interesting that the tower has a--clock?--that numbers to XIII, naturally, but not in order.

Omg wow I just noticed that the clock has 13 numbers and it’s not in order. I wonder what that could mean!!

Megavoltage

Awards
If that's the case I wonder if characters will start regularly fusing keyblades together. Aqua would probably want to fuse Stormfall and Master's Defender together.

Something like this happened before when I think about it. You can create Two Become One in Days.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I feel like it must be an original location, the question is if its just sorta made up like the KH1 cover art's town or if we actually go to it.

I always thought KH1's artwork was based on Traverse town. I could be wrong though.

Omg wow I just noticed that the clock has 13 numbers and it’s not in order. I wonder what that could mean!!

I believe it goes by Organization XIII's member ranking. The hands are point at VII and XIII for 7 lights and 13 darknesses!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I always thought KH1's artwork was based on Traverse town. I could be wrong though.

I believe it goes by Organization XIII's member ranking. The hands are point at VII and XIII for 7 lights and 13 darknesses!

There are definitely structures that aren't really in Traverse Town, maybe like concept art Traverse Town? It has a similar feel, but a bit darker as well, imo.

tumblr_pf8lmkCksA1wgk8xzo1_540.png

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Maybe it's the digital Twilight Town, having received a new corrupted design? The possibilities are endless, but we all know it's actually just artsy fartsy cover design and could mean nothing

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Here's the promotional artwork for 1.5 back from 2013. At the bottom, it says "Trav" which is definitely for Traverse.

I mean, all that does is make me wish we could have Traverse Town in a game like this so it could actually look that good lol. Cuz its never looked like the same place to me since I was 10 lol.

On that note, it just sorta confirms to me this is probably some new world then. Cable Town? Something we haven't had name dropped maybe as well?

Zul

Awards
I guess they won't be giving Ven that KhuX haircut to make him look more different than Roxas.

Awards
I guess they won't be giving Ven that KhuX haircut to make him look more different than Roxas.
The hairstyle he has in X is to make and show him looking younger. Logically he shouldn’t look different from Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back