• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora22

In KH:CoM, Vexen was supposed to be a guy right? Well when I was fighting "him" the other day he sounded like girl to me, what do you all think? He even looks like a woman! WEIRD! :confused:

Akemi

This is pretty old news...it is CONFIRMED somewhere that Vexen is a guy, he just has a girls name (like Sora is a girls name most of the time).
He just has a mad scientist laugh (too much helium I guess) but your laugh can sound so much different from your voice (and the high voice actually kinda fitted with Vexen)

Wing-less

Website
www.freewebs.com
Huh, I never thought of that before. I just thought he looked kinda.... freaky. Marluxia on the other hand, I was constantly thinking he was a girl. The flowery theme during battles didn't help either. >.<

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Vexen's laugh.. urg. I felt like chucking my gameboy out the window everytime I fought him.

Marluxia is down-right fruity. But his laugh doesn't fit his appearence.

Marluxia Diablos

Hey! He was asking a question. THAT is my pet peeve. "Someone close this" Don't ever do that! If a mod is going to close it, then s/he will close it for a good reason.

[Anyway]

Yeah Vexen did sound like a girl... wierd huh? Marluxia wasn't fruity! He just has a pink scythe...thats all....

Ta_the_Suntwin

yeah at first i thought it said he was woman but later say he is a man.that really made me
confuse!

Sora22

I knew he was a guy, I said he just sounded like a woman, I never said he wasn't a guy. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :eek:

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
Vexen has some gender confusion. I argued with a guy in class a long time in an arguement that led to Santa's reindeer (back before we knew his name and some guessed it was Vixen) Though now that I think about it, a guy is 50% more likely to not comphrehend gender quickly on the men of the moderately to incredibly genderless type. Or maybe I just know too many girls who like shonen-ai...

He does laugh kind of weird though. It's like "Ho ho ho!" but disturbingly high pitched... I don't like Vexen...

Endgame

:D
Aaaah, yes, Vexen. His shrill, high pitched laugh still echos in my head whenever someone puts ice in my drink. **shudders.

Marluxia No.11

before com came out and people were working on translations vexen was translated as vixen which sounded like a girl name like vixen a female fox or quarelling female as it says in the dictionary. he's the syupidest unknown ever

Darkness Reigns

i don't like vexen. he stinks but it was challengin for me to beat him for my friends because their decks stank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back