• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video about Kingdom Hearts V-Cast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;8bcv1VBuBfw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bcv1VBuBfw[/video]

Anyone else remember hearing about this inbetween KH1 and 2? Doesn't look like it was good at all, but it's an interesting piece of lost history for the series.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I keep hoping one day someone who played the game to the end will be able to recount its full content (the information about the game is so slim I wonder if anyone ever did), but this is a pretty good analysis of the footage.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Just saw that Yuri uploaded that earlier and got immediately excited to see if he got his hands on it and to see him play the horror that is that game. Sadly, it was not meant to be.

I'm just glad Disney hasn't tried to branch off from SE again with KH. V-Cast should be a lesson to us all.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Ah yes, I remember hearing about this back in the mid 2000's. There wasn't much coverage from the game and, as I would learn later, there was apparently good reason for that. Still, I second Blackdrazon in that I wish there was someone who would tell the world about the entire game just so we can all rate the entire package.

Neo_

Awards
I made a thread about this recently, and just like the video creator said, I'm always met with replies of either 'why would you want to play that piece of @#!$?' or 'who cares?'. Well I care, even if it's a piece of ____.

Xeyril

I think I read about it somewhere, and I think the ending turns out to be that it was all a dream and they were in the gummi ship the whole time. Just to add to the shittiness of the game

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I keep forgetting was this "V-Cast" was actually made for or why it was made at all, lol.
This thingy looks so bad and clunky that even original Playstation 1-games look and play better than this...*ggg*.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I keep forgetting was this "V-Cast" was actually made for or why it was made at all, lol.

Yup. It's up there with the N-Gage for sheer uselessness.

This thingy looks so bad and clunky that even original Playstation 1-games look and play better than this...*ggg*.

The scary thing is you're absolutely right. I remember playing Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace on the PS1 and it looked better than this. That game looked and controlled like complete and utter crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back