• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Videogame Creations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

For all those who want to create videogames, you've come to the right topic. Just post up a videogame creation that you've thought of. Just post the guidelines. They are:

Name - The name of your game
Genre - What kind of game is it
Rating - The ERSB rating
System - The console the game will be on
Features - List some features of your games
Description - Put up a short description of your game

Here's an example.

Name: The Red Moon Legend
Genre: Action
Rating: Teen
System: PlayStation 2
Features:
+ Explore an open and free world
+ User various weapons and spells
+ Solve challenging puzzles
Description: The Redmoon Legend is an action game that tells the story of a brave warrior trying to find out the mystery of the red moon. On his journey he will expect bloodshead, suffering, and love.

It doesn't have to be like the example though. So, if you want the world to know what kind of games you wish were real, then post your ideas here.

+NOTE+ You can post up to as many games as you want.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Yes, it's very fun and quite easy to create video games when all you do is think of a cool name a very brief description. This reminds me of when Master T and I first happened upon RPG Maker 2000.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, I still have your character drawing as well, Square.

Anyway, it's easy until you have to code it. Coding, no matter who you are, is always a pain in the patoot.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well at least we haven't gone backward at all. I still have our notes and brainstorming sheets as well. Perhaps we shall progress on it someday, but until then...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
[Thread derailed]

Another notch in CROCK's belt. Your work here is done, move along, move along...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back