• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Viacom Vs Youtube and YOU - who will win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

it seems viacom is mad at youtube because a lot of members are uploading copyright videos own by them so they're suing youtube $1bill. not only that viacom will be attacking members now. if you have uploaded a video own by Viacom, they will sue you and take you down...

so what da ya think? are they over doing it?

Last edited:

Sepulchre

Awards
YouTube are Google, and Google can take a $1 bill hit and keep rolling easliy. That said, YouTube'll most likely crack down on all broadcasted TV shows and films much more than they already are if this is pulled off. Dunno if it will be, though. It's all user hosted content, so YouTube might just take the stuff down and call it a day... huh. Gotta keep an eye on this.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
So, no more "editted" versions of SpongeBob (by Kluslingo or something like that)? I don't watch them anymore, but fuck you, Viacom!

Penance

Doesn't Youtube get sued by someone everyone other day basically?

A

Azrael

YouTube is ruled by Google and Google is powerful on its own. It can take a hit from shitty Viacom.

Yuuki

maybe so but come on! viacom is being a dick about it. fucking bitches dont need to go that far >.>

A

Azrael

maybe so but come on! viacom is being a dick about it. fucking bitches dont need to go that far >.>

me thinks viacom is jealous because youtube gets more views than the sorry ass shows recently pissed out of viacom's pussy

State

Awards
Legal action against renowned worldwide sites such as YouTube are quite published. Viacom is doing this for publicity.

S

Shadow Soldier

"YOUTUBE! PULL THOSE CLIPS DOWN NOW!"
"okay"
"YOUTUBE THEY'RE STILL BEING PUT UP!"
"we're still taking them down."
"YOUTUBE WE ARE SUING YOU"
"we're following your rules"
"YOU'RE STILL LETTING VIDEOS UP"
"we don't see the videos until they're uploaded.. we dont hack peoples computers"
"FINE WE'LL SUE YOU AND THEM"

That about right?

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
"okay"
"we don't see the videos until they're uploaded.. we dont hack peoples computers"

That about right?
Add some profanity and you'd hit the nail on the head

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
"okay"

That about right?

Yeah, that points out how stupid Viacom is. Don't they realize how massive Youtube is nowadays? You know, it's not really that easy to take all the offending videos down and keep them down. For every offending vid they find and take down, a few take its place and then there's the users that get banned, then make another account. Seriously, I don't think they have the slightest idea on just how hard keeping that stuff Youtube really is.

Yuuki

well guys heres more info on viacom being a bitch. not only that! they been making fake youtube accounts and they been ADVERTISING their own shit on youtube.... wtf is up with viacom? like really? they're fucked up =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back