• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video Game Deals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Know of some great deals on video games? Share them!

edit by Silh: stop posting used game prices from GameStop. those aren't bargains, those are used game prices

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Wanna get Amazon gift cards for free? Join Swag Bucks! Swag Bucks is an online website where you earn Swagbucks, which you can use to redeem $5/25/50/500 Amazon gift cards. (You will need 450 SBs to get a $5 Amazon gift card.)

qqqzm.jpg

ererd.jpg

wezx.jpg

wewewzvxmr.png

Guide to Earning 300~ Swagbucks a Day

1. Search with the Swagbucks search engine. This will give you 30-50 everyday. Do it every 3-4 hours (morning, afternoon, and at night). I win 3-4 times a day. Fridays are Swagbucks Friday which will give you a chance of 20-50 Swagbucks. You can setup your default search engine here so you can highlight a word and search for it while right-clicking. Midnight Bucks is just searching at midnight PST time. That's when the Swagbucks system resets for a new day, so it is a lucky time to search and at least get one win. Some have 3-4 wins at that time.

2. Get the Swagbucks toolbar. Turn it on everyday to get credit. (1 SB)

3. Do the Daily Polls. (1 SB)

4. Skip everything in the NOSO page. (2 SBs)

5. Special Offers. In the gambit page of it, there will be a tab called videos. watch all em until there's no more. you can watch 2-5 sec and click next. (5-10 SBs)

6. Trusted Surveys. Try and do these. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't work, you'll get 1 SB for for your trouble. If you succeed, these are GOLD. (50-100 SBs)

7. Every day Swagbucks will e-mail you limited time offerst. Click the link, then answer the survey with "didn't see video ad". (3 SBs)

8. SBTV MOBILE. This will work only with an Android device, or you can download a program call "Bluestacks" for Windows. Leave the app on for 2-3 hours and you'll earn some SBs.

9. SBTV. Watch 10 videos to get 3 SBs (you only need to watch the first 35-55 seconds of the video). You can get Firefox or Chrome auto-reload plugins to make this easier, but I wouldn't recommend using it all the time.

10. Special Offers. Some of these are really easy. (Don't do it if they require a credit card.) It really depends which ones you do (RadiumOne, SuperRewards, and probably Peanut Labs are the easiest). Make sure you click on the "Free Tab". Make a new e-mail address if you do these offers because they will spam your e-mail. Offers will give around 10-60 SBs and there a lot to choose from.

11. Games. (2 SBs for every two games played)

12. Check out Ad Rewards on the Special Offers page. Watch the video and numbers will appear. Type the numbers at the end this will give you 3-5 SBs daily.

13. Referrals. You earn what they win via SB toolbar searches.

Click the banner above to join!

Images and guide obtained from CAG.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Thanks Silh I might be able to get a Ipad 2 now :) thanks

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
That looks pretty damn sweet actually. Just as a side thing to afford games I can't normally, that'd be a pretty good deal. Your picture you posted shows that they ship you the cards though. Is that true? I'd prefer being emailed the codes, but either way is pretty good.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
if you join pinwheel we can get more bucks and use those bucks to enter sweepstakes. I'm going to save up for a few things like a Ipad, Vita. You can buy an ps vita from them for only 34,999 some Swag bucks.

they have games on there, that gives you more Swag Bucks for jsut playing.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
if you join pinwheel we can get more bucks and use those bucks to enter sweepstakes. I'm going to save up for a few things like a Ipad, Vita. You can buy an ps vita from them for only 34,999 some Swag bucks.

they have games on there, that gives you more Swag Bucks for jsut playing.
Yeah this is honestly something I'll be doing all day for awhile. Already registered, this is pretty damn convenient.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Yeah don't worry, already registered. Sorry about that.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
It's actually pretty quick to get points. Withing like 15 minutes of joining I already had nearly 80 points.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
That looks pretty damn sweet actually. Just as a side thing to afford games I can't normally, that'd be a pretty good deal. Your picture you posted shows that they ship you the cards though. Is that true? I'd prefer being emailed the codes, but either way is pretty good.
YKYnl.png

oh man this is so easy

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Well, I take back what I said about this site before. It's pretty damn easy to get Swagbucks. I joined today for the lulz and have already gotten 151 points. At this rate, I'm gonna save up enough so I can get some The Long Halloween and The Dark Knight Returns for free :3.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
been putting all my bucks towards the Vita in the sweepstakes, I put in like 30 entries. I hope I win, otherwise I'll just go to plan b and save for one.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
yo ty what is your secret i still only get like 50 a day (granted i don't try that hard) but yeah

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So this site is legit? I might just sign up tomorrow then.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
yo ty what is your secret i still only get like 50 a day (granted i don't try that hard) but yeah
watch videos, is one way, you fill up your bar, and once your bar fills up to 100% you get like 3-5 points, doing the polls, surveys help to, or just play the games, you get 2 points for every game you play. I know you don't get a whole lot for doing these things, but its really the only way you can get more points. Unless you wanna do the trade in thing that they have there, where you trade in your old stuff for them, and they give you coins. one of my cheap video games would give me about 1400 SP which sounds pretty legit sincei t cost about 9 bucks.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
So this site is legit? I might just sign up tomorrow then.

Yes, it's pretty legit. It's only my second day and I've already gotten 324 Swagbucks. I'm so close to that $5 Amazon gift card (It's 450 SB).

Do the surveys that Ty's guide recommends. Granted they are long, but I've gotten 150 SB in total from them. I HIGHLY recommend doing the "Tasks" as well. They are tedious, but they're rewarding. The most generous ones offer 8-12 SB. Once your meter fills up, you'll be awarded all those points. I got 24 points from them yesterday and my meter is currently 80% full.

Best sure fire way to get points though is by using an auto reloader. Go to the Swagbucks TV section, pick a video, and have your reloader reload it every minute or so (ads are usually 30 seconds long, and you have to watch about 30 seconds of video to get any points). You get 3 SB for every 10 videos you watch.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I keep putting in entries for the Ipod Nano 2gig. I want that so bad!

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Yeah, I think we're sure. I mean you don't have to download it, but it's certainly saved my ass these couple of days. I wouldn't have reached my quota without it.

Back