• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video Game Deals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

zachen

Awards
So I will be uploading an unboxing of one of my prizes soon I"ll be sure to post it here as soon as I can!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
gamestops are suddenly a secret treasure trove for somewhat-good (ps2) games

at my last trip to a local gamestop (i kupoing hate gamestop btw) i was surprised to encounter a bunch of random ass gems chillin on their pre-owned (see: must liquify immediately) ps2 game shelves, titles i found included:

king of fighters xi - 7bux (got dis already)
guilty gear xx accent core plus - 8bux
beatmania us - 6bux
raiden iii (holy shit they ported and published this in the states?) - 5bux
15+ copies of ddrmax2 (holy crap this is my favorite us version) - .89 cents or w/e
king of fighters 2002/2003 - 19bux (okay this is overpriced but holycrap if i could find 2k/2k1 ps2 i'd buy it so fast)
world rally championship (lol) - .89 cents
5+ copies of mgs3s/mgs2s - <3bux (i remember when mgs2 substance was kinda hard to find)

some nigs are retarded. have any of yall encountered sick deals on dope ass ps2 games in your area

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Dunno, I keep telling myself I need to buy Persona 4 ever time I go but I back out. They still price the hell out of that game there because they know people want it.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
i bought p4 for 40bux retail when that game first came out; if it's like 30bux or w/e these days that's still okay (i forgot to add to my last post that i found a used copy of smt3 nocturne for 17bux in that same lot; what a great find)

but then again you do got ZA GOLDEN comin out pretty soon so i suppose it is a bit redundant depending on whether you wanna buy a bita or not

Trag

Bronze Member
i got odin sphere for 2$, gungrave for 1.99$ and maximo for 3$ and a buttload of games for cheap that i didn't pick up, gamestop's around here have a pretty good stock of good ol' ps2 games for low prices. chumps

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Approximately 1000 Swagbucks short of getting that $100 Amazon Gift card :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
ORGASM.png

The deed is done :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I am soooooo jelly of you right now. I've forgotten about swagbucks, even though i'm just short of another gift card.

zachen

Awards
So I am making bank over on p2s! I just ordered like 5 prizes in the course of a week teeheee :3

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'd forgotten entirely about that. God, wish I felt like doing this stuff like I did when I started. I'd have so much crap for amazon right now.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
So I am making bank over on p2s! I just ordered like 5 prizes in the course of a week teeheee :3

I just signed up for Points 2 Shop. Kinda desperate for gift cards lol.

Anyway, which places do you recommend to get a decent amount of points in a decent amount of time?

zachen

Awards
I just signed up for Points 2 Shop. Kinda desperate for gift cards lol.

Anyway, which places do you recommend to get a decent amount of points in a decent amount of time?

I HIGHLY recommend doing surveys. very quick and easy way to make bank.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
The only thing I dislike about P2S is that the surveys are waaay tooo personal. I'm fine giving out my name, birthday, email, and zip code....but why the kupo do you need my cell phone number, or address?

I also don't understand this approval rating? I have like a 33% approval rating now now.

I'm also looking at my completed offers and see that I have two approved offers. Yet my points haven't increased at all. Wtf?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The soundtrack for Bastion alone is reason enough to buy the whole thing. Holy crap nice find!

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Hmmm.....

$19.99 for the standard edition of Deus Ex? Or $29.99 for the Augmented Edition? Choices, choices, choices...

Gais, which is better D:

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
Well not so much a deal as it is a proposition... Anyway, Ive been holding onto a JAPANESE copy of KH3D and after many ebay listings decided it would probably be better just to give it away to someone on here who appreciates KH. I dont have a 3DS so I can't play it at all and I really only wanted it for the extra AR Cards that came with it. So if anyone has a JP 3DS and whants the game for almost free ( I say almost cause I may have to charge $5 for shipping or whatever) feel free to PM me. I would really prefer someone who owns a JP 3DS so I know they will at least play the game. I can send pics and other info to reassure you I actually own the game.

Back