• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memorie

How do you beat boss Vexen (first battle)? I'v got about 5 fires, and a bunch of 9 and 8 attack cards, and 3 0 cards. But......I keep dying before I can defeat 2 of this health bars D':

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Are you using your fires in sleights? Those get you more powerful spells. You also need cure cards.

Cure cards are what keep you from dying from those pracitcally unavoidable hits he manages to get on you. You have got to use them. I recommend at least 3.

Also, make sure that you're going at him from the back. Everything else is guarded. If you have a Fire Bandit enemy card, this would be the time to use it. They give you extra power for attacking if you attack the enemy from behind, which is what you have to do to do any damage to Vexen.

Gankz

Keep your distance and wait for an opening to use an attack. You CAN attack him from the front, but usually only after you card break him. Dodge roll is your friend.

cmssaysftw

Awards
Basically just keep fighting. Make sure to use your Slieghts wisely. And keep strong potions and High potions.

Using Strike Raid to knock him out for a second the using Sonic Blade(or whatever it's called) Always helped me when it came to Vexen. Reall all bosses

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Another one of these threads, but anyway keep at him using an even distribution of Sleights and regular attack cards and keep some elixers and mega potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back