• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► View the Kingdom Hearts III Box Art!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Oh my gosh. That gargoyle statue from KH Boxart. I love it. It is here. It is time. We made it everyone.. Now nothing but love and confidence for what they are doing is coming from me. WOO!

That’s not the Gargoyle, that’s a Darkling from UX

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So I thought about it and this is arguably the best cover art in the series, beating KH1 as my favorite.

Also did anyone else notice the little kitty statue next to Ven :D

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards
This is honestly so much to take in. It echoes 1 so hard but shows how far its come. Damn.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I really like it, I didn't expect a direct echo of KH1's design but I'll take it. 100% my phone wallpaper as soon as there's a version without the KHIII logo available.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
You're gonna give me the Lux, right?

1537248433826.jpg

notnow123487

Awards
Oh my god I’m crying. I’m ded it’s so good. I was afraid they were going to mess up the box art with a modern game cover. It’s just as good as the box art for the first two games. Just wow.

Sora5009

I can't stop crying the artwork and the trailers its so beautiful!!! Thank you nomura

Megavoltage

Awards
I love it! Kind of sad how Namine is alone instead of standing with a group, lol. She's also down with the Birth by Sleep cast, shouldn't she be on Roxas on Sora's level? Maybe the conversation from the concert with Namine speaking with Terra grows into something more and she becomes close friends with them throughout this adventure? Just a cover meant to look cool, prolly shouldn't read too much into it. Just wondering.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The high rises and the starry sky are definitely the best features.

Also, since Xion and Namine are on the cover, can we expect them in the game as well?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The high rises and the starry sky are definitely the best features.

Also, since Xion and Namine are on the cover, can we expect them in the game as well?

I always expected them in the game, but this gives me hope they will be a bit more active that I initially thought? Maybe, at least lol.

Awards
And so after literally years of waiting we finally have the box art. Pinch me, am I dreaming? The art is absolutely gorgeous, my jaw gaped when I saw it. The colors are well done, giving it a light yet somber feel to it, fitting for one of the biggest finales ever. Seeing everyone together here really encapsulates much of what we love abou the series. Scuse me while I go shed a tear.. this will be my new wallpaper for the forseable future.

notnow123487

Awards
I haven’t seen this mentioned yet, but there’s thirteen people on the cover...

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
giphy.gif

All of the main cast of characters from the Kingdom Hearts series, with most of them facing to the front and not one of them looking down or facing the opposite direction.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Them tributing KH1's box art validates my lifelong obsession with this franchise... I could not be more satisfied. My heart is full and my wallet will be empty.

This definitely seals the deal on my buying the standard edition of the game so I can put this next to the original box and KH2.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Also, are the high-rises from San Fransokyo? I'm trying to think what other worlds have high-rises..

Alecs27

Yeah nice cover, but does the steelbook have the same drawing? I hope so, Hope Squaare doesn't screw up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back