• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

video game reviews teams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1948dragon_

heres a list of games I reviewed and games Im going to. Im going to pick a few members (2 or 3) to make a review team and were going to well review games but they will get paid in rpg money. heres a few I made post here if you want to join. I would also like to point out that the opinions in the reviews are mine and not the opinions of KHinsider

My reviews:
Devil May Cry 3 Date added 12/7/05
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Date added 12/8/05
Sonic heroes Date added 12/10/05
Meteos Date added 12/15/05
Sonic Rush Date added 1/2/06

Reviews coming soon:
Kingdom Hearts
Devil May Cry 3: special edition
Star Wars EP. 3: Revenge of the Sith (DS)
Star Wars EP. 3: Revenge of the Sith (PS2)
Zone Of the Enders: Second Runner
Sadow of the Collossus
Shadow the Hedgehog

for the review team Im looking for someone who plays sports games (cuz I dont) and mayby someone who play FPS games and horror games.
well tell me what you think :)

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
I play horror action racing platform fighting just about everything but sport. Also I don't agree with many of your reviews giving us a good balance of reviews.

1948dragon_

you dont agree with many of my reviews :confused: Well can you tell me which of the reviews you dont agree with and how I can Improve on this. mayby even give me a example of what you would say. I will aslo pay you for helping me :)

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Don't care about mony but what I ment was isI have different opions like here's one. I say the camera angles in Heroes were good and so was the music. I didn't like the tag team and I like adventure better. The story was iffy and the graphics were good but the voices sucked. I also was annoyed with the thing to get the choas emerleds. It's too hard and long. Most gamers will quite after about 30 or so times. Also there could have been more vs matchs. The game play was good but I hate tag teaming still

1948dragon_

the first 4 werent some of my better Im planing to do my reviews more like I did with sonic rush. what did you think of that review

1948dragon_

its not that type of rock did you ever hear that sonic heroes song it made me want to pull out my ears:eek:

1948dragon_

Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
I didn't like the opener but I liked Choatixs Darks and the boss'
that song was ok but what I ment was that most of the songs sucked

Fullmetal blader said:
I kind of play all games except sport... But i sees you got shadow of the Colossus on the list. I lurrrves that game; I just beat it and I could review it.
ok you can do that one but if you can do the review at www.gamewinners.com then pm me the review and Ill add it to the index and Ill give you credit of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back