• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VG Cats comics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
I dont know if this is the right place but have and of you seen these funny comics heres on of my favorites-
070423.jpg

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
Comic is good, but it lost that charm it once had. Plus it doesn't update that much anymore.

Scott seems to be more interested in blogging about how hard going to comic cons is rather than updating the comic.

Elorah

Awards
^ Hehe, that one is pretty funny. I think I used that in an Atlantica thread a while back.

Yeah, the VG cats comics are pretty cool, but it sucks how there are hardly any updates now.
... I want to buy one of thier t-shirts. Probably the chocobo inbreeder one xD

PKKzelfar

Hmm...Yeah, VG Cats is a really nice place for just a little laugh, but they hardly make their updates, and mostly the new ones aren't that much hilarious, the KH ones were pure nice xD.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
A few comics have good humour but a lot of the jokes I find to be a bit lame, and most are pretty tasteless. Supper Effective, however, I find is quite funny and makes interesting jabs at the Pkmn games.

Elorah

Awards
^ Super Effective is funny ^__^ Some of them I find to be not so fantastic, but most of them are spot on: I mean,I know I've given my rival stupid, insulting names. I havent checked for updates in some time though.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
The joke in Super Effective that I really like is when Prof. Oak is giving the same speach he gives in the games (the whole "My dream was to make a whole database of Pokémon...thing) and he adds in the corner "Oh, and I can't pay you."

Oh heck, I'll just post it:
supereffectivees9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back