• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VG Plots More Confusing Than Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Metal Gear Solid is all that really comes to mind.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
metalgearsolid2-sonsofliberty-1410525046.jpg

Mostly due to the meta narrative and and multiple people trading to manipulate everyone else.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Five Nights at Freddy's is starting to get up there. The latest game retconned the true identity of the serial killer about 2-3 times.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
header.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII. L'Cie, Fal'cie, Crystallization... it's all so horrendously executed. Kingdom Hearts at the very least has context with its narrative complexities, Final Fantasy XIII doesn't.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i have to give a strong disagreement to the sentiment that metal gear is confusing. it's complicated, but intentional complication by design does not necessarily foster confusion. i think there's a lot to understand and if you miss a game, it's easy to be left confused. but if we're trying to relate confusion of a series or game that is similar to kh, well....

kh is just a fucking mess of a series. not confusing by design, just confusing because they keep adding shit to it to make it worse.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
MGS is not more confusing than KH. I mean, don't get me wrong, MGS has a few ass pulls and retcons every now and then, but the concepts don't take a lot to understand.

Berserk, though not known for its video games, has a very confusing and complex story, I think it's told in a good way, however.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean, fair enough if you disagree with Metal Gear, but Phantom Pain was just a huge "What" to me. Compared to KH, sure, smooth sailing. But it's the only one that springs to mind, and I say that as a fan of the series for years. Also Survive. Wormholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back