• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video game spoofs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior

Endgame

:D
Dude. You made a post about Newgrounds without even mentioning Retarded Animal Babies, the best series on NG!

*The Dungeons and Dragons episode*

Puppy - "I swing my sword and ballsack wildy! I rolled a two! What happened?
Cat - "You chopped your own balls off. And because of Bunny's spell, youre happy about it!"
Hampster - "I rolleded a twenty-three!
Cat - "Cool. You go 'Keanu' on the wombats!"

*Ten minutes later, Puppy has found Cat's stepdad's bong.*

Puppy - "Yeah, man...don't be such a square, man." *draws a pentagon in the air*
Cat - "You see a dragon...made entirely outta boobs!"
Hampster - "Boob dragon squirts boiling milk acid! Everyone save versus Breast weapon at minus three!"
Puppy - "I hump her leg!"
Cat - "No, man, you chopped your balls off, remember!"

Endgame

Bao_Miaura said:
It's video game spoofs not ng cartoons. Trust me when he first say it all he'd do is qoute it.

Fine! I'll make my own thread! About RAB! With Blackjack! And Hookers! In fact, forget the thread!

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Dude if you don't shut up right now about this thread or whatever, I swear to christ I'm gonna a** r*pe you with a handfull of corn on the cob holders.

Endgame

Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
Dude if you don't shut up right now about this thread or whatever, I swear to christ I'm gonna a** r*pe you with a handfull of corn on the cob holders.

*Plays FFX Battle theme*

O Rly? Bring it on.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Let's go!...damn gotta wait for the bar to fill*bar fills* Yes. Attack* Runs up and hits him wiht sword and jumps back.*"Now for the bar to re-fill

Endgame

Zetsumi has taken 2 HP of damage.

*laughs at Jin using the FFX2 little bar thingy, when he can simply attack each time Jin has attacked, because he's using the outdated FFX!*

Zetsumi uses attack!

Jin has taken 999 damage!
Jin is silenced!

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Haha *Jin was revived* That's it now I'll beat you. The bar's disappered and he started using KH's battle system and started hitting him and running around.

Endgame

O_O

No fair!

Zetsumi takes 20 HP of damage!

Thats it!

*Starts using DBZ: Budokai Tenkhachi battle system, and flies over Jin's head to shoot a Kamehameha at him!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back