• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video Showcase of NA Illustrated Kairi [EX]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

End

Awards
I never had her in JP but I think I know now why people were saying she will break NA.

[video=youtube;jGDZeiajFOw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGDZeiajFOw[/video]

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Lol. The animation for her special attack is so glorious, too.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
She's insane. The moon gem quest was an absolute joke because of her, and so is proud mode. I'm currently catching up on the electrum ores I hadn't gotten before, and almost everything I can't do with her, I can do with a copy keyart.

Muke

whatever
Awards
She's insane. The moon gem quest was an absolute joke because of her, and so is proud mode. I'm currently catching up on the electrum ores I hadn't gotten before, and almost everything I can't do with her, I can do with a copy keyart.
Tbh the moon gem quest was a joke even with 0.2 Kairi :D

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah, but I can attest to how ridiculous she really is, as well. A lot of the enemies in the moon cup were defeated with a guilted copy keyart copying Kairi EX. No, not my actual damage dealing medals, but Kairi EX herself being copied with a Key Art. And that Key Art wasn't even on a slot that raised its multiplier.

Last edited:

End

Awards
Really? What was your set up? :0 I know I literally couldn't beat it before I. Kairi HD

Alja

:| I need to make up for the time I didn't tell you that I hate you, because I HATE YOU. It's not a joke with 0.2 Kairi unless you have other guilted medals <_< Because otherwise, you get to the target, all pumped because "HA, I finished everything in one turn, Mickey B, you're mine :D" and then BOOM, you make not nearly enough damage for a single turn. FML.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I can SWIPE coliseum enemies after using her, where before I got her I had to use at least Roxas EX's special attack, if not KA9's as well, to defeat enemies. Damn.

End

Awards
I can SWIPE coliseum enemies after using her, where before I got her I had to use at least Roxas EX's special attack, if not KA9's as well, to defeat enemies. Damn.

Thus why I showed off a swipe attack in the video. Crazy stuff

Sally-boiii

Awards
EX medals, among other things, are the reason why I am progressively starting to absolutely and almost indiscriminately loathe Ux.

SENA: We know this medal is REALLY good and what it can and will do for everybody that plays the game
Us: yes?
SENA: we're gonna make it a falling price deal and near criminally difficult to get, because screw you guys.
Us: Oh.... wonderful.

I know you don't have to spend money on the game (I don't) and that you don't need to pull, but why must they do these things? Getting jewels, although has become marginally easier to save up for, is already basically a commodity for F2P players. Why make this ish so difficult to get when you know good and damn well what it's going to do to the game as whole? IDK it just irks me and frustrates me to no end. If it weren't for the fact that the game is story relevant I'd stop playing altogether, ngl.

Rant over I guess.

End

Awards
EX medals, among other things, are the reason why I am progressively starting to absolutely and almost indiscriminately loathe Ux.

SENA: We know this medal is REALLY good and what it can and will do for everybody that plays the game
SENA: we're gonna make it a falling price deal and near criminally difficult to get, because screw you guys.

I know you don't have to spend money on the game (I don't) and that you don't need to pull, but why must they do these things? Getting jewels, although has become marginally easier to save up for, is already basically a commodity for F2P players. Why make this ish so difficult to get when you know good and damn well what it's going to do to the game as whole? IDK it just irks me and frustrates me to no end. If it weren't for the fact that the game is story relevant I'd stop playing altogether, ngl.

Rant over I guess.
I thought they were being nice by making it a falling price deal. More pulls for less jewels! :D
I don't believe for a second that there is a low rate to get Kairi EX cause I know tons of people who got at least one, even one person who got three?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I don't believe for a second that there is a low rate to get Kairi EX
of course there is a low rate to get her. it just may not be as low as past EX medals. some people are just lucky. it's all RNG shit. for every person who manages to pull her, or pull her twice, there are like 20 people who never get her. there are some people who pull over 20+ times and never get her. like there's no actual logic to it, it is just luck.

End

Awards
of course there is a low rate to get her. it just may not be as low as past EX medals. some people are just lucky. it's all RNG shit. for every person who manages to pull her, or pull her twice, there are like 20 people who never get her. there are some people who pull over 20+ times and never get her. like there's no actual logic to it, it is just luck.

Hmm, I can agree with you I suppose.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
It really is an OP medal. Doing the Coliseum quests is not a question of "can I make it that far" but rather "do I have the determination to reach top 1000 in two days?"

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Rant over I guess.

To be fair, she was also a Falling Price deal in JP without a mercy, so not all the blame for how hard she is to get is on SENA's head. They're certainly responsible for releasing her much earlier than they should have, but the banner itself wasn't SENA's idea. They Copypasta'd JP's Banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back