• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video of Japanese Sora and Ariel singing in Atlantica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
Edit: ^^um...that link you gave doesn't work. Just throwing that out there.

XIIIth_Knight said:
is just not right to use hjo and jesse mcartney to sing soras part

Well it's not right to meke Jessy sing for Sora since he doesn't do his voice, but why isn't right for Haley to sing it? It's Haley-samma's character.

i forced myself to watch the rest........ that song is annoying as hell....and i think ariel wants an affair with sora <_<;; xD jk

lol, that's funny I was thinking the same thing. I was like, um....sora has Kairi, why are he and Ariel getting a little too friendly.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Keyblade Crystals said:
Edit: ^^um...that link you gave doesn't work. Just throwing that out there.

Well it's not right to meke Jessy sing for Sora since he doesn't do his voice, but why isn't right for Haley to sing it? It's Haley-samma's character.

lol, that's funny I was thinking the same thing. I was like, um....sora has Kairi, why are he and Ariel getting a little too friendly.
see someone DOES agree with me.... i guess sora has a thing for redheads.... but wait i decided to dye my hair red a lil bit ago.... -_-;;oh wait YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back