• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen vs riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmaKey

Hi all. As we know , in KH COM , vexen fights Riku in order to obtain datas to create the replica. However , a thing really surprised me. Riku is pretty strong but , in the clip After the actual fight, it seems like Vexen is holding is own against Riku...even winning maybe! Now i wonder, how is this possible since Riku is stronger than Sora ( that beated vexen twice with no so much issues.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hi all. As we know , in KH COM , vexen fights Riku in order to obtain datas to create the replica. However , a thing really surprised me. Riku is pretty strong but , in the clip After the actual fight, it seems like Vexen is holding is own against Riku...even winning maybe! Now i wonder, how is this possible since Riku is stronger than Sora ( that beated vexen twice with no so much issues.

At that time, Riku was struggling with his fear of the Darkness, so while he might be stronger than Sora, he was feeling self-doubt and that hindered his ability to fight. Vexen was also goading Riku on, which both caused Riku's inner darkness to come out in order to show his power, but also caused him to try and restrain himself because he didn't want to use that power.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The games also give some credit to the idea that the characters are getting stronger across the game. Riku fights Vexen at mid-game, Sora in late-game.

Anagram

Banned
I think Vexen was holding back a little bit too. He was doing his creepy data collection for making fake teens. When he fought Sora it was a matter of pride.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
COM was also one of the few times that they showed that the villains can actually do damage on the heros, so there is that.

EmaKey

To me Vexen is just too underrated. He is strong and te data battle in KH 2 is really really hard and challenging. I think that Riku was Not obviously a this best since he still feared the darkness so he was holding back, but Vexen as well since he just wanted to gather datas. Moreover i think that COM is "Fair " in terms of plot battles. In kh2 it feels like Sora is really melting all the remeaning members with Not so much issues and that's bad since Sora is Not so op and org 13 members are really strong. I think Also that in the plot Donald and Goofy play their parts. For example, in the manga Larxen was Killed basically by a combined attack of the 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back