• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness2009

I need help in Vexen who you fight just outside the mansion gates. He always kills me with his ice needles and he also breaks my cure cards. My deck is like 9 9 8 7 7 6 6 5 5 5 5 5 0 0 0 <- premium :mad:
and then 3 cures: 8 7 6, hi-potion and potion, fire and thunder(premium), cloud 4, simba 6 or whatever it is, and oogie boogie. Can i break his sledges with 0 cards ? Or do i have to make 9 9 8 sledge and break it with it?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
easy answer,use fire cards,go find two musshu cards,there is a sleight called..i cant remember now but its like a giant explosion and that kicks vexen's butt for this sleight you need two fire cards and one mushu i hope you have found it,keep at least three 0 cards at the end of the deck that way when he uses a combo you can easily break it,get simba ant thunder out of your deck seriously, simba is useless,put more cloud,make it 6 cloud cards.the solution to vexen is rolling a lot almost all of his atacks you can dodge them with rolling.There,hope i helped

Sir Vive

I use Gifted Miracle after destroying all my Firaga's. That way I get all teh cards back that I lost with ease.

Sparks

gone
Use all fir and cure cards. Use firaga the whole time. Thats what I did. I'm a cheater.

Key-Holder

I can tell you how to avoid all his attacks.

Ice Needles: roll away from them.

The one where he gets the giant ice sword: jump and stay airborne until the last move, then land and roll to the side.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Just get a lot of sonic blade sleights in, fire cards, maybe some blitz, don't try too hard to break his sleights they are really easy to avoid.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Replace all magic except cure with fire.

Replace attack cards with it if you don't feel confident in your ability to get behind Vexen, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back