• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video Game Deals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pratiplus

I went to gamestop recently and looked for used games. I found metroid prime 3 corruption for just $10, a lot cheaper than a lot the used ds games were. I don't think I ever saw a first-party nintendo title being priced that low. wondering if it has do other m, but anyways I bought it.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Nintendo is celebrating Mega Man's 27th anniversary. Now, this 'Mega Manniversary' is only in the US eshop, and there are only 6 games on sale. But they just released the first game in the Mega Man Zero series on the Wii U Virtual Console yesterday. So if you like playing older games, this is a good deal for these. Here's the link: Mega Man Zero joins Wii U Virtual Console as Mega Manniversary sale begins - Nintendo Insider

These games are on sale from 12/17-12/22:

3DS
-Mega Man II (GB) $1.49
-Mega Man III (GB) $1.49
-Mega Man IV (GB) $1.49

Wii U
-Mega Man 5 (NES) $2.49
-Mega Man 6 (NES) $2.49
-Mega Man 7 (SNES) $3.99
[New] -MMZero (GBA) $7.99

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is free on Steam today.

Just grab it and add it to your library.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I keep a eye out on CAG (Cheap Ass Gamer) quite a bit since I don't have much moolah, but..

If you missed KH 1.5 ReMix, it's currently 15.99 on Amazon, and it's Prime eligible. (I have it so no help to me. And /sigh considering how much stuff I buy on Amazon, if things get better, I AM getting prime)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
One of the things I'll be happy for this season is that I could finally shop for Black Friday! Can't wait to see the deals.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Was in target last week, bought hulkbuster disney infinity figure and ultron and it was buy one/get one u guess. Not sure what else it applies to if at all anymore.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hitman 2 is free on steam today only. Enter the code FreeSilentAssassin at checkout.

sonikkufan21KH3

I luv Phoniex Wright[video=youtube;Ohe8bgFA0pU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ohe8bgFA0pU[/video]

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Nintendo E3 Sale E3 Sales & Deals - Nintendo @ E3 2016

Notable mentions:

Majora's Mask 3D: $24
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: $5
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap: $5
Super Smash Bros for 3DS: $26
Super Smash Bros for Wii U: $40
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: $13
Paper Mario 64: $6