• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video Review: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

Count me in, too. I think it's as necessary as Birth by Sleep. We should make a club or something for Re: coded xD

I agree. I will join the club if you make one! I don't want to be mean or anything but I don't listen to anyone from review sites or on this forum when it comes to how good a kingdom hearts game is or how relevant it is. I have liked all of the games and believe they are important. I determine the games value based on how I feel about it no one else. If I play the game repeatedly and can still enjoy it no matter how many times i play it then to me it was worth it. So far all the games have been this way for me even days.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I agree. I will join the club if you make one! I don't want to be mean or anything but I don't listen to anyone from review sites or on this forum when it comes to how good a kingdom hearts game is or how relevant it is. I have liked all of the games and believe they are important. I determine the games value based on how I feel about it no one else. If I play the game repeatedly and can still enjoy it no matter how many times i play it then to me it was worth it. So far all the games have been this way for me even days.
^
now I agree with you on days. I enjoy replaying it from time to time. The writing for some of the cutscenes are well written, especially the ones involving Roxas and Axel.

RadicalDreamer

BTW: what did you think of Alan Young's performance in the English version of BBS? I remember you saying something about it in your bbs JPN review.

I love Alan Young. So hard. So long. He is the only reason I bought BBS in English and yes, I feel the money was very well spent. I can't help it, I grew up on DuckTales and Scrooge was (and in some ways still is) my hero. Alan's still spot on with the voice, even after all these years. I can only hope he gets a bigger role in the future.

This may shock you, but I agree with you 100%. The point of a review is not to say if the game won or lost or anything like that. The point of a review is to inform a consumer about a product; what's good about it and what's bad about it. Of course, "good" and "bad" are personal opinions and not fact. That's why it is up to the consumer to find a reviewer who's opinions match their own on. That way if you don't know whether you will like something or not, you can trust the reviews opinion.

So it seems I'm not the reviewer for you. I take no offence. I'm just here to help people of a similar mindset in making informed decisions on their purchases. I do hope though, the I was able to inform you about what it was like to play the game. As long as you learned something I can call it a victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back